ICE endorses Sassy Jeff Sessions ahead on tonight's Alabama Senate Primary where he faces Trump-endorsed Tenacious Tom Tuberville

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
  • Banned
Sessions needs to win this, my friends, i need you alabama

Why?
Sessions will whip Doug Jones...Doug Jones is an out-of-touch liberal... that does not resonate with Alabama. That was a fluke.

Jeff Sessions caused the Russian Collusion investigation.
He paved the way for the Obama Administration to attack Trump from within his own government.
When anyone tried to get to the truth of the situation, Jeff Sessions stood in the way.
They didn't start getting to the truth till he was fired.

Fuck you. Sessions is a swamp creature, and we will make sure that his days of influence are over.

I wonder if Sessions will hold it against Tramp or if Sessions will be a up the tramps arse kind of republican.

Sessions did great damage to the Trump presidency by blindsiding president Trump with his recusal BS. He should have at least notified Trump of his intentions before Trump offered him the job. Then for not resigning on the spot vs the BS recusal after he stabbed Trump in the back with it.

The norm for both Dem and Rep presidential cabinet members is, if you become a distraction or are harming the presidency you resign and get out of the way for the greater good. That Sessions put himself before the presidency is the lowest form of self centered BS I have seen in decades.

just go to Tuberville's Wikipedia Page and you'll find all kinds of scandals on there. And we don't even know what the MSM has on him yet? Tuberville will be Roy Moore all over again.

Sessions had his chance and he folded like a cheap suit when he needed to stand strong against the deep state "insurance" plot.
Bye Jeff. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Sessions had his chance and he folded like a cheap suit when he needed to stand strong against the deep state "insurance" plot.
Bye Jeff. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
he'll be President Tucker's VP in 2025

Doug Jones does not need to be your voice in Washington. He wishes to see the policies of Nancy Pelosi prevail over conservative Alabama principles

the NYT reports:

"On Monday night, by which point it was clear Mr. Tuberville would triumph, Mr. Trump held a conference call with the candidate and his supporters, during which he again savaged his former attorney general — “ He had his chance and he blew it” — and offered Mr. Tuberville a ringing endorsement.

The former coach “is going to do a job like you haven’t seen,” said the president, adding: “He’s going to have a cold, direct line into my office. That I can tell you.”

“My opponent, at age 65, never lifted a finger for Donald Trump, never said he was a Republican in the first 65 years of his life,” Mr. Sessions said. “Never said he was a conservative. Half the time he didn’t even vote — we don’t know if he actually voted for Donald Trump or not in the last election.”"

Win or lose, Sessions was not going to stop spreading his message, and he gives the sense that his winning or losing was of less importance than that the message be understood and that policy reflect those values

Had Jeff ignored ethical standards and led the investigation the media would have swiftly and derisively dismissed any ensuing exoneration as the product of pro-Trump bias.

Forum List

Back