I wonder if Comey still hopes there are no tapes...

LOL Lord P Grabbers intimidation tactics backfired and everyone knows it. Most of the Pseudo-conned don't care and have no ethics. They will try and provide what cover they can for the senile old pussy grabber in Chief.
I don't know that Trump's lies about tapes backfired. He wanted to distract from the substance of what Comey allgeds, and that Brennan and Rodgers back up -- that Trump asked them if there was a way to make the Russia thing go away. Instead the MSM discussed whether there were tapes.

Hinting that there may be tapes is why there is a special prosecutor. What goes on in the circus doesn't matter, yet.

There are morons on the left that still believe there was a collusion and they believe the lie that Trump lied about tapes on Comey.

Did any media outlet ever quote the actual lie about tapes from Trump?

The best part about all of this is they truly have not learned their lesson.

Kiss 2018 goodbye you fucking losers.

Trump basically came out and said that everything Comey said in his testimony was true. "Not-stupid tweeting about "Tapes" made Comey not-lie herp-derp"

He is an idiot and so are you.
how come you stupid fks can't ever quote the guy. now please post that quote. jeopardy music please!!!

There are morons on the left that still believe there was a collusion and they believe the lie that Trump lied about tapes on Comey.

Are you saying Trump's tweet about tapes was perfectly above board and honest?
it wasn't? why not? you probably don't even know the tweet.

LOL Lord P Grabbers intimidation tactics backfired and everyone knows it. Most of the Pseudo-conned don't care and have no ethics. They will try and provide what cover they can for the senile old pussy grabber in Chief.
I don't know that Trump's lies about tapes backfired. He wanted to distract from the substance of what Comey allgeds, and that Brennan and Rodgers back up -- that Trump asked them if there was a way to make the Russia thing go away. Instead the MSM discussed whether there were tapes.

Hinting that there may be tapes is why there is a special prosecutor. What goes on in the circus doesn't matter, yet.
There are a few reasons why there is a special prosecutor, but I agree the possibility of tapes or destruction of other evidence is one of those reasons. After all, look at those emails Hillary destroyed.

Well it does matter to Trump. The more he ducks and weaves and impunes the motives of investigators the fewer people will stop supporting him. The gop is not going to impeach any goper who a maj of the party supports. And he financially gains it the Trump folks see him as a victim.

too funny

There are a few reasons why there is a special prosecutor, but I agree the possibility of tapes or destruction of other evidence is one of those reasons. After all, look at those emails Hillary destroyed.
destruction of what evidence exactly. since there isn't any.

Translation: I didn't do it, you didn't see it, you can't prove a thing (Bart Simpson)

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!
5:26 AM - 12 May 2017

Trump ends his self-made crisis where it started: Twitter - CNNPolitics.com
President Donald Trump finally, grudgingly, had no choice but to come clean.

His admission, on Twitter Thursday that he did not secretly record his conversations with fired FBI Director James Comey -- after earlier raising the possibility that he did -- capped a six-week charade that damaged his presidency and cast doubt on his personal credibility.

It was a surreal new twist to a presidency that has often already stretched the limits of credulity, and has challenged conventions on the decorum and gravity expected in the behavior of the person who holds the office itself.

Well it does matter to Trump. The more he ducks and weaves and impunes the motives of investigators the fewer people will stop supporting him. The gop is not going to impeach any goper who a maj of the party supports. And he financially gains it the Trump folks see him as a victim.
drain that swamp is working very well. comey was but one gator in it. GONE

Last edited:

Hillary destroyed over 30,000 emails claiming they were private, but FBI investigations of other people's computers proved that several of those emails were not only official business, but also contained classified information.

Translation: I didn't do it, you didn't see it, you can't prove a thing (Bart Simpson)

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!
5:26 AM - 12 May 2017

Trump ends his self-made crisis where it started: Twitter - CNNPolitics.com
President Donald Trump finally, grudgingly, had no choice but to come clean.

His admission, on Twitter Thursday that he did not secretly record his conversations with fired FBI Director James Comey -- after earlier raising the possibility that he did -- capped a six-week charade that damaged his presidency and cast doubt on his personal credibility.

It was a surreal new twist to a presidency that has often already stretched the limits of credulity, and has challenged conventions on the decorum and gravity expected in the behavior of the person who holds the office itself.
very good, at least you got the quote. now, tell me exactly what the issue is? And he never said he had tapes. ever, fk dude, you just posted what he said. there is no admittance of tapes. no where. maybe in a dream, a wet one at that.

There are morons who believe that Russia didn't try to hack our election and there are morons who don't believe that Trump's campaign is being investigated.

And there are morons who believe Trump's lies.

Hillary destroyed over 30,000 emails claiming they were private, but FBI investigations of other people's computers proved that several of those emails were not only official business, but also contained classified information.
well first she violated a subpoena, she should be in jail right now. before the election.

No one knows what you are fucking talking about you fucking loser.

Hey BlindBoo, why don't you give the exact quote from Trump that indicates he lied.

Blindboo, you can't. You stupid fucking piece of shit.

BlindBoo, you and everyone like you are fucking deranged losers.

Cry for me bitch. Cry!

Did I say "The Grabber in Chief" lied about the tapes? I mean everyone knows he's a liar, but this little stunt about recordings or tapes got a special prosecutor assigned to the case.

You're funny though, keep up the good work.

There are morons who believe that Russia didn't try to hack our election and there are morons who don't believe that Trump's campaign is being investigated.

And there are morons who believe Trump's lies.
they aren't being investigated. you can't prove they are. so son, you are full of shite!!!!

And you can't prove the russians did anything, again you are just too full of shite!!!!

Hey BlindBoo, why don't you give the exact quote from Trump that indicates he lied.

Cry for me bitch. Cry!

Did I say "The Grabber in Chief" lied about the tapes? I mean everyone knows he's a liar, but this little stunt about recordings or tapes got a special prosecutor assigned to the case.

Lynch and comey are in trouble because of that tweet.

why isn't it? you still haven't explained. please do.

very good, at least you got the quote. now, tell me exactly what the issue is? And he never said he had tapes. ever, fk dude, you just posted what he said. there is no admittance of tapes. no where. maybe in a dream, a wet one at that.
Why? You obviously don't want to have a conversation. You attacked me claiming I didn't know what is obviously true, then when presented with the evidence, you quickly hop over it and go on the attack again. People like you is why the Republican Party is imploding. The only reason the RNC is still above water is because the DNC is more fucked up than they are. Most Americans have very little faith in either including me. Feel free to take your partisan bullshit and play it elsewhere.

I wonder if Comey still hopes there are no tapes... ~ Theowl32

You cons are insanely stupid. Words enter your brain and come out the other end barely resembling their original form.

What Comey said was that he hoped there were tapes. Not, he hoped there were no tapes. :eusa_doh:

"Lordy, I hope there are tapes."

Cry for me bitch. Cry!

Lynch and comey are in trouble because of that tweet.

Sure they are. Think they are afraid to testify? Think they are afraid to spell out their reasoning behind what they said and did? These are deliberative people in nearly all that they say and do. Unlike the so called President.

Forum List

Back