I wonder if Comey still hopes there are no tapes...

LOL Lord P Grabbers intimidation tactics backfired and everyone knows it. Most of the Pseudo-conned don't care and have no ethics. They will try and provide what cover they can for the senile old pussy grabber in Chief.
America Loves a Guy with a healthy and normal sexual appetite. See Bill Clinton, JFK, President Trump.

What they don't like is someone like Obama, who is a pole smoker and who is a gutless seditious traitor, or Hillary Clinton who is a Lying Menopausal Carpet Munching Bitch.

Trump grabbed your pussy?
Boo to the Phucking Hoo.

Climb out of your mother's basement and maybe some day you will too.

He'll be grabbing more top grade pussy in a day than Obama in 8 years, and get more done as a president too, while gettin him some.

So get used to him winning, while you figure out which bathroom to use.

hqdefault.jpg

oVSVmQ.jpg

There are morons on the left that still believe there was a collusion and they believe the lie that Trump lied about tapes on Comey.

Did any media outlet ever quote the actual lie about tapes from Trump?

The best part about all of this is they truly have not learned their lesson.

Kiss 2018 goodbye you fucking losers.
Are you saying Trump's tweet about tapes was perfectly above board and honest?
Give me the fucking quote! Go read Mary Poppins you miserable hack. Go to the clean debate board.

Him telling that fucking lawyer parading around as an FBI guy he better hope there are no tapes....is not saying there are tapes.

Get a fucking brain.

These fucking morons!
Scroll up, dude. Your assholishness and sophomoric posts prove you're not as intelligent as you'd like others to believe.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!
5:26 AM - 12 May 2017

Trump ends his self-made crisis where it started: Twitter - CNNPolitics.com
President Donald Trump finally, grudgingly, had no choice but to come clean.

His admission, on Twitter Thursday that he did not secretly record his conversations with fired FBI Director James Comey -- after earlier raising the possibility that he did -- capped a six-week charade that damaged his presidency and cast doubt on his personal credibility.

It was a surreal new twist to a presidency that has often already stretched the limits of credulity, and has challenged conventions on the decorum and gravity expected in the behavior of the person who holds the office itself.

There are morons on the left that still believe there was a collusion and they believe the lie that Trump lied about tapes on Comey.

Your OP is based on a lie.
Comey's exact words were, " Oh Lordy, I hope there are tapes."

You just can't help yourself from lying. Following your Liar in chief.

A good catch. Lying in an OP or title of an OP not only indicates a liar, but someone desperate to spin reality into a lie. In short, Theowl32 is a low down, dirty fucking lying asshole.

Give me the fucking quote! Go read Mary Poppins you miserable hack. Go to the clean debate board.

Him telling that fucking lawyer parading around as an FBI guy he better hope there are no tapes....is not saying there are tapes.

Get a fucking brain.

These fucking morons!

I wonder if Comey still hopes there are no tapes... ~ Theowl32

You cons are insanely stupid. Words enter your brain and come out the other end barely resembling their original form.

What Comey said was that he hoped there were tapes. Not, he hoped there were no tapes. :eusa_doh:

"Lordy, I hope there are tapes."
Yeah, you are all such deranged shit bags that you can't get my sarcasm in the title.

You are ALL FUCKING LOSERS!

YOUR KUUUNT LOST!

SHE FUCKING LOST!

LOL Lord P Grabbers intimidation tactics backfired and everyone knows it. Most of the Pseudo-conned don't care and have no ethics. They will try and provide what cover they can for the senile old pussy grabber in Chief.
No one knows what you are fucking talking about you fucking loser.

Hey BlindBoo, why don't you give the exact quote from Trump that indicates he lied.

Blindboo, you can't. You stupid fucking piece of shit.

BlindBoo, you and everyone like you are fucking deranged losers.

Cry for me bitch. Cry!

Did I say "The Grabber in Chief" lied about the tapes? I mean everyone knows he's a liar, but this little stunt about recordings or tapes got a special prosecutor assigned to the case.

You're funny though, keep up the good work.

Lynch and comey are in trouble because of that tweet.

Yeah sure but only one person is under investigation for obstruction of justice: the orange clown.
Is Trump under federal investigation — or not?

America Loves a Guy with a healthy and normal sexual appetite.

Yeah the Pseudo Conned loves them some Serial Sexual Molesters and Adulterers.

"I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, Grab 'em by the pussy.

" I did try to fuck her, she was married ... and I moved on her very heavily"

I wonder if Comey still hopes there are no tapes... ~ Theowl32

You cons are insanely stupid. Words enter your brain and come out the other end barely resembling their original form.

What Comey said was that he hoped there were tapes. Not, he hoped there were no tapes. :eusa_doh:

"Lordy, I hope there are tapes."
Yeah, you are all such deranged shit bags that you can't get my sarcasm in the title.

You are ALL FUCKING LOSERS!

YOUR KUUUNT LOST!

SHE FUCKING LOST!

Poor Cupcake. All your frosting has done melted.

it wasn't? why not? you probably don't even know the tweet.

very good, at least you got the quote. now, tell me exactly what the issue is? And he never said he had tapes. ever, fk dude, you just posted what he said. there is no admittance of tapes. no where. maybe in a dream, a wet one at that.
Why? You obviously don't want to have a conversation. You attacked me claiming I didn't know what is obviously true, then when presented with the evidence, you quickly hop over it and go on the attack again. People like you is why the Republican Party is imploding. The only reason the RNC is still above water is because the DNC is more fucked up than they are. Most Americans have very little faith in either including me. Feel free to take your partisan bullshit and play it elsewhere.
wtf are crying about? dude, you made a claim. I merely asked you if you actually knew the details. what's wrong with that? it's a fking conversation right? you claimed he violated some law or something, I'm interested in what that is. so far you haven't stated such. implosion? dude, how do you figure that? just cause you make that statement? well son, it doesn't work that way in the real world. In the real world Trump is president. and he ain't going anywhere. where is the implosion there? bring on fking ten more investigators, there is no there there. everyone knows it. but you keep your wet dream.

And BTW, literally what a fking waste of tax payer money.

No one knows what you are fucking talking about you fucking loser.

Hey BlindBoo, why don't you give the exact quote from Trump that indicates he lied.

Blindboo, you can't. You stupid fucking piece of shit.

BlindBoo, you and everyone like you are fucking deranged losers.

Cry for me bitch. Cry!

Did I say "The Grabber in Chief" lied about the tapes? I mean everyone knows he's a liar, but this little stunt about recordings or tapes got a special prosecutor assigned to the case.

You're funny though, keep up the good work.

Lynch and comey are in trouble because of that tweet.

Sure they are. Think they are afraid to testify? Think they are afraid to spell out their reasoning behind what they said and did? These are deliberative people in nearly all that they say and do. Unlike the so called President.

yes and yes.

Are you saying Trump's tweet about tapes was perfectly above board and honest?

Get a fucking brain.

These fucking morons!
it wasn't? why not? you probably don't even know the tweet.

very good, at least you got the quote. now, tell me exactly what the issue is? And he never said he had tapes. ever, fk dude, you just posted what he said. there is no admittance of tapes. no where. maybe in a dream, a wet one at that.
Why? You obviously don't want to have a conversation. You attacked me claiming I didn't know what is obviously true, then when presented with the evidence, you quickly hop over it and go on the attack again. People like you is why the Republican Party is imploding. The only reason the RNC is still above water is because the DNC is more fucked up than they are. Most Americans have very little faith in either including me. Feel free to take your partisan bullshit and play it elsewhere.
wtf are crying about? dude, you made a claim. I merely asked you if you actually knew the details. what's wrong with that? it's a fking conversation right? you claimed he violated some law or something, I'm interested in what that is. so far you haven't stated such. implosion? dude, how do you figure that? just cause you make that statement? well son, it doesn't work that way in the real world. In the real world Trump is president. and he ain't going anywhere. where is the implosion there? bring on fking ten more investigators, there is no there there. everyone knows it. but you keep your wet dream.

And BTW, literally what a fking waste of tax payer money.
"wtf are crying about? ". LOL

Trump is his own worst enemy. This entire fucking "tape" bullshit would never have started if he wasn't such a big fucking moronic narcissist that he felt he had to intimidate Comey.

Interesting.....how you take something trump said and shape it into something that Comey hoped. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A good catch. Lying in an OP or title of an OP not only indicates a liar, but someone desperate to spin reality into a lie. In short, Theowl32 is a low down, dirty fucking lying asshole.

Get a fucking brain.

These fucking morons!
Oh, did not post a lie? That is what I thought you fucking illiterate loser.

What you posted was not a fucking lie. There was no lie you stupid piece of shit.

Now, go away with your little tail tucked between your legs.
Proving once again that not only are you a fucking low-life liar, but that you put the "ooosh" in douche.

The fact remains your OP title is a fucking lie. Comey didn't say anything close to "I hope there are not tapes", in fact, he hoped there were tapes. Conversely, President Trump did tweet "James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!" for the entire fucking planet to see. The man's a twit, which explains why you are so enamored with him. I, OTOH, am looking forward to seeing President Pence sworn in sometime before the November 2018 elections.

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

FUCK YOU! YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!
LOL.

1) Proving once again a screeching parrot is a more fitting avatar and username for you than a wise owl.
2) Typing in all caps and loudly screaming insults doesn't make your facts more true, it just proves you've run out of intellectual ammunition.
3) I'm guessing you go through about 2-3 keyboards a year. Amirite?
4) How old are you? Late teens? Early 20s? a 50+ year old boy? Do you live alone or in your parents basement?

Get a fucking brain.

These fucking morons!
Trump attracts pathological liars just like himself.

5 republicans are voting no on the Senate bill
It's DOA.

Not so easy replacing Obamacare eh wingnuts?

Get a fucking brain.

These fucking morons!
Oh, did not post a lie? That is what I thought you fucking illiterate loser.

What you posted was not a fucking lie. There was no lie you stupid piece of shit.

Now, go away with your little tail tucked between your legs.
Proving once again that not only are you a fucking low-life liar, but that you put the "ooosh" in douche.

The fact remains your OP title is a fucking lie. Comey didn't say anything close to "I hope there are not tapes", in fact, he hoped there were tapes. Conversely, President Trump did tweet "James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!" for the entire fucking planet to see. The man's a twit, which explains why you are so enamored with him. I, OTOH, am looking forward to seeing President Pence sworn in sometime before the November 2018 elections.

FUCK YOU! YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!
You need more than a few anger management classes.
Trump does attract the worse of our society.
That is clear..

Forum List

Back