Maher defends DeSantis: doesn't say "Don't Say Gay", what they teach kids at school isnt appropriate for kids, wont get Trump base while Trump's alive

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
around the 1st 20 to 30 minutes, he makes the statement

It should go without saying that Ron DeSantis isn't perfect

He does have some highly questionable individuals encouraging him to seek the White House, & that should be looked at with concern

But to pretend that Donald Trump is this resoundingly superior alternative is crazy

He does have some highly questionable individuals encouraging him to seek the White House, & that should be looked at with concern
Why look at that with concern? Would it matter even if a serial killer wanted DeSantis to win the presidency? Who cares about the people who want him to run? For the record, i have no idea who you are even referring to, but i cant imagine how it would matter. :dunno:

• Banned
Why look at that with concern? Would it matter even if a serial killer wanted DeSantis to win the presidency? Who cares about the people who want him to run? For the record, i have no idea who you are even referring to, but i cant imagine how it would matter. :dunno:
well people made a stink about David Duke endorsing Trump, so i'm gonna make a stink about Godboy endorsing DeSantis for 2028! how's that?

well people made a stink about David Duke endorsing Trump, so i'm gonna make a stink about Godboy endorsing DeSantis for 2028! how's that?
DeSantis is almost certainly the next POTUS, so there are 10s of millions of people who support him. I would hardly be an outsider. :dunno:

• Banned
DeSantis is almost certainly the next POTUS, so there are 10s of millions of people who support him. I would hardly be an outsider. :dunno:
well, just to be competitive, i'm gonna support Sununu, and you support DeSantis (who i happen to like mostly), and we'll see who wins

it'll be Sage Sununu Vs Gaethje DeSANTIS

well, just to be competitive, i'm gonna support Sununu, and you support DeSantis (who i happen to like mostly), and we'll see who wins

it'll be Sage Sununu Vs Gaethje DeSANTIS
SINUNU?!! I follow politics fairly closely and even I barely know who he is. He has no shot at winning a US popularity contest. :laugh:

• Banned
SINUNU?!! I follow politics fairly closely and even I barely know who he is. He has no shot at winning a US popularity contest. :laugh:
MOST POPULAR GOVERNOR IN THE NATION (among people in his own state)

the only breaking point is that he's pro-choice

oh, and he's of Lebanese origin, so you'll like him, just like you like me (yeah sure lol)

• Banned
Sage Sununu is takin' Gaethje DeSantis FOR THE RIDE OF HIS LIFE, and he's taking me with him all the way to WHITE HOUSE ...YAAAAAAAAA

Fo2LANuWIAM690Y

The GOP primaries will separate the wheat from the chaffe.

There is no Republican "wheat" left. It's all "chaffe", unless you want to look at Larry Hogan, or some of the other sensible Republican governors. There isn't a single candidate in the Republican Party who is qualified or capable of being President. Especially on economics.

There is no Republican "wheat" left. It's all "chaffe", unless you want to look at Larry Hogan, or some of the other sensible Republican governors. There isn't a single candidate in the Republican Party who is qualified or capable of being President. Especially on economics.
1. Democrats have 80-year old senile Joe, or Kamala the idiot. Assuming Joe even finishes his current term. 60% of dems don't want Joe in 2024.

2. Want to look at a few Republicans? ok.
Ron Desantis, successful governor of FL.
Mike Pompeo, 1st in his class at WP, Director of the CIA, Secretary of State, best resume' ever for president
Nikki Haley, another successful governor, woman, UN rep.
Mike Pence, another successful governor, as VP ran "Warp Speed" to get vaccines in record time, beyond reproach.

So you have the "glass of water" democrat voters, but the indys should have an easy choice in 2024.
As for economics Navarro and Lightheizer are still available.

The GOP primaries will separate the wheat from the chaffe.

Like the DNC's, the RNC nomination is rigged.

Want proof? GO see for yourself. Just try to be a delegate for someone who's obviously not going to get the nomination.
Once the party leadership sends down their "chosen one," long before the nomination has been made, and watch the local party chairman shun, ignore or even try to silence you.

Like the DNC's, the RNC nomination is rigged.
Want proof? GO see for yourself. Just try to be a delegate for someone who's obviously not going to get the nomination.
Once the party leadership sends down their "chosen one," long before the nomination has been made, and watch the local party chairman shun, ignore or even try to silence you.
If the winner of the primaries has enough delegates, the game is over.
I agree that a "brokered convention" where no candidate wins on the 1st ballot, then the game is rigged, by the big money donors.

around the 1st 20 to 30 minutes, he makes the statement

It should go without saying that Ron DeSantis isn't perfect

But to pretend that Donald Trump is this resoundingly superior alternative is crazy

I can't get passed the womans left wing BS and flat out lies. I kept hoping Maher will stick a butt plug in her mouth.

If the winner of the primaries has enough delegates, the game is over.
I agree that a "brokered convention" where no candidate wins on the 1st ballot, then the game is rigged, by the big money donors.

You're missing bro. The winner of the primaries is selected before the primaries are even done. It's possible their chosen one is selected before the first primary vote has been cast.

A little true story that might help explain this.
During the 2012 election cycle, I and a few other Ron Paul supporters were involved at our local RNC headquarters. We were there to secretly support him.
One of our group landed a job at the chairman's secretary. She had access to all the emails that came in from the state and national headquarters.
Also something worth noting, we were advised to not even mention Ron Paul's name (by the secretary), because of some of the things she was seeing in those emails. After about 3 weeks into the primaries, the emails from the state level were coming in that without actually coming right out and saying it, to support Romney.
The meetings leading up to our state primaries were lead by the chairman and were pushing things that Romney was pushing in his speeches. Right down to the same exact words in the same exact way Romney was saying them. As if it was all scripted.
During that time, there was others who supported someone other than Romney or Ron Paul that noticed this and brought to the attention of everyone, during the meetings. From that point on, it was a constant flow from the chairman and other higher ups at that headquarters about "backing someone that can win." In other words, if you're not supporting Romney, then you're just wasting your time here.
Somehow the chairman found out about us RP supporters. The secretary was replaced. The two guys who had been selected to be delegates at the state level were replaced. So with 8 states left to go before our primary, anyone who was 100% behind Romney were the ones granted a higher position.
I was told that another county had gotten a Ron Paul person in and was allowed to go to the state convention. But he was found out during that even and was blackballed at the state convention from speaking anything other than a point of order.
Actions like this are unprecedented. Once selected as a delegate, it's supposed to be set in stone. But he wasn't even allowed a vote to proceed to the national level.

^^^ The short version. The other details are sickening. Like the chairman having a mole to sit in on our meetup's and monitor our facebook pages.

What does a cartel cat in Mexico have to do with Sinunu? Im not seeing the connection.
i just wanted to show you something cool. not everything has to be connected. i thought you loved cats, you heartless buffoon

i just wanted to show you something cool. not everything has to be connected. i thought you loved cats, you heartless buffoon
Yes, i love cats, so why are you showing me a cat that was abused? I block every YouTube channel that shows animal abuse. Im not interested in cat torture.

Forum List

Back