If by now you’re having trouble figuring out who to vote for, you aren't a Christian.

Given the Biden administration's recent spit in the face of all Christians (X 2) it would seem to me that your path is clear.

Spit #1....No religious themed stuff at the WH Easter egg hunt.

Spit #2....Choosing Easter to decide to announce a national trans visibility day.

Looks to me your path is clear to vote for someone that may not be exactly like you but does not hate you.

If, as a Christian you choose to vote for a dem then would it be fair to say that such a person would be no more than a "Cafeteria Christian"?
Trans day takes place every March 31. But keep swallowing the spoonfed bullshit brought to you by Trump & his lackeys.

They have you right in the palm of their hand.

Trump is the epitome of a talking serpent, a con artist, an actor and lying fraud who beguiles the gullible into advancing his own treasonous ambitions. Didn't you ever read the fairy tale? Sucker!

And some people don't believe in demonic possession.

Imagine that!
You forgot rapist.

Let me see if I understand this. Your orange false prophet on one of Christendom’s holiest days decides to mock Christianity by hawking bibles to pay for his Debts. Not to be undone Trump then goes on the most Un-Christian rants that any sitting or former president has ever given.

Biden spent Easter at Church and wished good wil towards everyone.

MAGAs concept of Christianity is as warped as Trump’s mind.

Last edited:
Trump is the epitome of a talking serpent, a con artist, an actor and lying fraud who beguiles the gullible into advancing his own treasonous ambitions. Didn't you ever read the fairy tale? Sucker!

And some people don't believe in demonic possession.

Imagine that!
1712099333790.png

Given the Biden administration's recent spit in the face of all Christians (X 2) it would seem to me that your path is clear.

Spit #1....No religious themed stuff at the WH Easter egg hunt.

Spit #2....Choosing Easter to decide to announce a national trans visibility day.

Looks to me your path is clear to vote for someone that may not be exactly like you but does not hate you.

If, as a Christian you choose to vote for a dem then would it be fair to say that such a person would be no more than a "Cafeteria Christian"?
It was an egg color contest, what color of eggs did Jesus Christ prefer to hide?

It was an egg color contest, what color of eggs did Jesus Christ prefer to hide?
I heard that Jesus had very fond memories of Easter. Whenever he lost a tooth his mother put a chocolate egg under his pillow and later everyone feasted on rabbit. They all had a great time!

Forum List

Back