Lindsey Graham is the war criminal

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

In this video Lindsey is applauding the DEAD RUSSIANS. You know the men FORCED to fight lest they risk Prison or worse.
He literally says DEAD RUSSIANS ARE A GOOD THING AND ITS THE BEST MONEY WEVE EVER SPENT.

Pure fucking evil

Obviously Putin is a scumbag and equally awful but the men being forced to fight and die make Lindsey smile with glee.

Disgusting human being

In this video Lindsey is applauding the DEAD RUSSIANS. You know the men FORCED to fight lest they risk Prison or worse.
He literally says DEAD RUSSIANS ARE A GOOD THING AND ITS THE BEST MONEY WEVE EVER SPENT.

Pure fucking evil

Obviously Putin is a scumbag and equally awful but the men being forced to fight and die make Lindsey smile with glee.

Disgusting human being

Yes

Next question.

But only Trump belongs in jail.

:auiqs.jpg:

He shouldn't be giddy at anyone being killed.

A vote for Trump is a vote for peace. Having said that I want DeSantis to win.
He said it and it shows whose side he's on. Fuck Putin. DeSanto the limp noodle would be a waste of a vote. I think you're stuck with the Putin puppet that said he could stop that war in a half hour.

He said it and it shows whose side he's on. Fuck Putin. DeSanto the limp noodle would be a waste of a vote. I think you're stuck with the Putin puppet that said he could stop that war in a half hour.
I agree whole heartedly. FUCK PUTIN. Just don't use my tax dollars and further bankrupt our nation JUST TO FEEL GOOD.

Pure fucking evil

Disgusting human being

Lindsey Graham is certainly a war criminal, but at least he's not a Russian out there forcing Ukrainians to fight and die

Forum List

Back