I think Wray is going to be a problem for Democrats.

Wray has been director since 2017 so the document you're referencing would have come to him in 2020.
BEFORE the election.

So Democrats should be worried because people who believe Trump won in 2020 and would never vote for a Democrat are going to believe this crap stack and not vote for Democrats?

This is just the cult speaking to the cult.
I dont see how your post proves anything. Youre just saying words with no substance. Because im a conservative i am wrong by default? :cuckoo:

That would be a no, then. Are you in middle school?

Here is another one.

"A plurality of Americans indicate that FBI agents are fair, but that proportion has dropped in the past four years"
No one cares what democrats think about it, nor do democrat opinions have any bearing on our debate.

There is a misconception that FBI Director Wray is protecting Biden, but that isnt true. Wray is protecting the FBI, which just so happens to work in Biden's favor, at the moment.

By all reports, when Wray was put in charge of the FBI, he cleaned house and changed rules and guidelines to ensure that the FBI wouldnt be politicized in the future. I suspect that he found out about this Biden document as well and maybe he also found out that it was in fact buried. That would explain why he wont give up the information concerning that case. If the public finds out that the FBI buried this, it will be the straw that broke the camels back. It would end the FBI. Wray doesnt want that. His loyalty is to that organization first and foremost.

The severely damaged reputation of the FBI is a problem for democrats because, the only possible way he could turn the FBI's reputation around is by indicting and convicting the Biden's. There is literally no other way to do it. Wray is a lifelong republican, so he has zero reason to be loyal to Biden. This is very bad news for Dems.
Wray came in and did a hotel room cleaning... but left all the dirt under the rugs... he cleaned but not very well....
He can redeem himself... but I'm not going to hold my breath...
Basically until Trump is no longer standing in the wings our government will remain broken biased and defiant....
They fear him... and they should because Wray and the 7th floor of DC's FBI building will be empty when Trump's done....

There you go again. "No one cares":

It said "A plurality of Americans", so I guess many people do care.
Maybe you should be looking at ALL the articles on this, rather than basing everything off of one article.

I dont see how your post proves anything. Youre just saying words with no substance. Because im a conservative i am wrong by default? :cuckoo:
No, you're a MAGAT and that makes you wrong by default, and stupid.

There is a misconception that FBI Director Wray is protecting Biden, but that isnt true. Wray is protecting the FBI, which just so happens to work in Biden's favor, at the moment.

By all reports, when Wray was put in charge of the FBI, he cleaned house and changed rules and guidelines to ensure that the FBI wouldnt be politicized in the future. I suspect that he found out about this Biden document as well and maybe he also found out that it was in fact buried. That would explain why he wont give up the information concerning that case. If the public finds out that the FBI buried this, it will be the straw that broke the camels back. It would end the FBI. Wray doesnt want that. His loyalty is to that organization first and foremost.

The severely damaged reputation of the FBI is a problem for democrats because, the only possible way he could turn the FBI's reputation around is by indicting and convicting the Biden's. There is literally no other way to do it. Wray is a lifelong republican, so he has zero reason to be loyal to Biden. This is very bad news for Dems.

Wray was chosen by Trump not Biden.

Forum List

Back