I voted.

Tonight by absentee ballot.
Voted democrat all the way.
That's amazing!! .... wanna cookie?? ... :rolleyes:
We get stickers.
View attachment 403199
Pull yer head outta yer ass and look around, Son. Who's presiding over the disaster of 2020?

You are invited to go fuck yourself.

The only disaster is the petrified piece of shit you have running at the head of the corruption ticked and his slut in the on-deck circle.
Again, look around at how the country is going. It's a giant cluster fuck right now. It wasn't under Obama, it wasn't under either Bush in spite of the economic disaster wrought by the last one, it wasn't even under Clinton or Reagan. Think man! This is tRump and his inept approach to the office.

Oh fuck off.

It was rolling along just fine until you fuckers shut it down.

Trump had zero do to with the Cuomovirus getting started and he certainly didn't kill those elderly in the N.E.

Our economy would be doing even better if you freaked-out, chickenshit's weren't so afraid of a bug.

The best part was due to alphabetical listing Joe Biden was on top of the list.
Donald Trumps name appeared just above Kayne west, at the very bottom of the page (as it should be).
BIDEN/HARRIS 2020, BITCHES!!
Well, "bully" for you! That one vote totally changes the political landscape.....said no one ever.

(snicker)

We get stickers.
View attachment 403199
Pull yer head outta yer ass and look around, Son. Who's presiding over the disaster of 2020?

The only disaster is the petrified piece of shit you have running at the head of the corruption ticked and his slut in the on-deck circle.
Again, look around at how the country is going. It's a giant cluster fuck right now. It wasn't under Obama, it wasn't under either Bush in spite of the economic disaster wrought by the last one, it wasn't even under Clinton or Reagan. Think man! This is tRump and his inept approach to the office.

Oh fuck off.

Trump had zero do to with the Cuomovirus getting started and he certainly didn't kill those elderly in the N.E.

Our economy would be doing even better if you freaked-out, chickenshit's weren't so afraid of a bug.
No, it wasn't. All of this starts and ends with tRump.

Too bad you can't vote.
Why do you think I can't vote?? ... :dunno:
How you gonna vote from a troll farm in Moscow?

The same way you'll vote from your mothers basement in Somalia.
Actually I dropped my absentee ballot off at the main post office on airport road here in Wichita just this morning.

Oh
We get stickers.
View attachment 403199

Oh fuck off.

It's all you can repeat.

You have no clue about that which you blather about.

The best part was due to alphabetical listing Joe Biden was on top of the list.
Donald Trumps name appeared just above Kayne west, at the very bottom of the page (as it should be).
BIDEN/HARRIS 2020, BITCHES!!
How many more votes will you cast?

Too bad you can't vote.

Actually I dropped my absentee ballot off at the main post office on airport road here in Wichita just this morning.

Oh
We get stickers.
View attachment 403199

Oh fuck off.

It's all you can repeat.

I'm trying to hammer some common sense into your hard republican head.

Too bad you can't vote.

Oh
We get stickers.
View attachment 403199

Oh fuck off.

It's all you can repeat.

I'm trying to hammer some common sense into your hard republican head.

You can't give what you don't have.

Stop fooling yourself.

Forum List

Back