If abortions are murder…

Poor Joe......your debate style entoto:"NUH-UH"!!!!! Then scream 'I WIN"!!!!.

Sorry Joe....you are VERY bad at this.....

Better than you judging by rep scores...

LOL...poor Joe....because other kooks embrace your stupidity...I am betting you've sought the approval of the "cool kids" your entire life ;)

Its ever thus....people like you ALWAYS have their self wirth tied up in what others think ;)

Not at all. If I were, I'd be on a board where everyone agreed with me.

I've had disagreements with both the liberals and conservatives here, but I bring my a-game when I make a serious argument.

By the way, I usually vote Republican, it's just this year, the GOP has completely lost its mind... so I'll be stuck voting for some democrats.

ole joe, it's not about what a WOMAN wants to do to her body, when she gets pregnant her body becomes two bodies, and no she needs to take care of the other half then she can take care of herself. Also before you get on your soap box, i've raised my son by myself with almost no help from his mother, and I mean maybe a thousand dollars in 11 years.

Okay. But it was her decision to have the baby...

ANd if she decides not to have a baby, that's a decision she can make, too.

The notion that a kidney bean sized fetus with no chance of viability should have more rights than the woman it is in is just crazy.

GAWD. Are these people just STOOOPID??

Yes, that is just as crazy as the idiotic belief that atheists are just what? ... automatically in favor of abortion? Does that mean that all religious froot loops are automatically against basic human rights?

Sure as hell seems that way but ................... is it?

images

Progressives call this disposable.

images
Mumia Abu-Jamal cop killer

This is a progressive hero....

Who is trying to ban it?

Actually putting in real effort, not just someone assuming that's the outcome

Anyone?

Oh, sorry, did you want to actualy have an adult converstation... Okay here it is.

ABORTION WILL NEVER BE AGAINST THE LAW IN THE US AGAIN.

THE ONLY REASON THE GOP BRINGS IT UP IS SO THEY CAN GET STUPID RELIGIOUS PEOPLE TO VOTE AGAINST THEIR OWN ECONOMIC INTERESTS.

THIS IS PURE RUBE-BAIT.

Any questions.

No, b/c it was the dems that brought it to the national stage.

I just wanted, and got, confirmation that you and old lady were lying again.

Thank you for your time.

IF ABORTIONS ARE MURDER…

Than the method and reason should not matter. Death penalty is murder. Abortions are murder. Putting a gun to someone’s head is murder. Collateral Damage is murder. Does it make a difference who that victim is? Rape, incest that produce a pregnancy and if that pregnancy is terminated it is not murder? Or life in a test tube terminated. What makes that life different from a life produced by a husband and wife, etc?

Why is it that the state of California tried petersen for two murders when he killed his wife, while the State and the federal govt. allows the murder of children in the womb on a daily basis.

images

images

If Mumia did it, he needs to pay the price. Some liberals think he might have been framed, though. I personally dont have an opinion one way or the other.

Fetuses aren't babies.

never saw a woman who had a miscarriage lose her shit the way someone who lost a baby has.

No, b/c it was the dems that brought it to the national stage.

I just wanted, and got, confirmation that you and old lady were lying again.

Thank you for your time.

Romney brought it to the national stage by once again saying he was going to appoint anti-Roe justices, and favored outlawing abortion, even in cases of rape and incest.

Which makes it fair game for political discussion.

I know that if by some horrid chance, this Mormon idiot ever becomes president, he's not going to slit his party's throat for a generation by appointing anti-choice justices. But the very fact he keeps playing the Rubes like you on this makes him fairly contemptable, don't you think?

Poor Joe......your debate style entoto:"NUH-UH"!!!!! Then scream 'I WIN"!!!!.

Sorry Joe....you are VERY bad at this.....

Better than you judging by rep scores...

LOL...poor Joe....because other kooks embrace your stupidity...I am betting you've sought the approval of the "cool kids" your entire life ;)

Its ever thus....people like you ALWAYS have their self wirth tied up in what others think ;)

Give Joe a break.. Like Joe Biden, he's an old geeze perpetually angry.. I've noticed a trend with the liberal male here.. They tend to be very angry and VERY old.. most over 60.. which tells me they sit around with their dentures hanging low, probably some in an old folks home typing away remembering the good old days of spitting on soldiers as they returned home! Huggy is 64, old Del, he's older than Moses.. and Joe here , he's an old fart.. the list goes on. Blech. Let me just add.. I know conservative men in their 40s, 50s, and 60s.. at the Tea Party functions.. NONE of them, I repeat NONE..act like old liberal farts.. They are gentleman and quite attractive at that. They carry themselves with dignity.

Last edited:
Okay, why don't you take a shot at the question.

You get Roe v. Wade overturned, and a few states ban it.

How do you enforce the law?

Are you going to throw women in prison for getting abortions?

Who is trying to ban it?

Actually putting in real effort, not just someone assuming that's the outcome

Anyone?

Anyone who supports the personhood amendments and laws kicking around the various states.

The Republican Party, based on the right to life plank in their party platform.

Paul Ryan claims he supports letting states decide the abortion issue, which means he is not opposed to making 'killing babies' legal at the state level.

Is he lying?

images

images

If Mumia did it, he needs to pay the price. Some liberals think he might have been framed, though. I personally dont have an opinion one way or the other.

Fetuses aren't babies.

never saw a woman who had a miscarriage lose her shit the way someone who lost a baby has.
He walked across the street in front of eye witnesses and shot a cop in the face.......Miscarriage is not abortion you retard.

images

images

Fetuses aren't babies.

Thats fucked up statement, and you have to watch what you say. Miscarriages are a terrible thing for a woman to go through.

Fetuses aren't babies.

He walked across the street in front of eye witnesses and shot a cop in the face.......Miscarriage is not abortion you retard.

You're right. Women feel even less bad about abortions than they do about miscarriages. Proving my point- again- that fetuses aren't babies. Certainly not in the view of a woman who carry them. They lose a baby they actually gave birth to, yeah, that's when they really lose their minds.

But again, this is not your business, or my business, but the business of the woman the baby is in, period. When you guys on the whackadoodle right start supporting babies after they are born to poor women, I'll pay more attention to your concerns about them before they are born.

again, don't really have a strong opinion on the Mumia case, other than to point out that even a Federal Court found irregularties in the trial. My personal opinion is that he did it, but he's got a lot of supporters because he writes pretty.

Thats fucked up statement, and you have to watch what you say. Miscarriages are a terrible thing for a woman to go through.

Yes it is. Both of my sisters have had miscarriages. But it was never as serious as someone losing a baby in terms of emotional distress and strains on relationships.

Simply put, except for in the eyes of misogynists like Thanatos, no one really considers a fetus the same as a baby.

Give Joe a break.. Like Joe Biden, he's an old geeze perpetually angry.. I've noticed a trend with the liberal male here.. They tend to be very angry and VERY old.. most over 60.. which tells me they sit around with their dentures hanging low, probably some in an old folks home typing away remembering the good old days of spitting on soldiers as they returned home! Huggy is 64, old Del, he's older than Moses.. and Joe here , he's an old fart.. the list goes on. Blech. Let me just add.. I know conservative men in their 40s, 50s, and 60s.. at the Tea Party functions.. NONE of them, I repeat NONE..act like old liberal farts.. They are gentleman and quite attractive at that. They carry themselves with dignity.

Del is a liberal? Really?

Heck, I'm not even really that liberal. I just really hate Mitt Romney as a person. I voted for McCain in 2008 and I'll probably vote for Jeb in a hypothetical Jeb/Hillary matchup. I think the GOP has to get a lot less crazy than it is now to totally regain my support so.

Incidently, LadyShitSlinger- hippies spitting on soldiers is a myth. Like every urban legend, everyone knows someone who knows someone it happened to. The soldiers coming back from the war were up there in front saying it was a terrible idea.

IF ABORTIONS ARE MURDER…

Than the method and reason should not matter. Death penalty is murder. Abortions are murder. Putting a gun to someone’s head is murder. Collateral Damage is murder. Does it make a difference who that victim is? Rape, incest that produce a pregnancy and if that pregnancy is terminated it is not murder? Or life in a test tube terminated. What makes that life different from a life produced by a husband and wife, etc?

Good question.

I never see the "Pro-Life" crowd ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on abortion.

Are they going to put the women in jail?

I never see the Dumbocrats ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on murder. I guess we should just legalize it then, uh?

I never see the Dumbocrats ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on rape. I guess we should just legalize it then, uh?

I never see the Dumbocrats ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on assault. I guess we should just legalize it then, uh?

I never see the Dumbocrats ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on armed robbery. I guess we should just legalize it then, uh?

I never see the Dumbocrats ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on theft. I guess we should just legalize it then, uh?

I never see the Dumbocrats ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on child molestation. I guess we should just legalize it then, uh?

I never see the Dumbocrats ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on kidnapping. I guess we should just legalize it then, uh?

I never see the Dumbocrats ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on sex slavery trade. I guess we should just legalize it then, uh?

I never see the Dumbocrats ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on child abuse. I guess we should just legalize it then, uh?

I never see the Dumbocrats ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on spousal abuse. I guess we should just legalize it then, uh?

But let's take your silly notion of giving civil rights to sperm to it's logical conclusion.

Once again we see the dumbest communist in world history desperate to make a point, and instead humiliating himself and his party with a nonsensical "argument".

A person is created when a sperm merges with an egg. Sperm by itself is not a person. An egg by itself is not a person. A sperm and an egg together are a person (you can tell JoeB. is old like LGS says because this guy clearly never had sex education :lol:).

Hey Joe, when they do an ultra sound on a fetus, it has a heartbeat. What would you call that? A sperm does not have a heartbeat. An egg does not have a heartbeat. But both combined do. If it has a heartbeat, and in your dumb little mind it is "not a person" as you claim, then what the hell is it? A plasma tv? A power tool? Maybe you think the fetus is a Ford F150?

I'm shocked you haven't found a new forum, because I would think you would just get tired of being humiliated in your weak and nonsensical arguments by me...

IF ABORTIONS ARE MURDER…

Great post.

And I guess people are 'murdering' their parents every single day when they don't insist on putting them on a feeding tube and life support machine to keep their bodies alive for as long as possible.

Forum List

Back