I rest my case!

You think your claim that Sephardic Jews aren't middle easterners is true? ha ha ha!

That wasn't my claim. Again - PLEASE try to post honestly.

I posted:

"(sephardi) a Jew who is of Spanish or Portuguese or North African descent."

I appreciate not everyone really follows this topic, but I think it is interesting that some of the biggest Sephardic communities have been in cities like Thessaloniki (Greece), Melbourne (Australia), Gibralter and Macedonia, as well as those in Istanbul and Baghdad.

So your statement was wrong on multiple counts - not only are most Jews in Israel NOT Sephardic, but most Sephardic Jews do not speak Arabic, and many have never lived in an Arabic speaking country.

Last edited:
You think your claim that Sephardic Jews aren't middle easterners is true? ha ha ha!

I posted:

It's not. To even go down that road means you are a liar and an imposter with zero or little experience on Jews, Israel, and the Middle East. Arab / Storm Front type propoganda, yes. The people that have fed you this propoganda did a horrible, incomplete job and left you humiliated, totally exposed and indefensible. Back to Arab school for you!

Let me repeat. The land was never Arab land. The land was never Arab land. The land was never Arab land. The Jews defeated the British. The Arabs attacked, and got their asses kicked. Got it? Now get lost.

Actually, the Holy Land was ruled by successive Arab empires from the mid 7th century to early 16th century (when the Ottomans took over), with obviously a hiatus in the 12th century.

Minority shminority. The Jews maintained a presence in their holy land and the land of their ancestors. Many people invaded and controlled Israel at one point in time or another. Persians, Romans, Christians, Arabs, Turks, British. Actually Israel has been stuck in this never ending tug of war between Islam and Christianity, with Jerusalem as its main prize. Not much has changed over time, but the fact that the land truly belongs to the Jews is indisputable.

Right. So it is indisuputable that cities like Nazareth and Gaza belong to the Jews, even though Jews have NEVER lived there.

Brilliant.
Nazareth? Isn't that where that famous Jew Jesus the Zionist Rabbi was born? You sure know how to put your foot in your mouth.

:lol:

Let's get down to brass tacks.

Are you Jewish?

Simple yes or no will do.

Right. So it is indisuputable that cities like Nazareth and Gaza belong to the Jews, even though Jews have NEVER lived there.

Brilliant.
Nazareth? Isn't that where that famous Jew Jesus the Zionist Rabbi was born? You sure know how to put your foot in your mouth.

:lol:

Let's get down to brass tacks.

Are you Jewish?

Simple yes or no will do.
Of course. Did you have to ask?

Let me repeat. The land was never Arab land. The land was never Arab land. The land was never Arab land. The Jews defeated the British. The Arabs attacked, and got their asses kicked. Got it? Now get lost.

Actually, the Holy Land was ruled by successive Arab empires from the mid 7th century to early 16th century (when the Ottomans took over), with obviously a hiatus in the 12th century.
Yes. Arabs did not rule it in 1948.

An Arab state, i.e. Jordan, did establish its control over part of the Holy Land (West Bank and East-Jerusalem) in 1948.

I posted:

It's not. To even go down that road means you are a liar and an imposter with zero or little experience on Jews, Israel, and the Middle East. Arab / Storm Front type propoganda, yes. The people that have fed you this propoganda did a horrible, incomplete job and left you humiliated, totally exposed and indefensible. Back to Arab school for you!

Please try and post honestly.

The links have been provided, and I have explained several times why your claim that 60% of the population of Israel come from Arabic countries is nonsense.

An Arab state, i.e. Jordan, did establish its control over part of the Holy Land (West Bank and East-Jerusalem) in 1948.
Yes, it was from 48 to 67 and nobody even uttered the word Palestine. Gee why is that Art? Maybe you can enlighten Saigoon why an Arab country controlling those lands believed that the idea of a Palestinian nation was a farce.

Yes, it was from 48 to 67 and nobody even uttered the word Palestine. Gee why is that Art? Maybe you can enlighten Saigoon why an Arab country controlling those lands believed that the idea of a Palestinian nation was a farce.

Is Jesus the Messiah?

Yes or No?

Because the Jordanians rather liked the idea of controlling the West Bank themselves. Except that the idea became hugely unpopular amongst both Palestinians and Jordanians, the latter of whom feared being swamped in their own country by another people.

Your first sentence is utter fantasy, of course, and I am sure you don't believe it either.

Is Jesus the Messiah?

Yes or No?
Why don't you ask Sunni man, he will tell you that Jesus was a Muslim! But joking aside, if you are asking my personal faith or opinion, "as a friend", no man can be a god or son of. The creator of this universe with hundreds of trillions of stars and hundreds of billions of galaxies, and possibly, now scientists are thinking even multiple universes?

My understanding is that Jesus was what Jews today would consider a reform rabbi. I brought up Jesus because the idiot claimed that Nazareth was never a Jewish town forgetting that one of the most famous important historical figures in numan history, who happened to be a Jew, was from the Judean town of Nazareth.

Last edited:

Because the Jordanians rather liked the idea of controlling the West Bank themselves. Except that the idea became hugely unpopular amongst both Palestinians and Jordanians, the latter of whom feared being swamped in their own country by another people.

Your first sentence is utter fantasy, of course, and I am sure you don't believe it either.
No because Jordan didn't believe in a Palestine either (wow what a coincidence!) and murdered 25,000 Palestnians in 1971 in only 3 days to prove it? The Arab Spring is in the air again!

Forum List

Back