If Biden wins the presidency who will be the true puppet master?

Whomever the attendant nurse is at the time.
That would still be better than Putin pulling the strings
B0DA6A70-4577-4AF9-849E-96A9518B52E5.jpeg

Who will be pulling his strings as the captain of the Biden ship? Seems everyone is getting a turn at yanking his strings now.
Not really. Biden will be running his ship. He is very capable. Trump for sure is running his ship---into the ground
because he listens to his "gut".
Biden’s been a yes man his entire life. He couldn’t come up with an original thought, to save his life. His entire voting record matches a conservative R.

And besides, he’s a clone of Dumb Don but with more dementia.

Hey Sweet Silly Jilly, didn’t you hear, Russiagate was proven a hoax. I know you bought it hook line and sinker...but now you can accept the truth.
Leftist really are just that Stupid.

Did you believe Trump when he said he had Obama's actual birth record proving he wasn't an American citizen and would be releasing them?

Yes the Russia thing was a hoax but Trump is pretty deserving of it.

Did you believe Trump when he said he had Obama's actual birth record proving he wasn't an American citizen and would be releasing them?

Uhm ...

That record was posted on the Internet for all to see.

Now, let's see if you are smart enough to find the Court case that proved the record was authentic.

Where to begin:

The insurance lobby, Wall street, military industrial complex, etc....

Uhm ...

That record was posted on the Internet for all to see.

Now, let's see if you are smart enough to find the Court case that proved the record was authentic.

If it was you would have posted it. So I'll take it as a yes, you believed Trump.

If it was you would have posted it. So I'll take it as a yes, you believed Trump.
B. Hussein's birth certificate was a fraud.

All normal thinking Americans are aware of this fact.

It was challenged several times in Court and never once presented as authentic.

But, you keep believing it was.

I am sure you believe the Mueller report indicted the President as well.

Leftist ... Go Figure.

Forum List

Back