If Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.

Of course, no guns = no shootings.
That's what I've been saying since my first response. You're quoting me.

The problem is we don't live in a fantasy world where having no guns is possible. You guys are always thinking in terms of an "ideal" world, not the real world.
"Us guys"? What guys are those? I stated a fact .... "no guns = no shootings." That's the real world. Maybe you imagine something other than that? Please speak up. Take the microphone and tell me what is on your mind. Don't be afraid.
No guns = fires, bombs, knives for killing.

I am not even close to being short-sighted, in fact, quite the opposite.
That would be nice. I hope you’re right.
I am also very pragmatic. You obviously are not.
No, that’s not possible. There’s more than one problem here and it is in stages. The fact that I recognize that reality proves that you are wrong about me.

PROBLEM

Shootings – fact

Guns being responsible for shootings – undeniable

Alternative 1:

Solution, more guns – Ridiculous

Alternative 2:

Solution, removing guns- obviously

Feasibility of their removal – difficult

Possibility of their removal – yes

How to achieve their removal – unclear in the present situation

Alternative 3 Reducing the fundamental problems in society that make gun violence attractive in the first place:

Solution, more jobs – yes

Solution, better pay - yes

Solution, improved civil rights – yes

Solution, improved medical access - yes

Solution, better housing - yes

Solution, end government corruption - yes

Solution, multi-political party system - yes

Solution, many additional improvements.

Alternative 3 (conjunctional):

Removing guns – yes

Keeping guns in place – perhaps, yes

* Many nations have laws where guns can be kept under certain circumstances and yet gun violence is extremely rare. Reason? See Alternative 3.

... the pragmatic solution is to allow law abiding citizens to have guns if they wish to protect themselves from criminals with guns.

No. Sort-sighted as I’ve already noted. You were wrong about yourself.

Again, should be rather obvious, unless you actually believe we can take guns away from criminals, which we obviously cannot.

See Alternatives 2 and 3.

Your serial killers and shopping mall spree shooters and school shoot 'em ups and road rage pot shots, bank robbers, native Indian massacres and drug cartels kill millions and millions more people than anything experienced in Europe.
Like Europe doesn't have serial killers? Seriously?
Are you playing a clown? Do I need to show you the stats for the U.S. versus individual European nations? Please don't be silly. My country hasn't had a single school shooting. Shall we tally up yours? And please don't give me a chicanery of "Ja, but" logic, and try to weasel a half-point here and there. I don't respond to that crap.

But his mother had jungle fever and was running around screwing whatever all over the world,

Tell us again how you aren't a racist, Ray, that never gets old. Come on, tell us true, THIS pisses you off.

View attachment 383486

People have questions not because of his race, but because of his suspicious history.

Nothing suspicious about his story. Now you want to talk about a suspicious story, it's the "Billionaire" who had dozens of bankruptcies and failed business ventures and STILL called himself a success.

So what? Biden chose a minority woman not because she was the best pick out of the group, but because of her gender and skin color.

Bush picked Quayle because of his relations to the Christian Right.. Same with why McCain picked Palin. Either one of them was less qualified than Harris is.

. Palin actually worked her way to that position.

Palin was Mayor of the Meth Capital of Alaska before she spent less than two years as governor. Then she got a job she trained for all of her life- Talking to a retarded toddler, which prepared her for being a commentator on Fox News. Even McCain's people realize now picking her was a mistake.

Harris, on the other hand, spent 14 years as a prosecutor, 7 years as a District Attorney for the 16th Largest city, Six years as Attorney General of the largest state in the union, and four years as a senator.

Oh please, Clinton was a felon who was impeached for perjury. At least Nixon had the decency to resign when he got caught.

Nobody sensible thought that lying about a blow job was a big deal. If you guys really thought it was, then you should insist that Trump resign over fucking Stormy Daniels. Not to mention being impeached over the Ukraine thing.

Party of Family Values, everyone.

It doesn't matter what he says because nobody is really listening. Like Clinton and Carter, he will once again display that Democrats have no dignity.

Actually, the real problem is, Trump will never be part of the Ex-Presidents Club because they all despise him.
Oh good grief

Trump had 6 BKs out of 500 businesses---that is actually a good batting average and why he is a billionaire not millionaire

Obama is an INDONESIAN by law, his communist ho mother adopted him out to his step father Lolo Soetoro making Obama Barry Soetoro losing Obama's US citizenship unless after 18 he filed in the US to regain it which there is no record of. Hence why Obama's school records says Barry Soetoro and why Indonesia says he is one of theirs and why he doesn't have a real long form birth certicate. At the time of his adoption, the original bc is destroyed and new one is issued by the adopting country hence a new INDONESIAN certificate for muslim Obama.

Obama's real sperm donor is unlikely to be Obama but his "uncle FRANK MARSHAL" who Obama's ho mother was screwing at the time and who was already married...as they all three made bondage and other smut photos together. Obama senior then, was also already married in africa and already had a son with his african wife----who then also had another son with him after Obama was born. Obama senior at the time was in the process of being kicked out of the country for being a low life and undesireable (notes for the Immigrant agent in charge showed up a few years ago)...........but VOILA!! all of the sudden he claimed that he couldn't be kicked out of the country because he was about to be a daddy. The agent didn't believe him and even showed up at the hospital when Obama was born. The marriage was a scam and likely this didn't even take place since of records of the marriage and divorce are mostly non existent. This also explains why Uncle Frank was part of Obama's life and why Uncle Frank's images were scrubbed from photos with Obama------Uncle Frank btw besides being a communist, and screwing around was known to brag about sleeping with both sexes and those underage. He would allow their grandchild to be around this sexual pervert?

Except he had more than a couple of million. Fred Trump was worth 900 Million when he croaked. And since we can't see Trump's books, we only have his word that he's a "Billionaire".
No, we have Forbes to refer to-----Trumps land assets alone are worth several Billion $$$$ alone. Next.

"Us guys"? What guys are those? I stated a fact .... "no guns = no shootings." That's the real world. Maybe you imagine something other than that? Please speak up. Take the microphone and tell me what is on your mind. Don't be afraid.
No guns means like they are finding in Europe that people just use bombs, fires, poisons, knives and other things to kill. They also find without guns, that the criminals run the streets and the number of victims shoots up. I'll keep my guns not just for the criminals in the streets but for the criminals in washington which is why our founders wanted us to have guns-----they knew that WHEN not if our government became corrupt that we would have to fight them off to save the country. This is why we have been able to last as long as we have---but atlas welfare and importing problems instead of the best and brightest has really weakened us from within.

I am not even close to being short-sighted, in fact, quite the opposite.
That would be nice. I hope you’re right.
I am also very pragmatic. You obviously are not.
No, that’s not possible. There’s more than one problem here and it is in stages. The fact that I recognize that reality proves that you are wrong about me.

PROBLEM

Shootings – fact

Guns being responsible for shootings – undeniable

Alternative 1:

Solution, more guns – Ridiculous

Alternative 2:

Solution, removing guns- obviously

Feasibility of their removal – difficult

Possibility of their removal – yes

How to achieve their removal – unclear in the present situation

Alternative 3 Reducing the fundamental problems in society that make gun violence attractive in the first place:

Solution, more jobs – yes

Solution, better pay - yes

Solution, improved civil rights – yes

Solution, improved medical access - yes

Solution, better housing - yes

Solution, end government corruption - yes

Solution, multi-political party system - yes

Solution, many additional improvements.

Alternative 3 (conjunctional):

Removing guns – yes

Keeping guns in place – perhaps, yes

* Many nations have laws where guns can be kept under certain circumstances and yet gun violence is extremely rare. Reason? See Alternative 3.

... the pragmatic solution is to allow law abiding citizens to have guns if they wish to protect themselves from criminals with guns.

No. Sort-sighted as I’ve already noted. You were wrong about yourself.

Again, should be rather obvious, unless you actually believe we can take guns away from criminals, which we obviously cannot.

See Alternatives 2 and 3.

Yes, in a perfect world, we could give everybody everything, make everyone responsible, wealthy, caring and eliminate criminal behavior. We don't live in a perfect world and we never will, particularly with the lack of morals and values promoted by the left. I would also add, the more power you give to the government to provide these frills, the more potential for corruption and control.

I'm not an NRA member, but I respect what they do. However their membership is in excess of 5 million, and I'm sure most of them voters.

The only place I see real corruption is the Democrat Party; using federal agencies and phony charges to get even with political foes.

Smart NRA members ain't gonna renew. The dumb ones will vote for Trump anyway.
As for "using federal agencies and phony charges to get even with political foes" ???
Perfect description of President Poopstain and his portly sidekick Mr Barr!

And just what is Mr. Barr looking into? That's right, the corruption of the Obama administration.

Uh huh right. Eight years of Obama and no indictments, guilty pleas, convictions or prison sentences. You go with that. :icon_rolleyes:

I will, because criminals will give cover to other criminals. Well, the head criminals are gone now, and it's time to face the music and the law.

If you're looking for criminals, look no further than the current POTUS, his corrupt administration and his personal attorney Mr Barr.

I guess we will see when Mr. Durham completes his investigations, won't we?

We won't get the actual report from your last hope Mr Durham. We'll get the four page Billy Barf edit - Just before the election I am certain.

Correct, that is the chain of command. Durham will report his findings to the AG, and he will decide if any arrests, charges, or grand jury trials will be issued.

I'm not an NRA member, but I respect what they do. However their membership is in excess of 5 million, and I'm sure most of them voters.

The only place I see real corruption is the Democrat Party; using federal agencies and phony charges to get even with political foes.

As for "using federal agencies and phony charges to get even with political foes" ???

And just what is Mr. Barr looking into? That's right, the corruption of the Obama administration.

Uh huh right. Eight years of Obama and no indictments, guilty pleas, convictions or prison sentences. You go with that. :icon_rolleyes:

I will, because criminals will give cover to other criminals. Well, the head criminals are gone now, and it's time to face the music and the law.

If you're looking for criminals, look no further than the current POTUS, his corrupt administration and his personal attorney Mr Barr.

We won't get the actual report from your last hope Mr Durham. We'll get the four page Billy Barf edit - Just before the election I am certain.

Correct, that is the chain of command. Durham will report his findings to the AG, and he will decide if any arrests, charges, or grand jury trials will be issued.

Sorry, but Droopy the Dog doesn't get to edit the report or insinuate that charges are imminent just before an election.

He'll try of course, but no one will believe him.

EeD3ax6UMAEkXto.jpg

Sorry, but Droopy the Dog doesn't get to edit the report or insinuate that charges are imminent just before an election.

He'll try of course, but no one will believe him.

EeD3ax6UMAEkXto.jpg

He's the AG, if he wants to edit any report, he can. It doesn't' matter what the people think. What matters is if or what kind of evidence they have against the deep state players. Nobody has any idea what Durham found or has. We on the right don't leak info to the media like your people do.

What I do know is this investigation is taking much longer than was estimated by Barr. Yes, Covid may be playing a part, but likely a small part. And yes, it's also likely it will be before the election. If by some miracle Biden would win, all that work is for not because Biden will get rid of Barr the day he steps into the White House to keep him quiet.

Your serial killers and shopping mall spree shooters and school shoot 'em ups and road rage pot shots, bank robbers, native Indian massacres and drug cartels kill millions and millions more people than anything experienced in Europe.
Like Europe doesn't have serial killers? Seriously?
Are you playing a clown? Do I need to show you the stats for the U.S. versus individual European nations? Please don't be silly. My country hasn't had a single school shooting. Shall we tally up yours? And please don't give me a chicanery of "Ja, but" logic, and try to weasel a half-point here and there. I don't respond to that crap.

How many killings in your country overall? How diverse is your country? Does it have an open border policy?

You do realize the majority of gun deaths in the US are suicides(about 60%), right? Did you also know that the overwhelming majority of homicides by guns in the US are committed in black communities? Some of that has to do with poverty, but the numbers still don't bear that out as gun homicide rates in poor white communities are considerably lower. There are actually a fewer number of guns in the areas where more gun homicides are committed. I would be willing to bet that at least 3/4 of people in my city/town have at least 1 gun in the home. We have an extremely low gun homicide rate, yet have quite a few guns. Our gun homicide rate is minuscule compared with a places where guns are very difficult to obtain, granted, I live in a rather affluent area. We don't shoot each other. We don't rob stores and shoot the clerk, however, if someone breaks into our home, they would likely be met with some opposition, which is part of the reason our crime rate is so low. Criminals don't like opposition, particularly opposition from someone with a gun which can level the playing field between a 21 year old man and an 80 year old woman. The looting and nonsense that is going on in some American cities would be hard to pull off in my area as shop owners would take matters into their own hands. Rioters and looters are very aware of this, so guess what, they don't do it.

He's the AG, if he wants to edit any report, he can. It doesn't' matter what the people think. What matters is if or what kind of evidence they have against the deep state players. Nobody has any idea what Durham found or has. We on the right don't leak info to the media like your people do.

What I do know is this investigation is taking much longer than was estimated by Barr. Yes, Covid may be playing a part, but likely a small part. And yes, it's also likely it will be before the election. If by some miracle Biden would win, all that work is for not because Biden will get rid of Barr the day he steps into the White House to keep him quiet.

Yes it's true - Droopy has no scruples ... ZERO. And after this election, he'll never get another job other than possibly shilling for Fox News or OAN. Droopy will go down in the history books as the most corrupt AG in US history for the most corrupt POTUS. And he may do time for his lies and corruption - Same as John Mitchell. 19 months seems appropriate for both Droopy and his Orange Overlord.

One of William P. Barr’s weaknesses is a godsend for the rule of law: The attorney general is not completely effective at lying. Or at least close observers of Barr have learned over time how to spot his many tricks. Barr’s behavior in his prior career in government and in his current office reveals voluminous and specific examples in which he misled the public and Congress.​
Within hours, if not minutes, leading fact checkers documented several of Barr’s deceptions in his congressional testimony on Tuesday. And there’s every reason to suspect Barr will soon try again to mislead — this time regarding one of his most important initiatives to date, an investigation by his handpicked U.S. attorney, John Durham — in an effort to skew the 2020 elections.​
The problem is that there are two types of lies that Barr is willing to employ. One can be detected quickly. The other often takes time to uncover, and by that point, Barr may already have succeeded in his goal.​
Based on Barr’s track record, it’s important for the public to realize now that they can’t take Barr’s word on what Durham actually has found. The urgency of bracing people to disbelieve the attorney general increased dramatically on Tuesday, as Barr was asked whether he’d apply long-standing Justice Department policy not to announce politically sensitive new cases before an election by holding Durham’s findings until after Nov. 3. Barr’s answer was, for him, a rarity in its clarity: He said no.​
Durham’s investigation has become Barr’s pet project. Durham’s main task is an investigation of the investigators who tried to understand and protect the United States against Russian election interference in 2016. We don’t know what Durham will conclude, but we’re confident in this: Barr will likely distort those conclusions in a way favorable to President Trump’s political ambitions. That goal seems to have driven Barr’s public anticipation of “developments” from Durham “before the end of the summer” — that is, in time to influence the November election.​

mitchellmug1.jpg

How many killings in your country overall? How diverse is your country? Does it have an open border policy?

You do realize the majority of gun deaths in the US are suicides(about 60%), right? Did you also know that the overwhelming majority of homicides by guns in the US are committed in black communities? Some of that has to do with poverty, but the numbers still don't bear that out as gun homicide rates in poor white communities are considerably lower. There are actually a fewer number of guns in the areas where more gun homicides are committed. I would be willing to bet that at least 3/4 of people in my city/town have at least 1 gun in the home. We have an extremely low gun homicide rate, yet have quite a few guns. Our gun homicide rate is minuscule compared with a places where guns are very difficult to obtain, granted, I live in a rather affluent area. We don't shoot each other. We don't rob stores and shoot the clerk, however, if someone breaks into our home, they would likely be met with some opposition, which is part of the reason our crime rate is so low. Criminals don't like opposition, particularly opposition from someone with a gun which can level the playing field between a 21 year old man and an 80 year old woman. The looting and nonsense that is going on in some American cities would be hard to pull off in my area as shop owners would take matters into their own hands. Rioters and looters are very aware of this, so guess what, they don't do it.
I told you that I don't respond to "Ja, but" logic, with "people who try to weasel a half-point here and there".

Yes it's true - Droopy has no scruples ... ZERO. And after this election, he'll never get another job other than possibly shilling for Fox News or OAN. Droopy will go down in the history books as the most corrupt AG in US history for the most corrupt POTUS. And he may do time for his lies and corruption - Same as John Mitchell. 19 months seems appropriate for both Droopy and his Orange Overlord.

One of William P. Barr’s weaknesses is a godsend for the rule of law: The attorney general is not completely effective at lying. Or at least close observers of Barr have learned over time how to spot his many tricks. Barr’s behavior in his prior career in government and in his current office reveals voluminous and specific examples in which he misled the public and Congress.​
Within hours, if not minutes, leading fact checkers documented several of Barr’s deceptions in his congressional testimony on Tuesday. And there’s every reason to suspect Barr will soon try again to mislead — this time regarding one of his most important initiatives to date, an investigation by his handpicked U.S. attorney, John Durham — in an effort to skew the 2020 elections.​
The problem is that there are two types of lies that Barr is willing to employ. One can be detected quickly. The other often takes time to uncover, and by that point, Barr may already have succeeded in his goal.​
Based on Barr’s track record, it’s important for the public to realize now that they can’t take Barr’s word on what Durham actually has found. The urgency of bracing people to disbelieve the attorney general increased dramatically on Tuesday, as Barr was asked whether he’d apply long-standing Justice Department policy not to announce politically sensitive new cases before an election by holding Durham’s findings until after Nov. 3. Barr’s answer was, for him, a rarity in its clarity: He said no.​
Durham’s investigation has become Barr’s pet project. Durham’s main task is an investigation of the investigators who tried to understand and protect the United States against Russian election interference in 2016. We don’t know what Durham will conclude, but we’re confident in this: Barr will likely distort those conclusions in a way favorable to President Trump’s political ambitions. That goal seems to have driven Barr’s public anticipation of “developments” from Durham “before the end of the summer” — that is, in time to influence the November election.​

mitchellmug1.jpg

There are only two ways Barr can possible go. One is that in spite of moral injustice, no criminal acts found. The other is if criminal acts were found, to proceed to a grand jury, indictment, and criminal prosecution. He can't make that up. It's not an opinion. Either people broke the law or they didn't.

He's not like Comey who read out criminal acts and then told the AG not to proceed with anything. If there were criminal acts, he's going to move forward with it.

I told you that I don't respond to "Ja, but" logic, with "people who try to weasel a half-point here and there".

It's simple really. You don't like to hear facts that counter your ideology. God forbid you come to the realization that maybe you are wrong. Don't feel bad, it's pretty common especially among people of a particular political persuasion.

Yep, they do.......well, unless you are the Speaker of the House that wants your hair done. By your own admission, you made this entire story up. Fred didn't buy any chips. Fred didn't break any laws. Your story doesn't even make sense because chips have no value until the casino gives it value by backing it with cash. Until that time, they are virtual worthless pieces of plastic.

Actually, the chips had value because you have to pay to get them, which is what Fred did.

Fred Trump, through his attorney, bought $3.5 million in chips at a high-stakes blackjack table and left without gambling with them.
The move resulted in an investigation and a complaint by the gaming division. Trump officials and the gaming division reached a settlement of the complaint and the gaming hall has agreed to pay a $30,000 fine. That settlement will be reviewed by the casino commission on June 19.

South Dakota has less than 885,000 people in the entire state. That's one-eight of the population of NYC; almost one-third of the population of your city. Assuming less than half of that population in SD are active voters, that's only 400,000 votes. It wouldn't even be worth worrying about. However because we have the EC, it had to be something Trump considered before making his decision.

You just pointed out why the EC is a bad idea. Why should so few people have such a big influence on the outcome?

No, that was over a half-century ago when we had the theory that chemicals could dissipate and virtually disappear due to the small amount of chemicals vs the huge body of water the great lakes has. It was a flawed theory, and when discovered, we moved to stop dumping those chemicals there.

And then this funny thing happened. All the big corporations abandoned your city in favor of places where they could pollute the water with impunity... But you'll blame government.

Popular vote would give the few most populated states the ability to choose our President for the rest of the country. Our founders didn't want that because it would be unfair to most of the other states in the country. So they created the EC to help balance that inequity out. That's why we have it.

The founders wanted to get the hell out of Philadelphia as quickly as possible, and come up with something to get Geo. Washington to agree to be president. It was a bad system then (which is why they had to fix it with the 12th Amendment). and it's a bad system now.

Fred Trump, through his attorney, bought $3.5 million in chips at a high-stakes blackjack table and left without gambling with them.
The move resulted in an investigation and a complaint by the gaming division. Trump officials and the gaming division reached a settlement of the complaint and the gaming hall has agreed to pay a $30,000 fine. That settlement will be reviewed by the casino commission on June 19.

It was not a violation of law, it was a violation of the gaming commission. I didn't understand the story at first, but I looked into it and understand it now.

What Fred did was have his attorney buy chips at Donald's troubled casino and not use them for gambling. It was more or less a loan or a gift because the chips were never cashed in, and that gave the casino 3.3 more million dollars to help payoff bonds.

Nothing illegal by law. So I rate this story most never heard about as

nothing burger.jpeg

You just pointed out why the EC is a bad idea. Why should so few people have such a big influence on the outcome?

They don't have a big influence on the outcome, but they have some influence which was the intent. A state like SD will never have nearly the same power as NY, CA, TX, or even my state of Ohio with the EC, but they at least have a dog in the race; something they would never have with popular vote only.

As I said before, the President is more than just the President of the people, he is the President of states as well; states who may need loans in the future, disaster relief, highway funds, educational funding. Imagine if it were popular vote and your state didn't count for shit. You might not get any of these benefits while larger states get all the help they need.

And then this funny thing happened. All the big corporations abandoned your city in favor of places where they could pollute the water with impunity... But you'll blame government.

No, the industry stayed for a long time afterwards. Industry had to re-gear to dispose of their waste in other ways, just like they do all across the country.

The founders wanted to get the hell out of Philadelphia as quickly as possible, and come up with something to get Geo. Washington to agree to be president. It was a bad system then (which is why they had to fix it with the 12th Amendment). and it's a bad system now.

No, it's a good system now because it prevents the Democrats from taking over the entire country, which would happen without the EC. Then we would suffer another civil war.

It's simple really. You don't like to hear facts that counter your ideology. God forbid you come to the realization that maybe you are wrong. Don't feel bad, it's pretty common especially among people of a particular political persuasion.
This "Ja, but" logic hasn't even won you a half-point.

Forum List

Back