I Voted for the Great Man today. Who's with me?

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
As a devout Catholic, I proudly voted for the best Christian on the ballot from either party, the man whose governed according to my pro-life values more effectively than any politician in the history of the country, and the candidate with the strongest moral grounding of any candidate of either party: Donald J. Trump.

As a devout Catholic, I proudly voted for the best Christian on the ballot from either party, the man whose governed according to my pro-life values more effectively than any politician in the history of the country, and the candidate with the strongest moral grounding of any candidate of either party: Donald J. Trump.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I always thought he was an obnoxious reganista a**hole Mash, but i bit my tongue and voted for him anyways

That's how much i can't stand the current administration, and doubt i'm alone

~S~

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

Except you.

Áve María, grátia pléna, Dóminus técum; benedícta tu in muliéribus, et benedíctus frúctus véntris túi, Jésus.

Sáncta María, Máter Déi, óra pro nóbis peccatóribus, nunc et in hóra mórtis nóstræ. Amen.

Áve María, grátia pléna, Dóminus técum; benedícta tu in muliéribus, et benedíctus frúctus véntris túi, Jésus.

Sáncta María, Máter Déi, óra pro nóbis peccatóribus, nunc et in hóra mórtis nóstræ. Amen.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Great? Christian? Moral?

LMFAO!

Great? Christian? Moral?

LMFAO!

People have ups and downs. I am Certain (even you) has regrets from stupid mistakes or bad decisions you have made. People can change. Look at Trumps family members as example. They are a net positive in America. They make success in any adventure they partake.

I know I am not the same from 20 yrs ago. Democrats never bend, immoral to the core. Decades after decades. My life was 100% better under Trump. We had some certainty.//

Last edited:
Haha

Good satire.

Good on you! :2up: :clap2:

Forum List

Back