I voted.

Tonight by absentee ballot.
Voted democrat all the way.
That's amazing!! .... wanna cookie?? ... :rolleyes:
We get stickers.
1602977549071.png

I voted . I dropped it off in the box at the county voter office. Voted Republican national offices, Democrat on some local offices. Voted to keep the judges. Voted yes on just one amendment.

Still having problems coloring between the lines, I see.
Must really chap your ass knowing I didn't vote for Trump.
Writhe, little man.
Not really, Billy, it came as no surprise to anyone.
What is surprising is that your ego is so fragile that
you felt a need to have to tell people that you voted.

Not really, Billy, it came as no surprise to anyone.
What is surprising is that your ego is so fragile that
you felt a need to have to tell people that you voted.
That shows how much you don't know.
I have no ego whatsoever.

The best part was due to alphabetical listing Joe Biden was on top of the list.
Donald Trumps name appeared just above Kayne west, at the very bottom of the page (as it should be).
BIDEN/HARRIS 2020, BITCHES!!
And I FARTED today. QUITE a few times................................... ;)
So that's how he got elected!

The best part was due to alphabetical listing Joe Biden was on top of the list.
Donald Trumps name appeared just above Kayne west, at the very bottom of the page (as it should be).
BIDEN/HARRIS 2020, BITCHES!!
the dem nominee is at the top to make it easier for stupid people to find ! if you had to search down the ballot you may become frustrated and start looting and burning.
That must be why it's the other way around here in Kansas?

I voted too. Straight Republican ticket, a bunch of judges, and against all the state initiatives.
Me too. Stood in line for an hour but it was worth it. Indy..voted straight Republican...no to retaining all of the Democratic judges. And a big no to all of the state initiatives.

Last edited:
BTW....the ticket is Harris/Biden 2020.......obvious that you don't understand that either
Wrong again, pointdexter.
View attachment 403198

It's pretty obvious that went right over your head. Joe Biden is a dead man walking. He's being set up as a patsy and as soon as he got in office, something bad would happen to him. That was their plan from the start.

How else would you explain the fact that Harris dropped out of the Primaries with the lowest approval rating and yet, somehow ended up as the VP pick? The Democrats are going to do to Biden the same thing they did to Bernie twice, except it won't be as pretty. If I were Joe Biden's family, I would make damned sure that his life insurance is paid up. Harris is a closet psychopath, and anyone who doesn't see this coming is asleep.

Forum List

Back