If by now you’re having trouble figuring out who to vote for, you aren't a Christian.

You using 'No True Scotsman' crap to justify your points = insta Fail.

I don't give any fucks about anyone's religion. You should try a different train of bullshit to try and sway voters to your orange bag O' shit. :rolleyes:
R.bac5a118662ca717b23636f8083d3bfe

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”
Just like the devil that defiled and contaminated your mind to the point of uselessness with the idolatrous worship of a first century Jewish man turned into a supernatural reality defying almighty yet edible mangod by Rome in 325CE, the antichrist, that never actually existed except in the addled minds and unrestrained imaginations of the faithless, cowardly, and delusional.

Just like the devil that defiled and contaminated your mind to the point of uselessness with the idolatrous worship of a first century Jewish man turned into a supernatural reality defying almighty yet edible mangod by Rome in 325CE, the antichrist, that never actually existed except in the addled minds and unrestrained imaginations of the faithless, cowardly, and delusional.

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Given the Biden administration's recent spit in the face of all Christians (X 2) it would seem to me that your path is clear.

Spit #1....No religious themed stuff at the WH Easter egg hunt.

Spit #2....Choosing Easter to decide to announce a national trans visibility day.

Looks to me your path is clear to vote for someone that may not be exactly like you but does not hate you.

If, as a Christian you choose to vote for a dem then would it be fair to say that such a person would be no more than a "Cafeteria Christian"?
Get caught up on your out of date info, the trans day was started on Nov 31 TWO THOUSAND AND NINE.
Real Christians know that EASTER holiday date MOVES every year.

Sure am.

Keep it funny while I wait for the coverage of President Trump's speaking engagement to go live.

Benedict Donald and his Neo- GOP own the border now. They do not want the border fixed, they'd rather play politics with it in hopes that the ladies believe their lies.

Vote them out ladies, right the fuck out.

.Glad to hear it.
If you liked that you're gonna love this. Its in the Bible. I see it happening to you and so I believe.

"As soon as Judas received the bread (at the last supper) Satan entered him." John 13:27

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers, and stones, and all."

Last edited by a moderator:
If you like that you're gonna love this. Its in the Bible. I see it happening to you and so I believe.

"As soon as Judas received the bread (at the last supper) Satan entered him." John 13:27

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers, and stones, and all."

Okay.

Given the Biden administration's recent spit in the face of all Christians (X 2) it would seem to me that your path is clear.

Spit #1....No religious themed stuff at the WH Easter egg hunt.

Spit #2....Choosing Easter to decide to announce a national trans visibility day.

Looks to me your path is clear to vote for someone that may not be exactly like you but does not hate you.

If, as a Christian you choose to vote for a dem then would it be fair to say that such a person would be no more than a "Cafeteria Christian"?
Biden is far more of a Christian than Trump ever has been.

No one is “spitting in your face” snowflake.

Forum List

Back