If Biden wins the presidency who will be the true puppet master?

Biden will be a one-term place-holder who will not do anything dramatic or disruptive. America desperately needs a return to a boring administrative approach to governance right now.
D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L
Let me ask you this: Is America great yet? Not sure how much more greatness we can take before the country just collapses. Now is the time to repeat the pattern of letting a democrat clean up the republican mess.

Whomever the attendant nurse is at the time.
That would still be better than Putin pulling the strings
Hey Sweet Silly Jilly, didn’t you hear, Russiagate was proven a hoax. I know you bought it hook line and sinker...but now you can accept the truth.
If you bought into the whole Russian gate crap, you're an idiot who should never be taken seriously.

The American People.
Your stand up routine is awful
I'll be here all week.
Biden is Trump, but with a bit more dementia. You hate Trump and like Joe...that’s illogical.
Biden will be a one-term place-holder who will not do anything dramatic or disruptive. America desperately needs a return to a boring administrative approach to governance right now.
Yeah he’ll continue Trump’s policies, but the MSM will dupe you into believing him a great potus.

Hey Sweet Silly Jilly, didn’t you hear, Russiagate was proven a hoax. I know you bought it hook line and sinker...but now you can accept the truth.
If you bought into the whole Russian gate crap, you're an idiot who should never be taken seriously.
Agreed, but many still do.

Let me ask you this: Is America great yet? Not sure how much more greatness we can take before the country just collapses. Now is the time to repeat the pattern of letting a democrat clean up the republican mess.
You Leftist do not live in the same reality as the rest of the normal thinking citizens in this Country.

Stop pretending you do by asking me your questions pertaining to your delusional Alt Left Reality.

D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L
Clean the mess the Democrats made?

I have no doubt that American Democrats worked with the Chinese Democrats to unleash a virus on America. American Democrats do everything they can to spread the virus and make it's effect as painful as possible for Americans. If you have elderly family living in a nursing home in a blue area and they got the Coronavirus and died, you can thank a Democrat.

Who will be pulling his strings as the captain of the Biden ship? Seems everyone is getting a turn at yanking his strings now.
AOC and Bernie.

They were never going to appeal to the majority, so they will be the shadow POTUS and Biden will be a drooling figure head.

Commies will be back in the whitehouse.

AOC and Bernie.

They were never going to appeal to the majority, so they will be the shadow POTUS and Biden will be a drooling figure head.

I disagree.

The DNC and the DSA are at war with each other.

If the DNC is successful in stealing the election with Biden ... that does not equal a win for the DSA.

Who will be pulling his strings as the captain of the Biden ship? Seems everyone is getting a turn at yanking his strings now.
AOC and Bernie.

If I thought for a second that they would run things, I would vote for Biden. I don't.

Agreed, but many still do.
And they are totally stupid and are not to be taken seriously.

White flag accepted :)
I don't have any White Flags but, if that's what the voices in your Alt Left Universe are telling you and it makes those snowflake feelings of yours feeeeeel better .... than have at it .....

Forum List

Back