If abortions are murder…

Why don't we perform abortions on animals.

We do. Just ask a vet. It's just not something they advertise, the puppy-abortion thing. If lil' Fifi gets knocked up by a mutt, it can be taken care of.

(And it's sad, that I have to explain the birds and the bees to supposed grownups.)

After all, this is about your own happiness isn't it?

Don't worry.... etc.

Slice and dice your way to self-fulfillment and happiness!

Why whelp? Help yourself today. Cut the belly of your own bestiality.

The next time I get a pregnant dog or cat in my house, I'm going to cut open their guts and strangle the motherfucking life out of their infestuous rodent offspring. Then I'll sew up mommy and love her to pieces!

And she'll go on merrily enjoying the fruits of her none-life.

Gosh darn it, that makes me so giddy.

Why don't we perform abortions on animals.

We do. Just ask a vet. It's just not something they advertise, the puppy-abortion thing. If lil' Fifi gets knocked up by a mutt, it can be taken care of.

(And it's sad, that I have to explain the birds and the bees to supposed grownups.)

Well it's about Goddamn time we advertise it.

Fido looking "fluffy"? Take the stuff out of the fluff at Sam's animal abortion clinic!

Cut the gut, and let the mutt strut!

Got a pack? Let us hack! At Sam's. Where the ham takes it on the lam.

You got litter? We'll split 'er. At Sam's!

We get the runt out of ****. At Sam's!

Sam's Animal Abortions
1434 Cut Way
Amherst, MA 01002

You bag 'em, we snag 'em.

Snag the bitches, cut 'em open, drown their screaming crying fetuses then dump them in the trash.

2 for 1 specials on Cat-B-Gone.

Pups extra.

And you call yourelves fucking human beings?

Twice in my life I've been faced with the prospect of aborting my progeny- my eldest son and my youngest, a daughter.

Man-up #1 is now the Director of Development at a major Hollywood production company.

Daugher- whom we were told was a "Downes" baby is now enrolled at a prestigious Arts Acadamy and dancing her heart out in ballet.

But back to the pets...

Sam's has the tools to cure your "oools". Preggy Meggy? No problem! We'll cut her gut for half the price of competitors. Wheel her up, we'll cut her stuff. Dig the shig out of the pig.

Sam's will abort the snort out of your cohort.

FOR HALF THE PRICE!

Full slice at half the price.... at Sam's.

Where the uterus ain't my-us. And it ain't your-us. It's just a non-us.

Last edited:
Pregnant pet?

We'll get 'er yet!

At Sam's

Bring in your fat cat for a slat.

Dog bog you down with a belly renown?

We'll cut 'er... no need to stutter at our prices. They're for real.

We'll suck the mutt clean. But we're not mean... because-

it's animal abortion.

The animal fetus. Cat fetus. Dog fetus.

Let me into your pet's womb.

There are quite a few pet owners here- including me.

Let's take a look- first crawling up into your pet's vaginal cavities. Aha- baby animals.

Suck 'em out. Got 'em.

Grab those in utero pests.

IF ABORTIONS ARE MURDER…

Than the method and reason should not matter. Death penalty is murder. Abortions are murder. Putting a gun to someone’s head is murder. Collateral Damage is murder. Does it make a difference who that victim is? Rape, incest that produce a pregnancy and if that pregnancy is terminated it is not murder? Or life in a test tube terminated. What makes that life different from a life produced by a husband and wife, etc?

Stop applying reason to religious sentiment -- it's not fair! :eusa_whistle:

How can anyone truly be pro-life and support wars, terminating life in a test tube and life created by rape and incest.

Many people who are pro-life are also pacivists, anti-death penalty.

Devout Catholics are a good example. They are protesting executions and the war, as well as abortion clinics.

lots of left wing Christians and Catholics... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back