I searched and did not see a thread on this: Uvalde police threaten journalists asking questions

I said it before & I'll say it now, we need human resource officers(2+) per public school that are former combat infantry veterans(CIV). One gets a pair of CIV & you get a combat team. These CIV's are literal Terminators as they are trained to exterminate any & all opposition they are sent to take out. The American taxpayer $pend$ a fortune on training these highly qualified soldiers so we might as well rehire them as resource officers to protect our children & school staff from the criminally insane among America's population. Sure, the CIV's come @ an additional co$t to the American taxpayer but ask yourself a question, what if it's YOUR mate or little tyke that becomes a school hostage victim? What additional co$t becomes too high to protect your loved ones???

Listen to what you're calling for and think carefully about it. First off, I am a US Army veteran and I vehemently oppose posting heavily armed men of any kind at public schools. Why? Because kids live in enough fear as it is and fear is exactly what the government wants to spread with these mass shootings. The people behind these shootings are terrorists no different than al-Qaida or al-Shabaab; their goal is to spread so much terror throughout the minds of Americans that Americans willingly surrender their rights and freedoms. And here you are calling for 'terminator' soldiers to be stationed at our kids' schools? What are we . . . fucking Egypt or Venezuela? No, we're America and Americans do NOT bow down to terrorists or live in fear.

I do not see any other threads with this video.

The Uvalde police are pathetic cowards.

Where is the federal investigation?

The children’s civil rights were violated.

If the room was full of wealthy elitists, would the police have waited for an hour?

Wait, so conservatives don't like the police now? I guess not all blue lives matter after all.

When I was young, I felt safe when I saw the armed cop at my school.

Its bizarre that we somehow think security will traumatize kids.

Based on what? Cult dogma?

Who said the security needs to look like a member of Seal Team 7 going after Bin Larin?

I said it before & I'll say it now, we need human resource officers(2+) per public school that are former combat infantry veterans(CIV). One gets a pair of CIV & you get a combat team. These CIV's are literal Terminators as they are trained to exterminate any & all opposition they are sent to take out. The American taxpayer $pend$ a fortune on training these highly qualified soldiers so we might as well rehire them as resource officers to protect our children & school staff from the criminally insane among America's population. Sure, the CIV's come @ an additional co$t to the American taxpayer but ask yourself a question, what if it's YOUR mate or little tyke that becomes a school hostage victim? What additional co$t becomes too high to protect your loved ones???

If that's what you need, NOBODY is going to send their kids to school. We don't have armed guards at our schools in Canada or anywhere else.

You need to get the guns off the streets.

Remember this moment next time you are asked to unconditionally take the side of the police. They are idiots and they protect their own.
Someone or some policy up top (bureaucracy) told them to stand down and/or had no idea what to call so it squeezed the police. Given that bureaucrats are run by Liberals, the police will be hung out to dry.

I do not see any other threads with this video.

The Uvalde police are pathetic cowards.

Where is the federal investigation?

The children’s civil rights were violated.

If the room was full of wealthy elitists, would the police have waited for an hour?

The cowards would be the school district officials who called them to remove the media.

If they do so, it's going to end very badly for the district and They are already on the hook for tens of millions in settlements.

If that's what you need, NOBODY is going to send their kids to school. We don't have armed guards at our schools in Canada or anywhere else.

You need to get the guns off the streets.
People will continue sending their kids to school and you couldn't get all of the guns off of our streets in a century if you started a concerted effort to do so tomorrow.

Forum List

Back