I think Wray is going to be a problem for Democrats.

You mean when Comey gave her a pass for he numerous felonies?
That was a strange episode in history. It was as if Comey had said to himself "there is no good outcome to this. I guess I might as well do the worst thing possible." So he publicly listed her felonies and then declined to prosecute any of them.

Trump's administration had 4 years to prosecute her.

Yet, nothing.

Once again demonstrating what messageboard pseudo-legal gibberish is worth.
Hillary is stupid. That's basically what Comey said. We don't prosecute former First Ladies for being stupid.

Durham and everyone else is not charging any Democrat, there is no point, we're a one party country now, you're winning.
Dude, your argument has devolved into you pretending to know what Durham thinks.

You don't know shit.

You know what Durham does, what he says, what his report says.

And the claim that Durham was prevented from prosecuting crimes he found is completely imaginary. Durham says no such thing.

Trump's administration had 4 years to prosecute her.

Yet, nothing.

Once again demonstrating what messageboard pseudo-legal gibberish is worth.

Another Democrat above the law, there is no other kind of Democrat. You won, and your becoming a slave like us is your reward. Nice job

Another Democrat above the law, there is no other kind of Democrat. You won, and your becoming a slave like us is your reward. Nice job

Again, republican AG, republican president, republican administration. No charges.

The conspiracy just gets bigger, more absurd, more ludicrously complex.

And no less imaginary.

Dude, your argument has devolved into you pretending to know what Durham thinks.

You don't know shit.

You know what Durham does, what he says, what his report says.

And the claim that Durham was prevented from prosecuting crimes he found is completely imaginary. Durham says no such thing.

My saying that Durham is a data point and what he did doesn't matter means I can read his mind.

You're a whole new level of stupid

Again, republican AG, republican president, republican administration. No charges.

The conspiracy just gets bigger, more absurd, more ludicrously complex.

And no less imaginary.

Again you can't name a single Democrat being held accountable for their actions

A three year hoax and you impeached Trump for it. It was made up by Hillary. But no one in your party is being prosecuted for that or anything else.
What is the specific law that was violated that you want to see prosecuted?

What is the specific law that was violated that you want to see prosecuted?

Well, if Republicans do like Democrats did, they can just make one up. Trump was impeached twice. One for Hillary's Russiagate lie and the other for supporting a coup that no one could quote him supporting, but he was quoted saying to demonstrate peacefully.

We're in a post-law country now, thanks to you. You won, congratulations. Your reward is coming over and being a slave, like your enemies you defeated. Us

Hillary is stupid. That's basically what Comey said. We don't prosecute former First Ladies for being stupid.
Yes, and he shouldn't have said anything. Doing so was damaging to her candidacy and inappropriate for the FBI director or anyone associated with the investigation to be announcing in a press conference.

Well, if Republicans do like Democrats did, they can just make one up. Trump was impeached twice. One for Hillary's Russiagate lie and the other for supporting a coup that no one could quote him supporting, but he was quoted saying to demonstrate peacefully.

We're in a post-law country now, thanks to you. You won, congratulations. Your reward is coming over and being a slave, like your enemies
Impeachment is not the same as prosecution of criminal law.

The first impeachment had nothing to do with the "Russiagate" so your grasp on the facts isn't very good.

You continue to prove that all you have is empty rhetoric.

Yes, and he shouldn't have said anything. Doing so was damaging to her candidacy and inappropriate for the FBI director or anyone associated with the investigation to be announcing in a press conference.

A lot of Democrats committed perjury along the way who could be held accountable, but won't

Impeachment is not the same as prosecution of criminal law.

The first impeachment had nothing to do with the "Russiagate" so your grasp on the facts isn't very good.

You continue to prove that all you have is empty rhetoric.

I didn't realize you needed a precise definition. I'm not giving it to you, you need to learn that on your own, but you shouldn't need hand holding on this, racist putz

My saying that Durham is a data point and what he did doesn't matter means I can read his mind.

You're a whole new level of stupid

You're saying that Durham is a datapoint to project elaborate conspiracies upon.

All while ignoring Durham.
His report. His actions. His words. The charges he's levied. The charges he's recommended.

All to support the conspiracy claim that Durham was prevented from prosecuting crimes that he found. A claim that Durham has never made. A claim that is completely imaginary.

There's a much simpler explanation than the elaborate conspiracy: You don't know what you're talking about.

And the legal interpretations of our self appointed 'experts' who insist they know better than the special counsel are just generic bluster from random online talking heads leaning into the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Simple ignorance vs. elaborate international conspiracy has the same winner every time in terms of plausibility.

A lot of Democrats committed perjury along the way who could be held accountable, but won't
Accusations are easy to make. Proving them is much more difficult.

The courts require you to prove things. Since that's not possible, they aren't prosecuted.

You don't need a fantastical conspiracy, you just need to accept reality.

I didn't realize you needed a precise definition. I'm not giving it to you, you need to learn that on your own, but you shouldn't need hand holding on this, racist putz
Your demand for prosecutions has nothing to do with criminality and everything to do with your personal desire for some form of vengeance.

When asked what needs to be prosecuted, you have nothing.

You're saying that Durham is a datapoint to project elaborate conspiracies upon.

All while ignoring Durham.
His report. His actions. His words. The charges he's levied. The charges he's recommended.

All to support the conspiracy claim that Durham was prevented from prosecuting crimes that he found. A claim that Durham has never made. A claim that is completely imaginary.

There's a much simpler explanation than the elaborate conspiracy: You don't know what you're talking about.

And the legal interpretations of our self appointed 'experts' who insist they know better than the special counsel are just generic bluster from random online talking heads leaning into the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Simple ignorance vs. elaborate international conspiracy has the same winner every time in terms of plausibility.

Wow, I don't need to write posts of my views, you do it for me! Thanks!

Your demand for prosecutions has nothing to do with criminality and everything to do with your personal desire for some form of vengeance.

When asked what needs to be prosecuted, you have nothing.

Actually perjury is a crime in criminal courts. Other crimes are political. Every one who voted for impeachment should be impeached and removed from office. But no one will be held accountable. It's not the democracy way, but it is the Democrat Party way

Durham has prosecutorial power, could convene grand juries, could try defendants.

And did.

Durham charged NO ONE with any of the 'crimes' that are being said were 'obvious'. He referred NO ONE for any of the 'crimes' that are being said were 'obvious'. He recommended charges for NO ONE on any of the 'crimes' that are being said were 'obvious'.

In all the hysteric hyperbole and panty shitting theatrics, there's clearly something y'all are missing.
Why the fuck are you talking about Durham? :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Why the fuck are you talking about Durham? :cuckoo:

Skylar is deflecting from Wray because he's a bigger threat. Democrats have "handled" Durham, there will be no accountability for their actions, so that's where Skylar wants to go.

I realize you knew that, which is why you asked. Just putting it out there for real

Forum List

Back