I Think I Will Scream

What's wrong with you people.... Nazis, the KKK and white supremacist groups are marching down our streets and calling for the banishment of Jews and blacks. And you are yawning and annoyed because it makes your President look bad when he waters down the seriousness of this problem? Y'all need to do some serious self reflection

As long as they aren't hurting anyone let them protest what ever the hell they want. All they are doing is making themselves look stupid.

There was no reason to counter protest since no one but themselves take them seriously.
I actually agree, I think the best approach is to completely ignore these assholes. But I also understand those who feel the need to stand up to them

Let's ask some reality questions?

What is a greater threat to America? The far left or the kkk and white nationalists?

Where does the white nationalist movement rate in a poll of citizens concerns?

Did Donald Trump get electe in part because average Americans were getting tired of constantly being labeled racists?

Was the presidents statement on Saturday factual, calming, and inclusive?

Does the public see through the fake repentals and political correctness?

Are most Americans diverted from the concerns they had in Nov?

Thanks again Toob

. . . . if I turn on the TV one more time and hear another minute of wall-to-wall nonstop 24/7 discussion of the most HEINOUS event of the 21st Century! DAYS after the fact . . . .

That President Trump blamed all sides in the violence in Charlottesville.

DAYS LATER, this is still the Number 1 News Story of the World? That Trump didn't denounce Nazism as the FIRST thing he said? Oh wait, he DID. But in doing so, he tried to include ALL forms of hatred and violence and made a call for more peace and unity in the country.

THAT BASTARD.

HE IS NO LEADER OF OURS.

It just amazes me the number of people even on Fox News calling this a moral outrage, complaining about the incessant coverage all the while never stopping talking about it, that all of his people on his manufacturing council for jobs walked out, and that he is now ruined with both his base and the voters. Because he had to SPELL OUT by name in one massive Pavlovian Catharsis that Nazi's aren't the nicest people, and blame them as the only and SOLE reason why a city turned into a mob.

But the city turned into a mob because once again, the police backed off and LET IT HAPPEN. They stood by and WATCHED.

People left and right all across the country and around the world can't trip over their own feet fast enough now in one big ME TOO to make sure they all barf out in genuflection how much they hate Nazis.

Me too!!! Hack! Spit! Ptooey!

Snifff. You can smell the Political Correction in the air, and the FEAR of being DENOUNCED as NOT being politically correct!

THERE'S ONE OVER THERE, BOB! ONE OF THOSE NON-PC PEOPLE! QUICK! GRAB HIM! TIME TO BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! THAT'LL FIX HIM!

But wait: isn't hatred what the Nazis are about? So you HATE the Nazis for HATING?

There is something seriously wrong with the world.

The Nazi's are FULLY ENTITLED to their opinions and views no matter what they are. There are no "conditions" of morality in the Constitution! If you don't agree with them, CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL YOU GOD DAMNED SNOWFLAKE! There is more outrage over this small group of stupid zealot demonstrators than there is for Imams preaching Death to America in mosques all across our country!

The sad fact is that in all of this, Donald Trump is the only one who got it right. The Nazi's HAD A PERMIT to demonstrate and hold a rally there in Charlottesville, the Antifas did not. What did Charlottesville expect they would do--- ---maybe hand out flowers and Bibles? The problem with BOTH they AND the Antifas is that they both use hatred and violence as the tools to their own ends.

The irony is that the Antifas are protesting against fascism, in doing so in the way they do, they actually use the same methods as the very people they are protesting! Fascism!

Why not think of the Nazis and the Antifas both as groups of Love:

The Nazis would love a nation devoid of Blacks, Jews and Christians where only Whites dominate. They are just pissed because that world doesn't exist HERE. Maybe they need to go find an island somewhere.

And the Antifas would love a world free of other people telling you how to live your life and who can be here, by going around telling others how THEY should live and whether they can be here. And beat you with a bat if you don't comply.

And the world looks on and laughs at the madness as America spins and implodes.
You're going to be doing a lot more screaming after Bob Mueller releases his final report.
Can't wait to see who goes to jail and what's in Trump's tax returns.
If you thought this week was bad for Putin's Puppet you haven't seen anything yet
The Reagan administration has the current record for most indictments and convictions. The Trump administration may obliterate that dubious record.
Scream like no ones listening. Lmao

Let's ask some reality questions?

What is a greater threat to America? The far left or the kkk and white nationalists?

Where does the white nationalist movement rate in a poll of citizens concerns?

Did Donald Trump get electe in part because average Americans were getting tired of constantly being labeled racists?

Was the presidents statement on Saturday factual, calming, and inclusive?

Does the public see through the fake repentals and political correctness?

Are most Americans diverted from the concerns they had in Nov?

Thanks again Toob
Trump got elected because you were conned by a carnival barker. Stupid fucks.

What's wrong with you people.... Nazis, the KKK and white supremacist groups are marching down our streets and calling for the banishment of Jews and blacks. And you are yawning and annoyed because it makes your President look bad when he waters down the seriousness of this problem? Y'all need to do some serious self reflection

Ok I self reflected. I conclude that KKK guys who dust off their bedsheet/pillow case outfit to protest are not a threat to America. The Liberal leadership of this country, The Media that does their bidding and the brainless masses that do their bidding are a threat to America.
You're only a 100% wrong. But wow. Thinking our free press that a democracy needs to survive is worse than the KKK is some sick thinking dude.

That's the problem Slade, there was no watering. But I don't see you too worried about communists in the White House, schools and universities, or traitors in our intelligence agencies undermining our national security? At least with the Supremacists, they are only marching and yelling. Unlike Obama and Hillary and others in the DNC who've done REAL HARM to our country and led to the death of millions of lives in the Middle East, the Nazi and KKK groups mostly just make noise and stand little chance of ever actually banishing all the blacks and Jews or much of anything else other than to get a spot on the evening news.
We can argue politics and policy all day, I'm fine with that... but everybody no matter what your politics or party should be condemning these guys, they are sick! When you try and change the subject or spread the blame it is a form of watering down their offenses. Do yourself a favor and don't follow Trumps lead on this one... it does the opposite of making America great

So you are saying this stuff didn't go on under Obama?

IMG_0253.JPG
Trump got elected because you decided to run a big piece of shit.
Couldn't be further from the truth. HRC spent her whole life advocating and helping children and families. Look it up. Trump spent his wholr life enriching himself and screwing the little guy.
Great public servant vs a self obsessed charlatan. And look who you chose you dumb fuck and look where we are now. Holy shit!

Last edited:
I'm not saying that at all... im saying when you pivot the conversation to try and spread blame to others then you appear to be an apologist or sympathizer for those who are under fire. You understand that don't you?

I'm not saying that at all... im saying when you pivot the conversation to try and spread blame to others then you appear to be an apologist or sympathizer for those who are under fire. You understand that don't you?
Obama said nothing and you were silent. Now a president has to be vocal?

View attachment 144170
Trump got elected because you decided to run a big piece of shit.
Couldn't be further from the truth. HRC spent her whole life advocating and helping children and families. Look it up. Trump spent his wholr life enriching himself and screwing the little guy.
Great public servant vs a self obsessed charlatan. And look who you chose you dumb fuck and look where we are now. Holy shit!

Alternative reality where Clinton got elected indeed. We would be in nuclear war by now.

Couple more days and viewers will tune out....you can only beat a dead horse so long....
Especially a dead horse that was DOA and already rotting when you started beating. Reasonable people without an agenda know exactly what Trump meant. I find Mitt Romney's response and all the other useless lose GOP idiots SHOCKING. They really were ass hurt when Trump beat them.
:lol:

Even hard-core dems have to secretly love what Trump did to the useless GOP idiots.
I have to agree. What a bunch of spineless douchebags the GOP are.

Ok I self reflected. I conclude that KKK guys who dust off their bedsheet/pillow case outfit to protest are not a threat to America. The Liberal leadership of this country, The Media that does their bidding and the brainless masses that do their bidding are a threat to America.
Yeah well when they all rally together and decide to go on tour to spread their garbage then I do consider that a threat and I consider it inappropriate and I'm fine with standing up to their message of hate. Now Thats coming from me, a white guy, I imagine blacks and Jews have much deeper and personal feelings about this. You should too, but since it is making your president look bad you don't think it's relevant. That is so weak.
Standing up is one thing. Assaulting them, no matter how asinine their message is not. And there lies the problem. You have a rally full of a bunch of hate mongers but like it or not they have a right to wallow and trumpet their hate. Same as the other protesters.

The problem here is that there was violence all around and we do not really now who instigated what and when. All we really know is that there was one single person who went off the deep end and used a car as a weapon.

I find it sad that the only thing that anyone is capable of focusing on atm is the political correctness of what Trump said and when with little regard for anything else including the truth.

I do find it rather hysterical that Trump kept claiming that facts were important to him though - that was a hoot.

That is a horrible way to look at things. it essentially opens the door up for anyone to do anything that they please to the unpopular stance because defending their right to take that stance would make you a sympathizer with their message.

Yeah well when they all rally together and decide to go on tour to spread their garbage then I do consider that a threat and I consider it inappropriate and I'm fine with standing up to their message of hate. Now Thats coming from me, a white guy, I imagine blacks and Jews have much deeper and personal feelings about this. You should too, but since it is making your president look bad you don't think it's relevant. That is so weak.
Pssst. Nobody is buying your bullshit that progressives sympathize with Jews. If you had your way you would let them be blown off the map by Iran.

Forum List

Back