I wanna challenge everyone to read the entire Bible this year

OK I think I figured this out.
It's not Serpents that bit them, it's firey serpents perhaps describing Lightening?
God sent firey snakes (Lightening) to punish them it says.
Moshes created a lightening rod to protect them from getting bit (struck by the firey snakes).
*L*

lol... you are like a used car salesman who doesn't even have a jalopy for sale..

A fiery serpent is a metaphor for a false prophet who spreads lies in the name of the Lord, not unlike the plague of fiery TV preachers and wanna be messiahs, like you, that have been infecting people with poisonous thought viruses that kill the intellect for the past 50 years.........

Now you know.

I do not know-------metaphors are not DIVINE------they are a matter of usage

C'mon Rosie, smarten up. I thought you were from Brooklyn...

who said I am FROM BROOKLYN? ...... I am not all that smart---but smart
enough to know that the bible was not written in Brooklyn Lingo---nor
did those who wrote it know anything about Coney Island and Nathan's hot dogs
or ever heard of Billy Graham

It's not Serpents that bit them, it's firey serpents perhaps describing Lightening?
Moshes created a lightening rod to protect them from getting bit (struck by the firey snakes).
*L*

lol... you are like a used car salesman who doesn't even have a jalopy for sale..

A fiery serpent is a metaphor for a false prophet who spreads lies in the name of the Lord, not unlike the plague of fiery TV preachers and wanna be messiahs, like you, that have been infecting people with poisonous thought viruses that kill the intellect for the past 50 years.........

Now you know.

We are talking about a destitute people from antiquity who were thought of as the scum of the earth wandering around the wilderness of Sin, a wilderness not unlike wherever you come from, and the plague of poisonous fiery serpents the perfect metaphor for a plague of fiery false prophets as appropriate then as it is now for a plague of fiery TV preachers, talking shit in the name of the Lord, in the universal vernacular where common people of every language compare deceitful low-lifes who take advantage of the gullible for personal gain to snakes, even people who can't read..

Sheesh, as if you never compared anyone to a snake...Lightning rod? magical icon? electrons? UFO device? Seriously?

You don't have to be smart to understand, you don't even have to know how to read, you just have to be real.

Last edited:
Please tell us about that word you found for snake that can be confused for Nazarene.

Like I said a few times about the ancient age describing things as they best can for that period using emulations to describe their appearances. On the case of the staff turning into a snake one could be describing an archaic age Egyptian battery by placing two different metals like copper & iron in acid creating a serpantine charge aka a snake out of an electrified rod swallowing a serpent. Also electrifying the ark can explain descriptions of people burning (electrocuted) to death through touching it. Remember the Polarity possible by the
2 Cherubs but also thatvthe Ark carried the HaShevet (they placed back the staff in the ark)-Numbers /Korach 17:25 "Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV"

So the copper serpent to protect from snake bites could be an archaic age zapper or heat reflective application DEHYDRATING THE SNAKES historically OR making those bitten sweat out toxins? Then 2nd later to come prophecy aka repeat history being the use of tasers or laser weapons or symbol of medicine cures depending if you see it removing snakes or healing from bites?
And 3rd layer of prophecy- the emulated spiritual as being described in my commentary on the missguided use of the false prophet on a tree.
Be open to many possibilities and you won't be caught flat footed when the answer appears.
Sorry didn't see this till now there were a group of Christian Gnostics called the Naaseenes which could easily be confused for Nazarenes... Anyways the word could have possibly come from the Greek word Nassseni or possibly the Hebrew Nahash for snake... This group was a Christian gnostic sect around 100 AD... So the timeline is interesting... This group or sect was known From the writings of Hippolytus of Rome and their beliefs regarding snakes could have been easily incorporated into New Testament writings as they claimed to have been taught their doctrines from a woman named Mariamne a disciple of James the Just... It could be very interesting to dig into this a little further...One could see how this could increase confusion if Rome almagamated all these groups together and their beliefs and doctrines...

*L*

Now you know.

You just repeated what I said earlier and mentioned a second time.
The 3rd layer emulated by spiritual
fulfillment is that they are bit by the many serpents (false prophets) the sign of medicine (to come) does heal them, according to you they need their meds and what is on their subscription bag, but the sign Moshes left them of the cure for those bit by the Jesus & apostle bug. *L*

But future spiritual emulation is not the initial recorded description of history as they see to interpret it for sake of learning to recognize those emulations.

That being said, I'd like to point out in trying to dig at me you once again threw stones at your christ figures making up your Jesus psychosis. As you inadvertantly call him a wanna be messiah (wanna be high priest) or you inadvertantly call all popes (wanna be messiahs) and you insult all of Judaism in doing so, because Judaism is about striving to be liberators, hasheva (redeemers) for our people. In catholicsm a priest strives to be Pope, In Judaism Rabbis strive to be Moshiach (head Priest) for his people.
You are saying being all one could and should be is distasteful thus proving your asversary to "Shalem" nature.

No wonder you choose your destabilizer dividing prophet as your focus, you are basically playing opposite man in a bizzarro world "of your choosing".

I would like to point out that it was pharoah and the Egyptian worship of snakes that was connected to the fiery snakes originally as the crown he wore that had a snake on it that was supposed to fire out these serpents... Now that being said many Israelites grumbled in the wilderness because they preferred to go back to this idolatry Moses just reminded them where it came from.. Much of Christianity's basis is based on these myths being amalgamated from past pagan cultures which were all placed together by the romans to keep control of their empire and expand it....As Michael pointed out so aptly prophecy has three layers to it and the talking snake in the garden or tree continues to fool the many with its promise of eternal healing if only they BEL LIEVE...( Bel the snakes lie to Eve)

Please tell us about that word you found for snake that can be confused for Nazarene.

Like I said a few times about the ancient age describing things as they best can for that period using emulations to describe their appearances. On the case of the staff turning into a snake one could be describing an archaic age Egyptian battery by placing two different metals like copper & iron in acid creating a serpantine charge aka a snake out of an electrified rod swallowing a serpent. Also electrifying the ark can explain descriptions of people burning (electrocuted) to death through touching it. Remember the Polarity possible by the
2 Cherubs but also thatvthe Ark carried the HaShevet (they placed back the staff in the ark)-Numbers /Korach 17:25 "Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV"

So the copper serpent to protect from snake bites could be an archaic age zapper or heat reflective application DEHYDRATING THE SNAKES historically OR making those bitten sweat out toxins? Then 2nd later to come prophecy aka repeat history being the use of tasers or laser weapons or symbol of medicine cures depending if you see it removing snakes or healing from bites?
And 3rd layer of prophecy- the emulated spiritual as being described in my commentary on the missguided use of the false prophet on a tree.
Be open to many possibilities and you won't be caught flat footed when the answer appears.
Sorry didn't see this till now there were a group of Christian Gnostics called the Naaseenes which could easily be confused for Nazarenes... Anyways the word could have possibly come from the Greek word Nassseni or possibly the Hebrew Nahash for snake... This group was a Christian gnostic sect around 100 AD... So the timeline is interesting... This group or sect was known From the writings of Hippolytus of Rome and their beliefs regarding snakes could have been easily incorporated into New Testament writings as they claimed to have been taught their doctrines from a woman named Mariamne a disciple of James the Just... It could be very interesting to dig into this a little further...One could see how this could increase confusion if Rome almagamated all these groups together and their beliefs and doctrines...
That sect had sexual practices liken to descriptions in the gnostic texts of Judas and NT and Jesus hometown of Capernaum.
This would explain the sexual deviancy shown in Judas accts and even the NT.
Also fits the other accts like the followers of John claim of an evil woman's evil book burned, while Q the central source all apostles books are formed from was
known to be burned and missing.
I wonder if Apollonias (Pol) still had a copy in his vast cultural library to form his supposed 2/3 the NT from.
Would make prophecy very accurate and intuitive to use the term Serpent for the false prophet(s) as the word in it's greek term for serpent matches the groups title for the greek named false prophet's cult.
To perfect and fitting.

That sect had sexual practices liken to descriptions in the gnostic texts of Judas and NT and Jesus hometown of Capernaum.
This would explain the sexual deviancy shown in Judas accts and even the NT.
Also fits the other accts like the followers of John claim of an evil woman's evil book burned, while Q the central source all apostles books are formed from was
known to be burned and missing.
I wonder if Apollonias (Pol) still had a copy in his vast cultural library to form his supposed 2/3 the NT from.
Would make prophecy very accurate and intuitive to use the term Serpent for the false prophet(s) as the word in it's greek term for serpent matches the groups title for the greek named false prophet's cult.
To perfect and fitting.[/ Concidering how we discussed how Rome converged different characters from myths and actual people who lived into one converged person and the fact that there were other Appolonius characters such as Appolonius of Rhodes who was in charge of the vast library in Alexandria EGYPT and he had Latin students I could see how these Serpentine philosophies could grow to swallow the whole world in the mythology and scope... Appolonius or A Paul( Apple) could have spread their FRUIT( teachings) far and wide certainly in the Roman Empire and then beyond...

*L*

Now you know.

We are talking about a destitute people from antiquity who were thought of as the scum of the earth wandering around the wilderness of Sin, a wilderness not unlike wherever you come from, and the plague of poisonous fiery serpents the perfect metaphor for a plague of fiery false prophets as appropriate then as it is now for a plague of fiery TV preachers, talking shit in the name of the Lord, in the universal vernacular where common people of every language compare deceitful low-lifes who take advantage of the gullible for personal gain to snakes, even people who can't read..

Sheesh, as if you never compared anyone to a snake...Lightning rod? magical icon? electrons? UFO device? Seriously?

You don't have to be smart to understand, you don't even have to know how to read, you just have to be real.

a big glass of warm milk and a handful of graham crackers will do wonders for
your troubled mind--------do not forget to dunk

Now you know.

The voice of the Lord makes the wilderness writhe in travail; the Lord makes the wilderness writhe...

Now you know.

oh, those were the days - a whole pack of graham's dunked in milk ... till you notice, one cracker is 150 calories - just like potato chips . :eusa_shhh: .for shame.

Forum List

Back