I want as much information on vote fraud 2020 as I can get...

i didn't hear about 6 statess being shut down... maybe u could share this story.. I have seen the videos of people stuffing ballots after hours.. I have seen many videos on this topic

What baffles me is that the scotus does not want to take the cases... or didn't anyhow.. maybe in time...?
Good. At least you are asking the right question. Why doesn't the Scotus (dominated by Republican nominated presidents) want to take up the cases? Ask yourself why all the other judges (even Trump-appointed ones) have ruled against Republicans?

That's what Trump says.

I'm starting to see his point. If that election was stolen (and at least three others certainly were: The "Corrupt Bargain," when Jackson lost, the one Jack Kennedy stole in Chicago in 1960, and the one that was "stolen," or at least ruled on, by the Supreme Court in year 2000) then why run again if they now have a whole system in place to steal elections?

I'm reading this whole magazine dealing with this as a stolen election, and really, I'd say they have the numbers.

Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture the current October issue.
LOL Yup, you got that right. No need for Republicans to vote. We (Dems) have got it all sewn up. You might as well sit out the next 10 years.

This is about the only news story I am currently interested in.. to me, it trumps all other stories more/less

If we don't get this thing straightened out, we are no better than Russsia or China... which is probably exactly what Bidum wants..

the elites want to take over completely and control us.. They hate us

they hate the lefties in flyover country about as much as the conservatives... the lefties are jusst too hackish to realize it...
Your hyper-partisan, weird worship of one Loser has become laughably absurd.

Dozens of court challenges, recounts, audits - in Republican-controlled states and elsewhere - have failed to delegitimize the democratic process. The President was certified as the winner by Congress, despite Trump goons attacking it in a failed attempt to defeat its constitutional responsibility.

The delusional pretense that there was some vast, mysterious conspiracy - despite the election result comporting with the Loser's relentlessly dismal ratings in multiple surveys over his tenure - has no suspects, 11 months later. None. No mastermind(s). No coordinators. No operatives. No credible evidence.

Reasonable Americans, as opposed to cultists, respect democracy, and accept the dismissal of the loser's fake claim succinctly stated by Trump's Attorney General who had been one of his constantly-puckering butt kissers. His summation of the Loser's self-serving lie:

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.43.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.44.33 PM.png

Haters of democracy can rage hysterically at the majority of American voters who dumped their Trump if they can't handle reality, but it's a sordid, squalid, and ultimately futile pastime.

For two centuries before the Cry Baby Loser, far too feeble to acknowledge defeat, honorable candidates who had fallen short, accepted the verdict in deference to our democratic way of life.

Last edited:
Good. At least you are asking the right question. Why doesn't the Scotus (dominated by Republican nominated presidents) want to take up the cases? Ask yourself why all the other judges (even Trump-appointed ones) have ruled against Republicans?
i have asked... not coming up with any valid sounding answers yet.. except corruption

Maybe. Maybe not. But the FAT ORANGE GUY is done. He is a loser and will always be a loser.
those who call a winner like Trump a loser are the biggest losers of all time

and on their way to Hell.. The d party is the party of liars and babykillers and election stealers

As it say in the Word of God: "All liars will have their part in the Lake of fire (of God's wrath)"

baby killers will likely get the lowest most painful part of Hell

and on their way to Hell.. The d party is the party of liars and babykillers and election stealers

As it say in the Word of God: "All liars will have their part in the Lake of fire (of God's wrath)"

So now you have to believe in Jesus and trump to keep from going to hell? WOW. That's some fucked up religion you got there buddy.

So, you wouldn't call the guy who lost the House, the Senate, and the presidency a loser? But, whatever. Whatever helps you sleep at night, kiddo :itsok:

This is about the only news story I am currently interested in.. to me, it trumps all other stories more/less

If we don't get this thing straightened out, we are no better than Russsia or China... which is probably exactly what Bidum wants..

the elites want to take over completely and control us.. They hate us

they hate the lefties in flyover country about as much as the conservatives... the lefties are jusst too hackish to realize it...

So Trump will be cast in to the Lake of fire with ALL liars???

LOL Yup, you got that right. No need for Republicans to vote. We (Dems) have got it all sewn up. You might as well sit out the next 10 years.
We always vote. We even voted in 2016 when we all believed that Hillary would win, because that's what the polls all said.

We'll just all 100% vote like we always do; no problem for you, if you've got it all sewn up.

We always vote. We even voted in 2016 when we all believed that Hillary would win, because that's what the polls all said.

We'll just all 100% vote like we always do; no problem for you, if you've got it all sewn up.
Go tell that your orange loser. He's the one who keeps whining about "stolen" elections.

Go tell that your orange loser. He's the one who keeps whining about "stolen" elections.
It probably was stolen; I'd like to see all the dead-people-voting problem fixed. A lot of voting problems fixed. The ballot harvesting, paying people who don't normally vote to vote --- for Biden, of course. The whole Somali community of Minneapolis was enlisted in that voting scam, I just read in the current issue of Chronicles.

There was a LOT of cheating on votes by Dems and it's looking to me the more I read about it that the Dems stole the election.

It probably was stolen; I'd like to see all the dead-people-voting problem fixed. A lot of voting problems fixed. The ballot harvesting, paying people who don't normally vote to vote --- for Biden, of course. The whole Somali community of Minneapolis was enlisted in that voting scam, I just read in the current issue of Chronicles.

There was a LOT of cheating on votes by Dems and it's looking to me the more I read about it that the Dems stole the election.
Whatever helps you sleep at night :itsok:

as time goes by more people are seeing the truth of the matter. something like 45% believe 2020 was rigged..

Forum List

Back