I Think I Will Scream

What's wrong with you people.... Nazis, the KKK and white supremacist groups are marching down our streets and calling for the banishment of Jews and blacks. And you are yawning and annoyed because it makes your President look bad when he waters down the seriousness of this problem? Y'all need to do some serious self reflection
So you are saying this stuff didn't go on under Obama?

Hmmmm.....

KKK march in middle America
Thanks given to the president for his support from the ringleader
Equivalence of anti-Nazi violence to Nazi supremacy by said president
I don't recall anything quite like that under Obama

But I was out of the country for a while....

Can someone confirm?

What's wrong with you people.... Nazis, the KKK and white supremacist groups are marching down our streets and calling for the banishment of Jews and blacks. And you are yawning and annoyed because it makes your President look bad when he waters down the seriousness of this problem? Y'all need to do some serious self reflection

SO what, The lying scum liberals are marching to allow scum in our daughters bathrooms, That is more important than a group of people having a rally. If the groups they are shouting about can't protect themselves or they attack someone without being attacked that means they committed a criminal act. If shouting and spewing hate took away a persons right to free speech and first amendment right to peaceful assembly, there would be NO liberals walking the streets. BLM would be in jail, all of the trevon martin, mike brown, blm, trump won, militant slut, faggot, and all of the other destructive vile and low character liberal scum would be in jail. If the white majority people have no rights (which is what liberals want) then NO one has that right.

Hmmmm.....

Can someone confirm?
Yes it did happen dumbass, the Nazi's called themselves blm.

. . . . if I turn on the TV one more time and hear another minute of wall-to-wall nonstop 24/7 discussion of the most HEINOUS event of the 21st Century! DAYS after the fact . . . .

That President Trump blamed all sides in the violence in Charlottesville.

DAYS LATER, this is still the Number 1 News Story of the World? That Trump didn't denounce Nazism as the FIRST thing he said? Oh wait, he DID. But in doing so, he tried to include ALL forms of hatred and violence and made a call for more peace and unity in the country.

THAT BASTARD.

HE IS NO LEADER OF OURS.

It just amazes me the number of people even on Fox News calling this a moral outrage, complaining about the incessant coverage all the while never stopping talking about it, that all of his people on his manufacturing council for jobs walked out, and that he is now ruined with both his base and the voters. Because he had to SPELL OUT by name in one massive Pavlovian Catharsis that Nazi's aren't the nicest people, and blame them as the only and SOLE reason why a city turned into a mob.

But the city turned into a mob because once again, the police backed off and LET IT HAPPEN. They stood by and WATCHED.

People left and right all across the country and around the world can't trip over their own feet fast enough now in one big ME TOO to make sure they all barf out in genuflection how much they hate Nazis.

Me too!!! Hack! Spit! Ptooey!

Snifff. You can smell the Political Correction in the air, and the FEAR of being DENOUNCED as NOT being politically correct!

THERE'S ONE OVER THERE, BOB! ONE OF THOSE NON-PC PEOPLE! QUICK! GRAB HIM! TIME TO BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! THAT'LL FIX HIM!

But wait: isn't hatred what the Nazis are about? So you HATE the Nazis for HATING?

There is something seriously wrong with the world.

The Nazi's are FULLY ENTITLED to their opinions and views no matter what they are. There are no "conditions" of morality in the Constitution! If you don't agree with them, CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL YOU GOD DAMNED SNOWFLAKE! There is more outrage over this small group of stupid zealot demonstrators than there is for Imams preaching Death to America in mosques all across our country!

The sad fact is that in all of this, Donald Trump is the only one who got it right. The Nazi's HAD A PERMIT to demonstrate and hold a rally there in Charlottesville, the Antifas did not. What did Charlottesville expect they would do--- ---maybe hand out flowers and Bibles? The problem with BOTH they AND the Antifas is that they both use hatred and violence as the tools to their own ends.

The irony is that the Antifas are protesting against fascism, in doing so in the way they do, they actually use the same methods as the very people they are protesting! Fascism!

Why not think of the Nazis and the Antifas both as groups of Love:

The Nazis would love a nation devoid of Blacks, Jews and Christians where only Whites dominate. They are just pissed because that world doesn't exist HERE. Maybe they need to go find an island somewhere.

And the Antifas would love a world free of other people telling you how to live your life and who can be here, by going around telling others how THEY should live and whether they can be here. And beat you with a bat if you don't comply.

And the world looks on and laughs at the madness as America spins and implodes.

tumblr_lj35pfxqXh1qzayo1o1_500.gif

Hmmmm.....

Can someone confirm?

Wrong another liberal lie, The fact is The LEFT thought police really are the NAZIS they follow the doctrine of hitler to a letter. Apparently they think ONLY they are mentioned in the constitution, and anyone who disagrees with them has any rights.

Hmmmm.....

Can someone confirm?
Yes it did happen dumbass, the Nazi's called themselves blm.
Uh huh?
Thanks for the objective clarification. Must have missed it.

Hmmmm.....

Can someone confirm?

Wrong another liberal lie, The fact is The LEFT thought police really are the NAZIS they follow the doctrine of hitler to a letter. Apparently they think ONLY they are mentioned in the constitution, and anyone who disagrees with them has any rights.

Wow. There really is a very high proportion of Nazi sympathisers on this board. I came on hoping for some insight and genuine debate but no.

I truly hope for the sake of your country that this is not representative of the nation as a whole, though I fear it might be.

. . . . if I turn on the TV one more time and hear another minute of wall-to-wall nonstop 24/7 discussion of the most HEINOUS event of the 21st Century! DAYS after the fact . . . .

DAYS LATER, this is still the Number 1 News Story of the World? That Trump didn't denounce Nazism as the FIRST thing he said? Oh wait, he DID. But in doing so, he tried to include ALL forms of hatred and violence and made a call for more peace and unity in the country.

THAT BASTARD.

HE IS NO LEADER OF OURS.

It just amazes me the number of people even on Fox News calling this a moral outrage, complaining about the incessant coverage all the while never stopping talking about it, that all of his people on his manufacturing council for jobs walked out, and that he is now ruined with both his base and the voters. Because he had to SPELL OUT by name in one massive Pavlovian Catharsis that Nazi's aren't the nicest people, and blame them as the only and SOLE reason why a city turned into a mob.

But the city turned into a mob because once again, the police backed off and LET IT HAPPEN. They stood by and WATCHED.

People left and right all across the country and around the world can't trip over their own feet fast enough now in one big ME TOO to make sure they all barf out in genuflection how much they hate Nazis.

Snifff. You can smell the Political Correction in the air, and the FEAR of being DENOUNCED as NOT being politically correct!

THERE'S ONE OVER THERE, BOB! ONE OF THOSE NON-PC PEOPLE! QUICK! GRAB HIM! TIME TO BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! THAT'LL FIX HIM!

But wait: isn't hatred what the Nazis are about? So you HATE the Nazis for HATING?

The Nazi's are FULLY ENTITLED to their opinions and views no matter what they are. There are no "conditions" of morality in the Constitution! If you don't agree with them, CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL YOU GOD DAMNED SNOWFLAKE! There is more outrage over this small group of stupid zealot demonstrators than there is for Imams preaching Death to America in mosques all across our country!

The sad fact is that in all of this, Donald Trump is the only one who got it right. The Nazi's HAD A PERMIT to demonstrate and hold a rally there in Charlottesville, the Antifas did not. What did Charlottesville expect they would do--- ---maybe hand out flowers and Bibles? The problem with BOTH they AND the Antifas is that they both use hatred and violence as the tools to their own ends.

The irony is that the Antifas are protesting against fascism, in doing so in the way they do, they actually use the same methods as the very people they are protesting! Fascism!

The Nazis would love a nation devoid of Blacks, Jews and Christians where only Whites dominate. They are just pissed because that world doesn't exist HERE. Maybe they need to go find an island somewhere.

And the Antifas would love a world free of other people telling you how to live your life and who can be here, by going around telling others how THEY should live and whether they can be here. And beat you with a bat if you don't comply.

....Aaand there was absolutely no spin whatsoever in the above personal commentary by some random dude on the interwebs. He's got all the best opinions. 98% Agree. Trust me.

THAT BASTARD.

HE IS NO LEADER OF OURS.

The rats are still angry that clinton lost the election. They would rather destroy this nation than accept Trump as the legitimate president that he is.

I'm not saying that at all... im saying when you pivot the conversation to try and spread blame to others then you appear to be an apologist or sympathizer for those who are under fire. You understand that don't you?
Obama said nothing and you were silent. Now a president has to be vocal?
You didn't know me when obama was president. I only joined this board a year ago. So how about you make claims about things that you actually know about. That concept might be crazy to you, but if you do so you might actually find some credibility.

Ok I self reflected. I conclude that KKK guys who dust off their bedsheet/pillow case outfit to protest are not a threat to America. The Liberal leadership of this country, The Media that does their bidding and the brainless masses that do their bidding are a threat to America.
Yeah well when they all rally together and decide to go on tour to spread their garbage then I do consider that a threat and I consider it inappropriate and I'm fine with standing up to their message of hate. Now Thats coming from me, a white guy, I imagine blacks and Jews have much deeper and personal feelings about this. You should too, but since it is making your president look bad you don't think it's relevant. That is so weak.
Standing up is one thing. Assaulting them, no matter how asinine their message is not. And there lies the problem. You have a rally full of a bunch of hate mongers but like it or not they have a right to wallow and trumpet their hate. Same as the other protesters.

The problem here is that there was violence all around and we do not really now who instigated what and when. All we really know is that there was one single person who went off the deep end and used a car as a weapon.

I find it sad that the only thing that anyone is capable of focusing on atm is the political correctness of what Trump said and when with little regard for anything else including the truth.

I do find it rather hysterical that Trump kept claiming that facts were important to him though - that was a hoot.

I'm not saying that at all... im saying when you pivot the conversation to try and spread blame to others then you appear to be an apologist or sympathizer for those who are under fire. You understand that don't you?
That is a horrible way to look at things. it essentially opens the door up for anyone to do anything that they please to the unpopular stance because defending their right to take that stance would make you a sympathizer with their message.
Im not taking about general concepts I'm talking about this specific situation which is how we should discuss it. I never claimed that accountability wasn't important, it is important. I'm fine with talking about antifa violence and BLM violence and hold them accountable for anything inappropriate they do. But you don't water down the sickness that is happening with the Nazi/WS movement by clumping it together with problems happening with other groups. Especially when you're POTUS, you have to be better at messaging. He is either incredibily unaware of how important this is to so many people, or he doesn't care. I don't think he is a Nazi sympathizer but he is messaging like one. It's all ego

Ok I self reflected. I conclude that KKK guys who dust off their bedsheet/pillow case outfit to protest are not a threat to America. The Liberal leadership of this country, The Media that does their bidding and the brainless masses that do their bidding are a threat to America.
Yeah well when they all rally together and decide to go on tour to spread their garbage then I do consider that a threat and I consider it inappropriate and I'm fine with standing up to their message of hate. Now Thats coming from me, a white guy, I imagine blacks and Jews have much deeper and personal feelings about this. You should too, but since it is making your president look bad you don't think it's relevant. That is so weak.
Pssst. Nobody is buying your bullshit that progressives sympathize with Jews. If you had your way you would let them be blown off the map by Iran.
Not at all, many of my best friends are Jewish... great people. Thanks for falsely stereotyping me though.

SO what, The lying scum liberals are marching to allow scum in our daughters bathrooms, That is more important than a group of people having a rally. If the groups they are shouting about can't protect themselves or they attack someone without being attacked that means they committed a criminal act. If shouting and spewing hate took away a persons right to free speech and first amendment right to peaceful assembly, there would be NO liberals walking the streets. BLM would be in jail, all of the trevon martin, mike brown, blm, trump won, militant slut, faggot, and all of the other destructive vile and low character liberal scum would be in jail. If the white majority people have no rights (which is what liberals want) then NO one has that right.
There's the pivot again! Haha, y'all don't learn do you. So damn transparent. Keep diverting from the Nazis for your prez. It's pathetic

IMG_0253.JPG
View attachment 144170
Trump got elected because you were conned by a carnival barker. Stupid fucks.
Trump got elected because you decided to run a big piece of shit.
Couldn't be further from the truth. HRC spent her whole life advocating and helping children and families. Look it up. Trump spent his wholr life enriching himself and screwing the little guy.
Great public servant vs a self obsessed charlatan. And look who you chose you dumb fuck and look where we are now. Holy shit!

Alternative reality where Clinton got elected indeed. We would be in nuclear war by now.
Hilarious. She has forgotten more about foreign policy than trump ever knew..
Did you forget she was SOS for 4 years? Meanwhile we have to watch this slow motion learning curve for Trump.
The whole world feels Trump is the most dangerous man in the world because how unstable he is.

The media is frothing themselves over this and no one cares.

CNN anchors crying live, they were smiling after the events of BLM looting and riots. Obviously, they can't fathom how Antifa did anything wrong by physically attacking legally organized protesters.
Idiot still putting those who stand up to the evil of the white racists on par with the racists themselves

Yeah so stupid to point violent hateful bigots on par with violent hateful bigots. What is this world coming to? Clearly your fascists are better than the white nationalists.

And here I thought we should stand up to all hate and violence.

But that doesn't get Trump out of office. And that's all you really care about isn't it?

Last edited:
View attachment 144183
View attachment 144170
Couldn't be further from the truth. HRC spent her whole life advocating and helping children and families. Look it up. Trump spent his wholr life enriching himself and screwing the little guy.
Great public servant vs a self obsessed charlatan. And look who you chose you dumb fuck and look where we are now. Holy shit!

Alternative reality where Clinton got elected indeed. We would be in nuclear war by now.
Did you forget she was SOS for 4 years? Meanwhile we have to watch this slow motion learning curve for Trump.
The whole world feels Trump is the most dangerous man in the world because how unstable he is.

No wonder that the foreign policy has been a complete disaster. Just imagine if Hillary had access to nukes.

Obama would have said the Antifa girl could have been his illegitimate daughter.

ObamaRuin.jpg
There is something seriously wrong with you. Were you abused as a child? The fact you choose the serial sex offender over a decent family man proves you're not wrapped too tight.

View attachment 144183
View attachment 144170

No wonder that the foreign policy has been a complete disaster. Just imagine if Hillary had access to nukes.
Only in your sick mind. This country would be infinitely better in the hands of an experienced public servant rather than this novice crazed lunatic.
Trump is crazier than Kim Jong Un

That's the problem Slade, there was no watering. But I don't see you too worried about communists in the White House, schools and universities, or traitors in our intelligence agencies undermining our national security? At least with the Supremacists, they are only marching and yelling. Unlike Obama and Hillary and others in the DNC who've done REAL HARM to our country and led to the death of millions of lives in the Middle East, the Nazi and KKK groups mostly just make noise and stand little chance of ever actually banishing all the blacks and Jews or much of anything else other than to get a spot on the evening news.
We can argue politics and policy all day, I'm fine with that... but everybody no matter what your politics or party should be condemning these guys, they are sick! When you try and change the subject or spread the blame it is a form of watering down their offenses. Do yourself a favor and don't follow Trumps lead on this one... it does the opposite of making America great

They were condemned. Days ago. Along with the violent haters that went out to pick a fight with them. But somehow its not enough. We have to support the violence on the left or some how we are supporting the violence of the alt right.

That's pure nonsense.

Forum List

Back