If Biden wins the presidency who will be the true puppet master?

Who will be pulling his strings as the captain of the Biden ship? Seems everyone is getting a turn at yanking his strings now.

The international globalist elite through their "American" members. If such a transfer of power were to be permitted in January, the primary goal will be to bring down the United States.

It would be so much easier for the Americans to prevent such a transfer of power at the ballot box in November.

Whomever the attendant nurse is at the time.
That would still be better than Putin pulling the strings
Hey Sweet Silly Jilly, didn’t you hear, Russiagate was proven a hoax. I know you bought it hook line and sinker...but now you can accept the truth.
If you bought into the whole Russian gate crap, you're an idiot who should never be taken seriously.

Explain, RUSSIA IF YOUR LISTENING.

The same group that has been pulling the strings for decades now. Wall Street.
They will, but AOC will be up in his ear hardcore, against wall street.

He already announced that he would end "shareholder capitalism" so wall street already hates him.

Yeah well.........Obama said the same things.

I don't know if you live in the US or not, but not voting is a vote for the Autocrat Potus.

Whomever the attendant nurse is at the time.
That would still be better than Putin pulling the strings
Hey Sweet Silly Jilly, didn’t you hear, Russiagate was proven a hoax. I know you bought it hook line and sinker...but now you can accept the truth.
If you bought into the whole Russian gate crap, you're an idiot who should never be taken seriously.

Explain, RUSSIA IF YOUR LISTENING.
Who the f cares?

The fact you believe trump is some kinda Russian spy owned by Putin just shows how gullible of a useful idiot you are.

He already announced that he would end "shareholder capitalism" so wall street already hates him.

I don't know if you live in the US or not, but not voting is a vote for the Autocrat Potus.

Not voting? I'll be voting. I have since 1980.

Biden won't be ABOVE THE LAW!!

People like this drone watch this video and think it is totally cool. Don't trust people with Biden signs around your kids. They find Bidens behavior to be presidential and not creepy one bit.

Who will be pulling his strings as the captain of the Biden ship? Seems everyone is getting a turn at yanking his strings now.

The same people that are yanking Donald strings...

What?

You believe Donald is a true Maverick and only idiots like Biden are puppets being played?

Lol. There is little difference between Joe and Don. So, why bother voting. It’s all a scam.

Lol. There is little difference between Joe and Don. So, why bother voting. It’s all a scam.
Haha, joke of the week

obama_soros_atspeech.jpg

Forum List

Back