I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Why boycott major league baseball because ex-President Chaos tells you to do that?
Everything he touches dies. Baseball is essentially dead anyway, but why allow Trump to put the final nail in the coffin? Can't any of you think?
What does Trump have to do with this????

Stupid asshole.
He agreed with the idea of a boycott and you Trump fanatics are now drooling.
Stupid asshole.
so if he agreed with something...then by definition he wasn't the one pushing the issue. Geez....President Trump is no longer in office. He is the former President. Xiden is the President, he was the one that used influrence, lies propaganda, and threat of brown shirt storm troopers to force MLB to make this choice, that will greatly impact the future of the sport.
Corporations are also telling Georgia they won’t do business with them if they pass voter suppression laws.
Good they shouldn't...but GA hasn't passed any voter suppression laws. What we see from Delta, and Coke etc are companies reacting to threats from a totalarian regime, using lies and propaganda.
What threats?
when he told them to leave GA....MLB, like every other company has seen what the DNC Brown Shirts have done to cities and businesses....they don't live in a bubble.
Did he tell them to leave or did he just agree with the idea?
Under threat of the DNC Brownshirts...look what they did to small and large businesses around the country when the Dems told them not to accept the 2016 election
Dems did not tell anybody not to accept the 2016 election. You got the year wrong.
The facts are that President cockroach told his gullible supporters that the 2020 election was "stolen", an outright falsehood that many of his conned supporters still believe and which culminated in the "lovefest" of Jan 6.
Democrats claimed that Republicans stole the election for 5 years. Stacey Abrams claimed she was robbed when she lost the Georgia governor's race. They claimed that Bush stole the 2000 election....and still do to this day. When they lose....they claim they were ripped off. This was by design.....so that when they pulled it off in 2020 everyone would say election fraud is a lie.
Democrats did not claim that the Republicans stole anything and the courts decided, just like they decided in Trump's case. Of course, the issue was "hanging chads" and not phony voter fraud.
Abram's complaint was that the Republican governor was subverting the vote.
Dems objected to Bush's win until it was settled by the Vice President who did his lawful duty. They did not mount an insurrection of our Capitol to prevent that electoral win and Gore was not doing anything unlawful to incite his minions. In fact, he conceded rather than have any whining, complaining, or meowing. To Gore, our Democracy operating efficiently was more important than his personal feelings. I applaud him.
Then there is the one and only ex-president Trump, whose huge ego was more important than a smooth transition, and he proceeded to encourage his easily conned minions to erupt. The guy doesn't care about America or you. He cares only about himself.
apppf...the Dems started their insurrections against Trump on election day in 2016 and continued it for four years!
As if the GOP didn't do the same to every Democrat President.......:heehee:
No, no GOP President encouraged insurretions for four years, or used their office to undermine the next admin with a fake Russian conspiracy hoax.
What was fake about the Russian con-spiracy?
That there wasn't one....and Obama, Biden etc knew it in 2016....but still pushed it

Here you are, years later...even years after the Mueller Report, and his testimony and you still believe the propaganda...sad
And you believe the con that ex-president Trump lays on all his fanatics.
what con?
You don't know Trump was conning you?

That tax break was mostly for the rich. Your break got eaten up with inflation.

Going after illegals is popular with idiots who don't realize it's a waste of time if we don't go after illegal employers. And Trump himself was hiring illegals well into his 1 term. I believe 2019 is when he finally let his illegal workers go. He didn't know they were illegal all that time? If you believe him you're an idiot and you got conned.

Look at how Trump accused the Clinton Foundation of being a con. Then Trump Foundation was shut the fuck down. It's so obvious to anyone but a Trump supporter.

I remember Trump campaigning. It all sounded very good. I remember I kept having to remind myself he's full of shit because I liked a lot of the things he said. I even liked a couple things he did. But they were all superficial. He didn't win any trade war with China. In fact in 2019 he had 2.3% growth because of it. In 2015 he said Obama sucked because he had that kind of growth. So why does Trump get to have shitty growth?

or how about when Trump didn't believe Obama's unemployment numbers but then Trump used the unemployment numbers to say he was the greatest president ever? You're an idiot if you voted for Trump a 2nd time.

Only a Conservative would boo a moment of silence for 400,000 dead

That's not what they were booing at genius.

Afraid it was

Conservatives cheer 550,000 dead and tell us it is no big deal
Truth over facts? We have way fewer deaths from cancer, heart disease and the flu. So it evens out. I guess COVID cured all those illnesses.
So we shouldn’t do anything about COVID until we have cured cancer

Got it
Not what I said at all. It means that we call deaths COVID19 deaths that aren’t that at all.

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
The facts and the truth is that covid 19 weakens the body so that it cannot effectively fight other diseases that need 100% of your body's attention and that you were able to deal with before contracting the covid 19.
So does a common cold.
I am not talking about the common cold, which doesn't compare in any way.
I had it. It is actually very comparable sans the constant runny nose.
That is your experience. I know someone who was in bed with the virus for 6 weeks
and her experience was not that of the common cold. My family had it (all 5 of 'em)
and their experience was not that of the common cold. Everybody is different, aye?
My wife only lost smell and taste (yet to get it fully back). No issues for my kids. Everyone is different but you want everyone to think the same? Aye?
I think that we need to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. And yes, I think
that everyone should think the same in this case.
That is no way to live. So we should wear masks forever, keep kids in remote learning and never shake hands or hug again? It would keep us safer but it’s a shitty way to live. Maybe we should all stop driving too as it would cause way fewer accidents. We should all stop drinking too. Come on man.
Not at all. We have to gain control of this virus or our country will close again.
Everybody needs to cooperate in this endeavor or your life will be shitty.
Florida is wide open and so is Texas. Rest of the country should follow. Gain control is an interesting statement. How about allowing people to be free and live?

Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.
Republicans hate America.

Next they will boycott Hot Dogs and Apple Pie
The stupid bastards will do what their lord and master Trump tells them to do, what a bunch of tools and fools.
Fraud Elections have consequences.
Yea like the fraud president getting hit on 9-11, lying us into Iraq and causing the greatest recession since the Great Depression.
Which your boy Obama expanded on. :abgg2q.jpg:
Listen you stupid little shit. Bush started a war in the middle east. If it gets out of control and spreads to Syria and Yemen and all those other places, we're in big trouble.

You may not like how Obama handled the war in the middle east but he didn't keep us there because he's evil and wanted to. It's because we can't leave yet. And anyone he bombed, he felt like they needed to be bombed.

Don't forget Trump bombed a Iranian General in a fucking airport. I can't believe that didn't start a war with Iran. I can't believe they haven't paid us back for that, YET. Hopefully because we kicked Trump out, they will forgive us for what we did. Imagine if they bombed one of our generals.

NOW, you stupid shit. Close your eyes. Imagine this. Imagine if in 2015 Obama bombed an Iranian General at an airport. Would you have supported such a move? I doubt it based on the fact you call bombing Yemen and Syria "Obama's War's".

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.
Republicans hate America.

Next they will boycott Hot Dogs and Apple Pie
The stupid bastards will do what their lord and master Trump tells them to do, what a bunch of tools and fools.
Are you ever an idiot,if he tells me to take the vaccine I will not take it you moron and you keep evading that of course no wrongdoing was found in the investigations,we got the most corrupt court system in the world dumbass not to mention they all never got to present the evidence idiot.
Sure they got to present evidence and they have done several audits and recounts even Trump's election commission member said it was a clean fight. But you just can't fathom being a loser, sorry, next time don't invest so much emotional involvement.
There you go lying again.you ignore all the death threats whistleblowers received the dead people voting,the illegal after hours mail in voting in all the swing states,all the people being turned away from counting the votes,the people sent home for a phony water break story where there was no water break and they started pulling underneath the tables and the paddy in charge had a long criminal past history,as always you have shit in your face with your lies troll.
Yep, seek counseling.
Thanks for admitting you were checkmated after the cat got the tongue.:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Going after another Democrat I see. I never see you arguing with Republicans.

Afraid it was

Truth over facts? We have way fewer deaths from cancer, heart disease and the flu. So it evens out. I guess COVID cured all those illnesses.

Got it
Not what I said at all. It means that we call deaths COVID19 deaths that aren’t that at all.

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
The facts and the truth is that covid 19 weakens the body so that it cannot effectively fight other diseases that need 100% of your body's attention and that you were able to deal with before contracting the covid 19.
So does a common cold.
That is your experience. I know someone who was in bed with the virus for 6 weeks
and her experience was not that of the common cold. My family had it (all 5 of 'em)
and their experience was not that of the common cold. Everybody is different, aye?
My wife only lost smell and taste (yet to get it fully back). No issues for my kids. Everyone is different but you want everyone to think the same? Aye?
I think that we need to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. And yes, I think
That is no way to live. So we should wear masks forever, keep kids in remote learning and never shake hands or hug again? It would keep us safer but it’s a shitty way to live. Maybe we should all stop driving too as it would cause way fewer accidents. We should all stop drinking too. Come on man.
Not at all. We have to gain control of this virus or our country will close again.
Florida is wide open and so is Texas. Rest of the country should follow. Gain control is an interesting statement. How about allowing people to be free and live?
You mean allow people to be free and die?

As GOP-led states lift pandemic restrictions, new infections nationwide have plateaued at around 65,000. It’s a stubborn detail that has troubled public health experts.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and top medical adviser of President Joe Biden, cautioned last week that now is “just not the time to pull back and declare premature victory.”

Osterholm on Sunday warned the forthcoming wave will more likely affect children, due to the prevalence of the more contagious B.1.1.7. variant.
“Unlike the previous strains of the virus, we didn’t see children under eighth grade get infected often, or they were not frequently very ill,” Osterholm said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “Kids are playing a huge role in the transmission of this,” he added on Fox News.

Afraid it was

Got it

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
So does a common cold.
If we don't gain control of this virus, we won't be free and live.

Afraid it was

Got it

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
So does a common cold.
Because COVID is a big joke.

We already won, what do we have to lose by opening a little early?

Afraid it was

Got it

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
So does a common cold.
You mean allow people to be free and die?

As GOP-led states lift pandemic restrictions, new infections nationwide have plateaued at around 65,000. It’s a stubborn detail that has troubled public health experts.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and top medical adviser of President Joe Biden, cautioned last week that now is “just not the time to pull back and declare premature victory.”

If they want to live free and risk death, absolutely. Huffington Post is a biased leftist source. Florida is wide open as is Texas. Doing great. There is even a whole thread dedicated to it. Educate yourself.

Afraid it was

Got it

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
So does a common cold.
If we don't gain control of this virus, we won't be free and live.
We have gained control. You already had it why are you so scared?

Afraid it was

Got it

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
So does a common cold.
Because COVID is a big joke.

We already won, what do we have to lose by opening a little early?
I had it and I am fine. If you're scared, stay home but I don't need to live a sheltered life because you are a coward. Most old folks should be vaccinated. My parents are. Open up.

I had it and I am fine. If you're scared, stay home but I don't need to live a sheltered life because you are a coward. Most old folks should be vaccinated. My parents are. Open up.

My brother has it right now and he is in the hospital.
My sister in law got it last January and she died from it.

I guess it depends how lucky you are

My brother has it right now and he is in the hospital.
My sister in law got it last January and she died from it.

I guess it depends how lucky you are
Or unlucky. I am not going to delve into your personal life but most people who are sick from it are unhealthy to begin with. What we should be doing is eating better and exercising more. Then when we get sick, our bodies are better equipped to recover from the virus. My dad is 75 and he was never scared of the virus. Lived his life. Now he is vaccinated and has not done anything different. My mom is 68, same for her. I use them as a barometer. I got the virus and it sucked but not anymore than an annoying cold and 99% of the people have those symptoms or no symptoms. 1% do suffer and less than 1% die. It sucks but punishing 99% for 1% is insanity.

Why boycott major league baseball because ex-President Chaos tells you to do that?
Everything he touches dies. Baseball is essentially dead anyway, but why allow Trump to put the final nail in the coffin? Can't any of you think?

Stupid asshole.
Stupid asshole.
so if he agreed with something...then by definition he wasn't the one pushing the issue. Geez....President Trump is no longer in office. He is the former President. Xiden is the President, he was the one that used influrence, lies propaganda, and threat of brown shirt storm troopers to force MLB to make this choice, that will greatly impact the future of the sport.
Corporations are also telling Georgia they won’t do business with them if they pass voter suppression laws.
Good they shouldn't...but GA hasn't passed any voter suppression laws. What we see from Delta, and Coke etc are companies reacting to threats from a totalarian regime, using lies and propaganda.
What threats?
when he told them to leave GA....MLB, like every other company has seen what the DNC Brown Shirts have done to cities and businesses....they don't live in a bubble.
Under threat of the DNC Brownshirts...look what they did to small and large businesses around the country when the Dems told them not to accept the 2016 election
Dems did not tell anybody not to accept the 2016 election. You got the year wrong.
The facts are that President cockroach told his gullible supporters that the 2020 election was "stolen", an outright falsehood that many of his conned supporters still believe and which culminated in the "lovefest" of Jan 6.
Democrats claimed that Republicans stole the election for 5 years. Stacey Abrams claimed she was robbed when she lost the Georgia governor's race. They claimed that Bush stole the 2000 election....and still do to this day. When they lose....they claim they were ripped off. This was by design.....so that when they pulled it off in 2020 everyone would say election fraud is a lie.
Democrats did not claim that the Republicans stole anything and the courts decided, just like they decided in Trump's case. Of course, the issue was "hanging chads" and not phony voter fraud.
Dems objected to Bush's win until it was settled by the Vice President who did his lawful duty. They did not mount an insurrection of our Capitol to prevent that electoral win and Gore was not doing anything unlawful to incite his minions. In fact, he conceded rather than have any whining, complaining, or meowing. To Gore, our Democracy operating efficiently was more important than his personal feelings. I applaud him.
Then there is the one and only ex-president Trump, whose huge ego was more important than a smooth transition, and he proceeded to encourage his easily conned minions to erupt. The guy doesn't care about America or you. He cares only about himself.
apppf...the Dems started their insurrections against Trump on election day in 2016 and continued it for four years!
No, no GOP President encouraged insurretions for four years, or used their office to undermine the next admin with a fake Russian conspiracy hoax.
That there wasn't one....and Obama, Biden etc knew it in 2016....but still pushed it

Here you are, years later...even years after the Mueller Report, and his testimony and you still believe the propaganda...sad
Says the gullible little shit that bought Russian Collusion.
LOL!!!!!

So Trump didn't lie to us about Corona last year in February?
Trump didn't side with the KKK?
Trump didn't break the law calling Ukraine or Georgia Governor asking for votes?
Trump didn't start the insurrection?

And he didn't collude with Russia. Sure.

1) No
2) No
3) No...and he didn't do that
4) No
5) No

Geez man...all of this propaganda has been refuted.....some quite some time ago...you have highlighted the danger behind the leftist propaganda....no matter the facts you all still believe the lies.

Stupid asshole.
Stupid asshole.
What threats?

Says the gullible little shit that bought Russian Collusion.
LOL!!!!!

So Trump didn't lie to us about Corona last year in February?
Trump didn't side with the KKK?
Trump didn't break the law calling Ukraine or Georgia Governor asking for votes?
Trump didn't start the insurrection?

And he didn't collude with Russia. Sure.

1) No
2) No
3) No...and he didn't do that
4) No
5) No

Geez man...all of this propaganda has been refuted.....some quite some time ago...you have highlighted the danger behind the leftist propaganda....no matter the facts you all still believe the lies.
Denial is strong

It sucks but punishing 99% for 1% is insanity.

One percent of 330 million is a lot of people.
550,000 dead is a lot of people.

Survival of the fittest is not an effective response
Death rates have not changed even with COVID as most of those who die would have died anyway but for hospitals it is financially beneficial to call the deaths COVID related. It is less than 1% who die btw...but even at 1% it does not make sense to punish children who are the real victims, like my kids who cannot attend in person schooling or have to play sports in stupid masks. Suicides and child abuse cases have gone up significantly.

Open up the country. All high risk persons should be vaccinated by now.

Death rates have not changed even with COVID as most of those who die would have died anyway but for hospitals it is financially beneficial to call the deaths COVID related. It is less than 1% who die btw...but even at 1% it does not make sense to punish children who are the real victims, like my kids who cannot attend in person schooling or have to play sports in stupid masks. Suicides and child abuse cases have gone up significantly.

Life expectancy has declined by one year

No matter how you try to sugar coat it.....
COVID is serious shit

Life expectancy has declined by one year

No matter how you try to sugar coat it.....
COVID is serious shit
No it hasn't. Politico is a hack source. COVID is serious but for a year we have pranced around the less than 1%. Enough is enough. Vaccines are out and you and your ilk should all be vaccinated now. What are you worried about?

Stupid asshole.
Stupid asshole.
What threats?

what con?
You don't know Trump was conning you?

That tax break was mostly for the rich. Your break got eaten up with inflation.

Going after illegals is popular with idiots who don't realize it's a waste of time if we don't go after illegal employers. And Trump himself was hiring illegals well into his 1 term. I believe 2019 is when he finally let his illegal workers go. He didn't know they were illegal all that time? If you believe him you're an idiot and you got conned.

Look at how Trump accused the Clinton Foundation of being a con. Then Trump Foundation was shut the fuck down. It's so obvious to anyone but a Trump supporter.

I remember Trump campaigning. It all sounded very good. I remember I kept having to remind myself he's full of shit because I liked a lot of the things he said. I even liked a couple things he did. But they were all superficial. He didn't win any trade war with China. In fact in 2019 he had 2.3% growth because of it. In 2015 he said Obama sucked because he had that kind of growth. So why does Trump get to have shitty growth?

or how about when Trump didn't believe Obama's unemployment numbers but then Trump used the unemployment numbers to say he was the greatest president ever? You're an idiot if you voted for Trump a 2nd time.
No...I don't

1) No, my tax break was real...I am paying less...and actually my bracket got a large cut then the top bracket
2) That's true...and the Trump admin got the largest penalty on record for a company knowingly hiring illegals.
3) I never donated to the trump foundation, nor to my knowledge did it accept foreign donations for a pay to play while he was in office, like Sec Clinton
4) 2019 was a little less then prior years during his Admin, but overall he had much better growth then Obama

• U.S. gdp growth rate for 2019 was 2.16%, a 0.77% decline from 2018.
  • U.S. gdp growth rate for 2018 was 2.93%, a 0.56% increase from 2017.
  • U.S. gdp growth rate for 2017 was 2.37%, a 0.73% increase from 2016.
  • U.S. gdp growth rate for 2016 was 1.64%, a 1.27% decline from 2015.

Forum List

Back