I was wrong about Covid 19, and you probably was too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
90592710_198413098243055_1981590063745597440_n.jpg

whatever.

But you got your answer.

I'll start to worry when the percentage pf the population infected reaches double digits

Doesn't really matter what that percentage is. What matters is --- how close is it to you.

one person in my entire county has tested positive.

Great. Zero persons in my entire county, or any one surrounding it, have tested positive.

Yay us. Fringe benefits of living rural.

But you won't see me going over them thar mountains to Tennessee, or down to that other Carolina. Don't need to. Gas is cheap now.
No one I know in rural CA has it either and you can bet that we won't be going to the LA or SF shitholes probably ever again.

Ah thank you. "Shitholes", that reminds me.

Speaking of which, it's the fourth Sunday of the month and time to check in on Rump's "shithole countries" and see how they're shittin' up. Let's have a look.

Nigeria:
30 total cases, 0 deaths, 0.1 infections per 1M population.

Uganda:
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.03 infections per 1M population

Somalia:
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.06 infections per 1M population

Kenya:
15 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

Congo:
3 cases, 0 deaths, 0.5 infections per 1M population.

Nicaragua:
2 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population

Haiti:
2 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

Venezuela:
70 cases, 0 deaths, 2 cases per 1M population.

"Button"
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

"Nipple"
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.03 infections per 1M population.

Ghana:
21 cases, 1 death, 0.7 infections per 1M population --- AHA! See that, they're dying in Ghana. What a shithole.

It's never smart to be cavalier about threats however, it is also not smart to be hysterical. The MSM and CNN (and others) are making it hard for everyone with their knee-jerk hysteria when it comes to blaming our President for being a 'racist' by calling the virus 'Chinese' (because that is where it came from), blaming Trump for not assuaging the supposed 'fear' of most Americans while he is doing everything in his power to keep US informed and up to date WITHOUT spreading fear.

I have YET to see or hear anyone calling Chinese a "race" but let's not keep that from promulgating a mythology, eh?
That's what the MSM called it.

"The last-minute edit was captured in photos taken by The Washington Post’s Jabin Botsford and marks the latest instance of Trump deliberately calling the novel virus a name that has been frowned upon by critics, who say its usage could lead to increased discrimination and racism toward Asian Americans — a marginalized group with a long history of being scapegoated amid public health crises.

“It’s racist and it creates xenophobia,” Harvey Dong, a lecturer in Asian American and Asian diaspora studies with the University of California at Berkeley, told The Post. “It’s a very dangerous situation.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/03/20/coronavirus-trump-chinese-virus/

I'll start to worry when the percentage pf the population infected reaches double digits

Doesn't really matter what that percentage is. What matters is --- how close is it to you.

Great. Zero persons in my entire county, or any one surrounding it, have tested positive.

But you won't see me going over them thar mountains to Tennessee, or down to that other Carolina. Don't need to. Gas is cheap now.
No one I know in rural CA has it either and you can bet that we won't be going to the LA or SF shitholes probably ever again.

Speaking of which, it's the fourth Sunday of the month and time to check in on Rump's "shithole countries" and see how they're shittin' up. Let's have a look.

Nigeria:

Uganda:

Somalia:

Kenya:

Congo:

Nicaragua:

Haiti:

Venezuela:

"Button"

"Nipple"

Ghana:
21 cases, 1 death, 0.7 infections per 1M population --- AHA! See that, they're dying in Ghana. What a shithole.
Well if shithole countries like that are not that affected much, that means all the hysteria about this virus is nothing but hyped up hysterical bullshit. Right? Still that does not preclude other shitholes like LA and SF from being cesspools themselves. They may not be overwhelmed by the virus but will probably have feces related diseases and infected rodent vermin roaming the streets with the plague.

Thats only because the incompetent fuckup in the WH claimed it was not a big deal and a hoax.
Well. You, and most others, listen to these assholes.... The day I wait for an "official" to advise my moves; I hope lightening strikes my head
I didnt wait. I started worrying in the beginning of Jan. Even gave my daughters masks before they went back to college just in case.

Masks don't prevent the spread of those that don't have it but only for those that do, so why did you give them masks? Your lies are funny.
Yeah I know that now. However that shows my thinking even before it really started hitting. If I could figure it out as a layperson, why didnt that fuckup in the WH know something was wrong? Simple. He was more worried about his numbers than the people.
He did. No one knew what it was exactly until it was too late. Like you, Trump is human. Hell the NBA halted their season too late too. The impact of Trumps decisions has massive negatives on our economy and human psyche. Do you really blame him for waiting a little longer to completely shut the country down? One of my clients told me life was not worth living as he had to lay off 150+ people. He has three young kids at home. Trump is doing the best he can. Even on this board people are arguing if he overreacted. Opinions differ. This is an extremely difficult and unprecedented situation. I hope your family is safe. Despite our feud, I wish for health and happiness for you and yours. Look at the bright side, my people seem to have discovered an effective treatment.

Teva donates potential coronavirus treatment to hospitals across the US

I expect a mass collapse of small businesses because of this. A month closed will kill damn near every independent restaurant in the country.

Well. You, and most others, listen to these assholes.... The day I wait for an "official" to advise my moves; I hope lightening strikes my head
I didnt wait. I started worrying in the beginning of Jan. Even gave my daughters masks before they went back to college just in case.

Masks don't prevent the spread of those that don't have it but only for those that do, so why did you give them masks? Your lies are funny.
Yeah I know that now. However that shows my thinking even before it really started hitting. If I could figure it out as a layperson, why didnt that fuckup in the WH know something was wrong? Simple. He was more worried about his numbers than the people.
He did. No one knew what it was exactly until it was too late. Like you, Trump is human. Hell the NBA halted their season too late too. The impact of Trumps decisions has massive negatives on our economy and human psyche. Do you really blame him for waiting a little longer to completely shut the country down? One of my clients told me life was not worth living as he had to lay off 150+ people. He has three young kids at home. Trump is doing the best he can. Even on this board people are arguing if he overreacted. Opinions differ. This is an extremely difficult and unprecedented situation. I hope your family is safe. Despite our feud, I wish for health and happiness for you and yours. Look at the bright side, my people seem to have discovered an effective treatment.

Teva donates potential coronavirus treatment to hospitals across the US

I expect a mass collapse of small businesses because of this. A month closed will kill damn near every independent restaurant in the country.
There are places where I live that are doing take out however, many restaurants depend on their ambience and will still have to pay for the brick and mortar. I hope you are wrong though.

It's never smart to be cavalier about threats however, it is also not smart to be hysterical. The MSM and CNN (and others) are making it hard for everyone with their knee-jerk hysteria when it comes to blaming our President for being a 'racist' by calling the virus 'Chinese' (because that is where it came from), blaming Trump for not assuaging the supposed 'fear' of most Americans while he is doing everything in his power to keep US informed and up to date WITHOUT spreading fear.

I have YET to see or hear anyone calling Chinese a "race" but let's not keep that from promulgating a mythology, eh?
An NBC reporter did when he asked Trump if calling it the Chinese virus was racist.

You need to catch up to this story, Simpleton.

That's what the MSM called it.

"The last-minute edit was captured in photos taken by The Washington Post’s Jabin Botsford and marks the latest instance of Trump deliberately calling the novel virus a name that has been frowned upon by critics, who say its usage could lead to increased discrimination and racism toward Asian Americans — a marginalized group with a long history of being scapegoated amid public health crises.

“It’s racist and it creates xenophobia,” Harvey Dong, a lecturer in Asian American and Asian diaspora studies with the University of California at Berkeley, told The Post. “It’s a very dangerous situation.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/03/20/coronavirus-trump-chinese-virus/

Sooooooooooo "Harvey Dong" is "the MSM" is he?

Must be a bigly guy. :eek:

Rump inciting ethnic violence however, does have a long and checkered history so he's clearly not wrong there.

Nigeria:

Uganda:

Somalia:

Kenya:

Congo:

Nicaragua:

Haiti:

Venezuela:

"Button"

"Nipple"

Ghana:
Nobody travels to those shitholes, and people who live there are too poor to travel outside those shitholes, so it is no surprise the Chinese virus is rare in those shitholes.

Glad I could clear that up for ya.

An NBC reporter did when he asked Trump if calling it the Chinese virus was racist.

Actually **YOU** need to provide the link you never showed in your double-strawman thread.

Actually **YOU** need to provide the link you never showed in your double-strawman thread.
Not my job to educate you on an incident 99% of the country is aware of, idiot.

Nigeria:

Uganda:

Somalia:

Kenya:

Congo:

Nicaragua:

Haiti:

Venezuela:

"Button"

"Nipple"

Ghana:
Kind of indicates no one travels to those shitholes.

Unless, and I am really not quite sure what your point is anyway, they are just really glorious vacation spots that the left don't go to.

I mean I do seem to recall the skinny negro and his husband michelle getting a giant mansion in Martha's Vineyard.

I remember him vacationing in Tuscany. Don't recall him doing to Button or Nipple......

Really? Button and Nipple?

Oh look it is another identity political moment from a ridiculous left wing beige woman.

Nigeria:

Uganda:

Somalia:

Kenya:

Congo:

Nicaragua:

Haiti:

Venezuela:

"Button"

"Nipple"

Ghana:
Nobody travels to those shitholes, and people who live there are too poor to travel outside those shitholes, so it is no surprise the Chinese virus is rare in those shitholes.

Here we see Nostril is as conversant on how viruses work as Lush Rimjob is on how birth control works.

Doesn't fucking matter how many "travel there", Dumbass. It's a virus. It spreads by itself. Don't never need to spread it 'cause it spreads by itself. It only takes one to introduce.

But there they are, the "shitoles", aren't they. Let's compare those numbers with ours:

32,783 cases, 416 deaths, 99 people infected per 1M population.

Remind me, Nostril, what defines "shithole" countries?

Actually it is. YOU made the claim, YOU bear the burden of proof. And after several days ---- you can't do it.

Nigeria:

Uganda:

Somalia:

Kenya:

Congo:

Nicaragua:

Haiti:

Venezuela:

"Button"

"Nipple"

Ghana:

Unless, and I am really not quite sure what your point is anyway, they are just really glorious vacation spots that the left don't go to.

I mean I do seem to recall the skinny negro and his husband michelle getting a giant mansion in Martha's Vineyard.

I remember him vacationing in Tuscany. Don't recall him doing to Button or Nipple......

Oh look it is another identity political moment from a ridiculous left wing beige woman.

"Button" and "Nipple" are what Rump called Bhutan and Nepal when it was pointed out to them that they uh, EXIST.

And not particularly warm weather climes, for whatever it's supposed to be worth.

Last edited:

Nigeria:

Uganda:

Somalia:

Kenya:

Congo:

Nicaragua:

Haiti:

Venezuela:

"Button"

"Nipple"

Ghana:

"Button" and "Nipple" are what Rump called Bhutan and Nepal when it was pointed out to them that they uh, EXIST.
Ever been there? No? Thought not.

Nigeria:

Uganda:

Somalia:

Kenya:

Congo:

Nicaragua:

Haiti:

Venezuela:

"Button"

"Nipple"

Ghana:

Here we see Nostril is as conversant on how viruses work as Lush Rimjob is on how birth control works.

Doesn't fucking matter how many "travel there", Dumbass. It's a virus. It spreads by itself. Don't never need to spread it 'cause it spreads by itself. It only takes one to introduce.

But there they are, the "shitoles", aren't they. Let's compare those numbers with ours:

32,783 cases, 416 deaths, 99 people infected per 1M population.

Remind me, Nostril, what defines "shithole" countries?
It spreads from one country to another by itself?

Explain how that happens without people traveling from one country to the next.

This should be interesting.......

Actually it is. YOU made the claim, YOU bear the burden of proof. And after several days ---- you can't do it.
Sorry, no. You are mistaken. It is not my job to educate you on an incident everyone else knows about, Puddinbrain.

BTW, I called you out in 4 threads started by Dimsocialists who didn’t provide a link in their OP. Better get busy with your massive butthurt in those threads, Simpleton.

I provided a link in my post #263. Trump never called Chinese a 'race' the MSM did it. Why do you continue with this idiocy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back