I think Wray is going to be a problem for Democrats.

Durham = cog, I'm not debating him, go fuck yourself, racist

You're not debating me either. You're just making shit up...and backing with more made up shit.

There's no evidence that Durham wasn't allowed to prosecute crimes he found. Durham's report says no such thing. Nor does Durham.

Its just meaningless conspiracy nonsense offered as an excuse for why Durham's investigation didn't match the panty shitting hysterics of our board's self appointed experts.

Durham is a prosecutor. If he had things he could prosecute, he would.

I don't know what you mean by "Durham = cog". Are you claiming he was intentionally trying not to prosecute Democrats?

Kaz gets into these rhetorical loops when he loses. He just keeps repeating his opinion as if it ends an argument.

All you can do is point and laugh a little.

It was his job to prosecute any crime he found. Durham charged NO ONE with any of the 'crimes' that are being said were 'obvious'.

So....y'all know Durham's job better than he did?

Or was Durham in the bag for Democrats and just folded into the conspiracy too?
The FBI has been exposed as an arm of the democrat party.

It isnt a small minority. Why are you suggesting this untruth? Why would you say something that is obviously untrue? What the fuck are you even doing at these forums? What is the point of denying the obvious? Its weird and a waste of everyones time.

Just post stuff that you believe and have good reason to believe. Anything less than that is childish and annoying.

The obvious? I'm suggesting that is has no proof. You made something up and called it fact. I'm questioning that.

This is a discussion board. I'm discussing.

Kaz gets into these rhetorical loops when he loses. He just keeps repeating his opinion as if it ends an argument.

All you can do is point and laugh a little.
It's the old "say something vague and then get mad when people don't know what the hell you're talking about" routine.

Oh, the claim I understood perfectly. But you typing a sentence doesn't make reality form to match around you.

Any claim that Durham wasn't *allowed* to prosecute crimes he found is meaningless conspiracy nonsense. There's nothing to back the claim up.

Nor does Durham say he was in restricted from doing so. The claim is entirely imaginary.

And we don't charge people with felonies because someone on chat board imagined something

So basically you're deflecting about Wray because you know he's a problem, so you're obsessing on Durham hoping to deflect.

You will be a slave like I am when you win. You really need to think about that because it's true

Durham is a prosecutor. If he had things he could prosecute, he would.

I don't know what you mean by "Durham = cog". Are you claiming he was intentionally trying not to prosecute Democrats?

My God, you're stupid. Here's a ball. Look, it's bouncy. Now run along and play ...

The FBI has been exposed as an arm of the democrat party.

Durham was independent of the FBI. He was a special counsel that answered only to the AG, and even then only in the capacity of reporting progress. Durham had full prosecutorial authority, the same as US Attorney.

Yet NO ONE was charged with any of the 'obvious crimes' our resident panty shitters and conspiracy theorists insist occurred.

Reality just doesn't match the meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish offered here by your ilk.

You're not debating me either. You're just making shit up...and backing with more made up shit.

There's no evidence that Durham wasn't allowed to prosecute crimes he found. Durham's report says no such thing. Nor does Durham.

Its just meaningless conspiracy nonsense offered as an excuse for why Durham's investigation didn't match the panty shitting hysterics of our board's self appointed experts.

27. Make that 42

Here is a perfect example of the doj and FBI colluding with CNN to put out a negative story about trump.

It's actually pretty weak factually, but CNN spins paragraph after paragraph on it. In a nutshell Donald Trump's pool, yes his swimming pool, was once drained and some of the water got into a room in which computer servers were installed

That's the story, anyway. CNN presents no evidence it even happened. Nor do they claim that any damage was done, or any information lost.

The key point of the story is that the people going after Trump find that flood "suspicious."

According to the story, Trump's pool boy, yes his pool boy, was called in front of the grand jury. The story about the pool boy CNN proudly presents as an "exclusive."

This is how the weaponized federal government has colluded with the media to guide the narrative.

Grand jury proceedings are secret by law. Someone should go to jail if they actually told this to cnn. Obviously there's no chance of that because it would be up to the doj to do the prosecuting.

So basically you're deflecting about Wray because you know he's a problem, so you're obsessing on Durham hoping to deflect.

You will be a slave like I am when you win. You really need to think about that because it's true

So basically, I'm pointing out that Durham had full prosecutorial authority and didn't charge Wray or anyone else with any of the 'obvious crime' your panty shitting ilk insist occurred.

Basically, the claim that Durham was prevented from prosecuting crimes he found is meaningless conspiratorial gibbish, backed by nothing.

Durham has never said he was prevented from charging anyone. Nor does Durham's report.

Those claims are entirely imaginary.

Basically.

still not getting it?

Half the nation is poised to leave. There will be no "united states" left.

Enjoy that.
“Poised to leave” translates to “not going to leave, just super upset that Trump lost”.

When are you leaving? You’re not. Neither are they.

This, I think, is the real answer, and it is disturbing the degree this particular Congress will go to pursue political vendettas with no regard to protecting the confidentiality of material or sources. That is putting partisan politics over country.
It’s amazing you don’t see the hypocrisy of your post given how you cheered Piglosi doing exactly that for four years while Trump was in office.

You mean when Comey gave her a pass for he numerous felonies?
Trump's administration had 4 years to prosecute her.

Yet, nothing.

Once again demonstrating what messageboard pseudo-legal gibberish is worth.

Durham was independent of the FBI. He was a special counsel that answered only to the AG, and even then only in the capacity of reporting progress. Durham had full prosecutorial authority, the same as US Attorney.

Yet NO ONE was charged with any of the 'obvious crimes' our resident panty shitters and conspiracy theorists insist occurred.

Reality just doesn't match the meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish offered here by your ilk.
Sounds like you're talking about all the crap going on against Trump.

So basically, I'm pointing out that Durham had full prosecutorial authority and didn't charge Wray or anyone else with any of the 'obvious crime' your panty shitting ilk insist occurred.

Basically, the claim that Durham was prevented from prosecuting crimes he found is meaningless conspiratorial gibbish, backed by nothing.

Durham has never said he was prevented from charging anyone. Nor does Durham's report.

Those claims are entirely imaginary.

Basically.

Durham and everyone else is not charging any Democrat, there is no point, we're a one party country now, you're winning.

A three year hoax and you impeached Trump for it. It was made up by Hillary. But no one in your party is being prosecuted for that or anything else.

Durham is just another data point that Democrats are above repercussion for your actions. You will win, no one can fight lack of consequence and accountability. Personally then you'll be a slave of government, like me. You've helped Democrats get beyond accountability, from me, from you ...

Forum List

Back