If abortions are murder…

Liberals show how fucked up they are in their head when they complain a woman could die in a back alley abortion clinic if Roe vs Wade is overturned. Uh, she is going there to kill another human....so who cares if she dies in the act of killing another human.

I guess you morons feel sorry for a terrorist that blows himself up making a bomb to kill other humans.....

Nice to know that you care about women.

67147_4346810721722_2020919254_n.jpg

A fetus is a life, but while it resides in the woman, she comes first.

Why is her convenience more important than a innocent babies life?

ask a mother, you really really look a horrible person.

I will ask a pregnant woman if she believes that she has less of a right to live than her fetus, and she will tell me that her life is greater.

Selfish evil woman. Thats what you are showing us.

What the FUCK is so selfish for putting my life ahead of a fetus?

If you had a choice between you or a stranger being murdered, you would save yourself - wouldn't you? In doing so, you place your life above the life of another. We do it EVERY fucking day, you retard.

I will ask a pregnant woman if she believes that she has less of a right to live than her fetus, and she will tell me that her life is greater.

If you had a choice between you or a stranger being murdered, you would save yourself - wouldn't you? In doing so, you place your life above the life of another. We do it EVERY fucking day, you retard.

Because to kill a innocent life just cause you were to fucking selfish is evil! And encouraging it makes you evil.

Because to kill a innocent life just cause you were to fucking selfish is evil! And encouraging it makes you evil.

Would you put your life ahead of my life?

If yes, which you would answer yes, you are being selfish for believing your life is more valuable than mine.

If yes, which you would answer yes, you are being selfish for believing your life is more valuable than mine.
What are you babbling about? The evil selfish woman being like you isnt going to die.....

Why don't we perform abortions on animals. Like maybe in that giraffe cam thread.

Have a live feed of a giraffe abortion.

Why spay an neuter animals? Just catch the bitches and cut 'em open.

When we lived in the country, I can't remember how many pregnant pets folks dumped on our doorstep.
We patiently waited while they gestated, then found homes for one and all.

I should have taken my Buck knife and sliced their bellies then drowned their unborn.

Quick, convenient. No fuss, no muss. Gone and forgotton.

Then the sun comes up the next morning and everyone is happy! :)

Why don't we perform abortions on animals. Like maybe in that giraffe cam thread.

Have a live feed of a giraffe abortion.

Why spay an neuter animals? Just catch the bitches and cut 'em open.

The Liberals would have a meltdown. Giraffe abortions are sick... Human babies, not so much.

I would... My life is far more valuable than those who kill out of convenience.

Forum List

Back