FBI tampering with Mar A Lago evidence?

You actually think the Russians had access to the nuclear codes?
Who knows who has gained access to sensitive information. That's why these materials are supposed to be stored and handled securely.
Nuclear "codes" though, probably not.
Launch codes are changing pretty regularly and don't hang out long on individual, printed pieces of paper.
Nuclear readiness/capability info though.
Sure.
With a loose cannon like Trump nothing can ever be truly secure.

“Two months after the former president yielded 38 unique classified documents to the government on June 3, 2022, the government discovered over 100 additional classified documents stored in Mar-a-Lago during execution of the August 8, 2022 search warrant that the former president had failed to deliver,” the opinion stated.

“The documents were classified to levels as high as TOP SECRET, with some documents bearing additional sensitive compartment indications; undoubtedly, these documents contained national defense information.”

If more and more agree, they listened to the propagandist lies and misinformation put out by Biden's supportive media..........just as you have.
As if Trump doesn’t have his own supportive media! Now they’re saying the FBI had a plan to assassinate Trump during the documents raid, despite the fact they knew he wasn’t there and the protocols cited have been in place for all searches since 2000.

As if Trump doesn’t have his own supportive media! Now they’re saying the FBI had a plan to assassinate Trump during the documents raid, despite the fact they knew he wasn’t there and the protocols cited have been in place for all searches since 2000.
Wait for it.
Delldud and the other moonbats will be beating this story to death as soon as they get the ok from the cult which will consist of Trump repeating the lie first.

Now they’re saying the FBI had a plan to assassinate Trump during the documents raid, despite the fact they knew he wasn’t there and the protocols cited have been in place for all searches since 2000.
Yeah, I wasn't surprised at all with the authorization, SOP.
One issue that could have turned interesting was FBI was ordered to wear standard polo shirts with no official markings.
Just think when a SS agent suddenly observes a bunch of plainly dressed men toting automatic weapons, running across the Mar A Lago grounds.
Delldud and the other moonbats will be beating this story to death as soon as they get the ok from the cult which will consist of Trump repeating the lie first.
Sorry to be living in your head, rent free...................... :auiqs.jpg:

One issue that could have turned interesting was FBI was ordered to wear standard polo shirts with no official markings.
Just think when a SS agent suddenly observes a bunch of plainly dressed men toting automatic weapons, running across the Mar A Lago grounds.
More fake news.
Soon you'll me tucking your tail and scurrying off in fear never to be seen again...just like BackAgain.
He got tired of me making a fool of him and now he hides from me.
I always love it when the trash takes itself out.
You're next.
:auiqs.jpg::springbed::auiqs.jpg::springbed:

FBI was ordered to wear standard polo shirts with no official markings.
It added that agents “planned to bring ‘Standard Issue Weapon,' ‘Ammo,' ‘Handcuffs,’ and ‘medium and large sized bolt cutters,’ but they were instructed to wear ‘unmarked polo or collared shirts’ and to keep ‘law enforcement equipment concealed.’”

Soon you'll me tucking your tail and scurrying off in fear never to be seen again...just like BackAgain.
You'll need to wear your big boy pants.`
He got tired of me making a fool of him and now he hides from me.
Only in your head...........only one here consistently making a fool of any one is you. Boy, are you good at it.
You're next.
I'm skeered.......

bbdtbc-bring-it-on.gif

The SS knew all about the raid, so this makes no sense.

The SS knew all about the raid, so this makes no sense.
One SS agent doesn't get the memo, sees a DEI, FBI selected agent in street clothes, with a black beard, olive skin, and a M-16, running towards the Trump residence.

Can you provide an acceptable response by SS?

Forum List

Back