I rest my case!

The Brits clearly controlled the land, and before that the Turks. Now the fucking thick headed moron is asking me "what do you mean by controlled"? .

You did not claim Britain "controlled" the land. You claimed Britain "owned" the land.

Please address the point and stop dodging.

Again -

You say again here that the Jews used terror attacks and violence to take control of the land.

On what basis does that amount to legal ownership of the land?

On what basis do you say that Arabs "did not own" the land they lived on?
Owned, controlled, ruled, what the fuck ever. Sheesh...talk about getting desperate.

Do you not understand the difference between the words "own" and "control"?

Because if not, I think we have to consider your literacy is simply too poor to hold even the most basic conversation on this topic.

]
You never make any points for me to dodge. !

Point 1:

Demographics of Palestine, 1800.

Muslims: 246,000

Jews: 7,000

Christians: 22,000

So if those 246,000 Palestinians did not own the land they lived on - where did they live?

Point 2:

You say again here that the Jews used terror attacks and violence to take control of the land.

Point 3:

The Jewish population of Nazareth in 1850 was 0.

On what basis do you claim that the local Muslim and Christian populations of Nazareth can not hold land ownership?

The Brits clearly controlled the land, and before that the Turks. Now the fucking thick headed moron is asking me "what do you mean by controlled"? .

You did not claim Britain "controlled" the land. You claimed Britain "owned" the land.

Again -

Eh, the same way the Americans fought the British to gain their independence. Except in this case the Jews were like the descendants of the native American Indians, fighting to regain the land their ancestors once lived in. Did I have to explain that to you?

The land was not Arab land, I repeat, news flash, Jews did not steal Arab land. As clearly shown Passport cover in my first post....PALESTINE WAS BRITISH TERRITORY...not Arab territory.

I predict 1000 more posts and idiots like Saigoon will still have NOTHING.

Roudy -

Please stop dodging and stay on topic.

Point 1:

So if those 246,000 Palestinians did not own the land they lived on - where did they live?

Point 2:

Your Demographics are inaccurate. 1800's Palestine includes Jordan. Demographics don't mean didly. The Brits clearly controlled the land, and before that the Turks. Now the fucking thick headed moron is asking me "what do you mean by controlled"? I mean controlled just any other land the Brits, Spaniards, Portuguese, Danish, and Turks controlled, you idiot. Unreal.

Ah so..you're making a case for Empires.

Typical. Conservative. Nonsense.

The land belonged to the British, the Jews did not steal Arab land, they won it from the British. Case CLOSED:

220px-British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

Now run along, Jew hating douchebags!

"Won" it through terrorism.

Good case.

:eusa_shifty:
You mean George Washington was a terrorist? Then yes. But the point isn't how they won it, but who they won it from...AND IT WASN'T THE ARABS. Of course the Arabs did get their asses kicked 6 times later until they too learned their lesson. But to their credit the Arabs never attacked Israel to create this mythical Palestine. At least they weren't stupid enough to claim that. It was pretty cut and dry, destroy Israel, kill the Jews, and divide the land amongst each other. Palestine Shmalestine. Heh heh heh.

Again -

Eh, the same way the Americans fought the British to gain their independence. Except in this case the Jews were like the descendants of the native American Indians, fighting to regain the land their ancestors once lived in. Did I have to explain that to you?

The land was not Arab land, I repeat, news flash, Jews did not steal Arab land. As clearly shown Passport cover in my first post....PALESTINE WAS BRITISH TERRITORY...not Arab territory.

You totally fail to understand the difference between European Jews and Arab Jews.

It's much to complicated for the Conservative brain.

You also fail to understand that the modern Israel was started by Terrorists.

Who have disregarded international convention by producing Nuclear Weapons. And laughed off UN sanctions.

. Except in this case the Jews were like the descendants of the native American Indians, fighting to regain the land their ancestors once lived in. Did I have to explain that to you?

The land was not Arab land, I repeat, news flash, Jews did not steal Arab land. .

Demographics, 1850. Number of households.

Jaffa Countryside:

Muslim:, 3349 households
Jewish: 0

Jinin:

Muslim: 656 households

Question - How can it have been Jewish land if Jews had NEVER lived there?

Roudy -

Please stop dodging and stay on topic.

Point 1:

Point 2:

Your Demographics are inaccurate. 1800's Palestine includes Jordan. Demographics don't mean didly. The Brits clearly controlled the land, and before that the Turks. Now the fucking thick headed moron is asking me "what do you mean by controlled"? I mean controlled just any other land the Brits, Spaniards, Portuguese, Danish, and Turks controlled, you idiot. Unreal.

No, quite the opposite. Islam is a religion created in Saudi Arabia, and basically, Arab nationalistic imperialism. And it has behaved that way since its inception. study it's behavior and the behavior of its followers.

Again -

You totally fail to understand the difference between European Jews and Arab Jews.

It's much to complicated for the Conservative brain.

You also fail to understand that the modern Israel was started by Terrorists.

Who have disregarded international convention by producing Nuclear Weapons. And laughed off UN sanctions.
Israel currently has about 60% Jews that have fled Arab Islamic oppression and barbarism. More ignorance.

. study it's behavior and the behavior of its followers.

Where and when did you study it?

Which universities did you attend, and in which Arabic country?

Which language were the courses in?

Or have you just relied on gossip and heresay, and actually have absolutely no firsthand experience of Islam whatsoever?

Israel currently has about 60% Jews that have fled Arab Islamic oppression and barbarism. More ignorance.

So Jews moved to Israel to flee Arabic Islamic oppression?

Are you sure?

The CIA factbook lists the % of Israelis who are Jewish as 74.% - why do you claim it is only 60%?

btw. Stil waiting for you to address the 3 points made earlier, and now posted 3 times for you to answer.

. Except in this case the Jews were like the descendants of the native American Indians, fighting to regain the land their ancestors once lived in. Did I have to explain that to you?

The land was not Arab land, I repeat, news flash, Jews did not steal Arab land. .

Jaffa Countryside:

Jinin:

Question - How can it have been Jewish land if Jews had NEVER lived there?
Wow. Hebron, Jews fought the crusaders. Jerusalem, Jews maintained a presence. And so in and so forth. The Jews maintained a presence in the land of their forefathers. The fact that Arabs recently invaded what was ancient Israel in 600 AD, does not make it their land. And it wasn't at the time Israel was created in 1948. It was ruled and operated by Brits. Thr land wasnt theirs to give. After the declaration of Israeli statehood, the Arabs that attacked Israel WERE NOT THE "PALESTINIAN" ARABS. They were the surrounding Arabs, and they attacked Israel BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT ACCEPT A JEWISH STATE. It was never about Palestine, not even in the subsequent attacks. It was about those evil Joooos ruling Islamic lands. Well too fucking bad, get used to it.

No, quite the opposite. Islam is a religion created in Saudi Arabia, and basically, Arab nationalistic imperialism. And it has behaved that way since its inception. study it's behavior and the behavior of its followers.

Ah. Saudi Arabia.

The true authors of 9/11 and backers of the Bush clan.

Cool.

You do know they have a hand in FOX too..the makers of Conservative Propaganda, right?

Hebron, Jews fought the crusaders. Jerusalem, Jews maintained a presence. And so in and so forth. The Jews maintained a presence in the land of their forefathers. .

Jaffa Countryside:

Jinin:

There was always a Jewish population in 2 or 3 towns like Jerusalem, of course, but as has been posted several times now, they were a distinct minority population in those towns, and by 1690 there were only 2,000 Jews in the region.

Please address this point.

Last edited:
. study it's behavior and the behavior of its followers.

Or have you just relied on gossip and heresay, and actually have absolutely no firsthand experience of Islam whatsoever?
Islam is basically Arab Imperialism. It's pretty obvious to anybody who knows the history of the middle east and Islam.

Ah. Saudi Arabia.

The true authors of 9/11 and backers of the Bush clan.

Cool.

You do know they have a hand in FOX too..the makers of Conservative Propaganda, right?
I'm not a republican or a democrat. I liked Reagan and Bill Clinton, not a big fan of the Bushes. Carter and Obama...probably the worst presidents in my lifetime. One man (or woman) can indeed inspire and make a big difference.

Islam is basically Arab Imperialism. It's pretty obvious to anybody who knows the history of the middle east and Islam.

Or are you just relying on gossip and hearsay?

Hebron, Jews fought the crusaders. Jerusalem, Jews maintained a presence. And so in and so forth. The Jews maintained a presence in the land of their forefathers. .

Jaffa Countryside:

Jinin:

There was always a Jewish population in 2 or 3 towns like Jerusalem, of course, but as has been posted several times now, they were a distinct minority population in those towns, and by 1690 there were only 2,000 Jews in the region.

Please address this point.
Minority shminority. The Jews maintained a presence in their holy land and the land of their ancestors. Many people invaded and controlled Israel at one point in time or another. Persians, Romans, Christians, Arabs, Turks, British. Actually Israel has been stuck in this never ending tug of war between Islam and Christianity, with Jerusalem as its main prize. Not much has changed over time, but the fact that the land truly belongs to the Jews is indisputable.

Or are you just relying on gossip and hearsay?
I'm not like you.

No, you're not - because I only post about countries that I have been to personally, and I have studied this topic whereas you haven't.

Quite apart from formal studies, what is very clear on this thread is that you lack both the honesty and literacy to discuss this topic at any level above that of sandpit. You struggle to understand the difference between words like "control" and "own", you either dodge or geninely don't understand most points made by other posters, and 90% of your own posts read like ee cummings channeling Eichmann.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back