I won the lottery of life, I am English.

The early history of American football can be traced to early versions of rugby football and association football.Both games have their origin in varieties of football played in Britain in the mid-19th century, in which a football is kicked at a goal or run over a line, which in turn were based on the varieties of English public school football games.

Wiki.

Some have traced it back to Ancient Greece.
Greek traders of course sailed here, they took it back with them. :beer:

Today I visited an aunt, my uncle passed away in the summer, every Saturday I try to visit her, my uncle was my mother’s younger brother, he passed away quietly in hospital after being diagnosed with brain cancer only a few weeks prior. It was inoperable, he knew this but was brave to the end.

Today I visited an aunt, my uncle passed away in the summer, every Saturday I try to visit her, my uncle was my mother’s younger brother, he passed away quietly in hospital after being diagnosed with brain cancer only a few weeks prior. It was inoperable, he knew this but was brave to the end.
Lovely thing to do, Roy! :)

Mindful, you are English ? I did not know it, I thought you were American.
I'm not watching the serie since John Nettles left

Did you not pick up on my spelling? :2up:

Yes, no one can replace John Nettles.
But no, I do not pick up ... that's the barrier of languages.
I try not to make too many mistakes, but well and I must also understand the expressions.

How much time have you spent in England?
You seem to have a very good understanding of English and grammar.
I have never been to visit England once before but I think maybe in the near future to go with my family, I am the only one who "speaks" in English, we will leave from Normandy
We may be related, I have French DNA
I have different kind of DNA. I am not a pure race LOL but I think I still won the lottery:04:

Did you not pick up on my spelling? :2up:

Yes, no one can replace John Nettles.
I try not to make too many mistakes, but well and I must also understand the expressions.

I have never been to visit England once before but I think maybe in the near future to go with my family, I am the only one who "speaks" in English, we will leave from Normandy
I have different kind of DNA. I am not a pure race LOL but I think I still won the lottery:04:
My French ancestry is from Normandy. Most English school children are taught French, I can order 2 large Beers in any bar in France. :)

Today I attended to a job at Warwick. The old saying “give a monkey a drill and he will do damage” certainly is true.
How the he’ll can you drill through 1/4” steel pipe with a 12mm masonry bit and not know you are drill into something a bit special.... madness (ranting)

My French ancestry is from Normandy. Most English school children are taught French, I can order 2 large Beers in any bar in France. :)
I love Normandie , i am going in Normandie this summer in July for a few Week in my husband family house. :)

Normandie1.JPG

I love Normandie , i am going in Normandie this summer in July for a few Week in my husband family house. :)

View attachment 294322
Tres bien!

Forum List

Back