I Voted for the Great Man today. Who's with me?

As a devout Catholic, I proudly voted for the best Christian on the ballot from either party, the man whose governed according to my pro-life values more effectively than any politician in the history of the country, and the candidate with the strongest moral grounding of any candidate of either party: Donald J. Trump.

And someone who will battle against the persecution of all Christians, and especially Catholics.

Thank you.

As a devout Catholic, I proudly voted for the best Christian on the ballot from either party, the man whose governed according to my pro-life values more effectively than any politician in the history of the country, and the candidate with the strongest moral grounding of any candidate of either party: Donald J. Trump.
Hilarious

So morals don’t matter to you love the satire of maga.

imns02pjuvi41.jpg
There you are with your gay erotica, again.

You need some new themes.

How many wives have you committed adultery upon? God told Trump to spread his seed and to commit sins, not, you really are a fruity bitch.

I can't vote for Donald Trump even though America deserves it.

People have ups and downs. I am Certain (even you) has regrets from stupid mistakes or bad decisions you have made. People can change. Look at Trumps family members as example. They are a net positive in America. They make success in any adventure they partake.

I know I am not the same from 20 yrs ago. Democrats never bend, immoral to the core. Decades after decades. My life was 100% better under Trump. We had some certainty.//
Nahhh, your life was the exact same, you just FELT better about it.

You live your life based on your feelings, your precious feelings.

You can admit it.

Nahhh, your life was the exact same, you just FELT better about it.

You live your life based on your feelings, your precious feelings.

You can admit it.
Looks like your mom hasn't taken away your bold button yet. Maybe someone should shove it up your ass LOL

Forum List

Back