I reject the Trump extremism

Sadly, I have a Nazi party in my country - the democrats.

That's political bullshit propaganda. The German "democrats" - the SPD - had been the only political party who voted against the enabling act of chancellor Adolf Hitler what made it possible for him to rule with exceptional statuts - in a time when Hitler still had been relativelly harmless and was admired from many people all over the world.

I hope we unstick them permanently, soon.

You embrace fascism.

Then I have to say you are "fascism". The parallels between Nazi propaganda and the propaganda from Donald Trump are very clear. The last party program of the republicans had even been only two words "Donald Trump". You lost with this program and I hope you will lose again with this program - because practically also Adolf Hitler had been the Nazi program of the NSDAP. The NSDAP was by way not founded but transformed from Hitler - the former name had been "republicans" - ah sorry: "DAP".

That's political bullshit propaganda. The German "democrats" - the SPD - had been the only political party who voted against the enabling act of chancellor Adolf Hitler what made it possible for him to rule with exceptional statuts - in a time when Hitler still had been relativelly harmless and was admired from many people all over the world.

Which has utterly nothing to do with anything,

The American democrat party is the 3rd Reich reborn with white people in the role of the Jews.

Fact.

Right, so you'll pretend the 8/8 didn't happen.

8/8 did thousands of times more damage to the free republic than your 1/6 Reichstag Fire did.

I reject the Trump extremism That includes yours.​

Which has utterly nothing to do with anything,

What's also a typical form of Nazi propaganda.

The American democrat party is the 3rd Reich reborn with white people in the role of the Jews.

Fact.

Idiocy. What you say here is far from any reality on planet Earth. The Jews in Germany had been by the way Germans like all others. That's why Hitler needed a marker for his racism. But "the world" decided to make a difference out of the expressions Germans and Jews. On one side the Germans - on the other side the Jews. But this unreality is made so from Nazipropaganda.

Last edited:
Then I have to say you are "fascism".

No, I don't have to say that, and it would be utterly stupid to do so.

The parallels between Nazi propaganda and the propaganda from Donald Trump are very clear.
Really?

Was he raving about the "White Supremacist Problem" and offering a final solution?

Wait, that was our Nazi democrats.

Did he call for supreme power to the state?

Nope, our Nazi democrats.

Did he end individual rights and grant privilege based on race the way Hitler did?

Oops, our Nazi democrats again.

I know, he sent Brown Shirt troops across the nation to Burn, Loot, and Murder.

Nah, that was the Nazi democrats again.

Looks like you're completely full of shit.

I'm aware of your position as it applies to Trump and foreign policy. That is a big part of the reason why you view Trump as poison. But I wonder if you agree that the FBI/DOJ/CIA/? will stop at nothing tp save your country?

Of course none of us should be talking about the possibility of the Kennedy solution. Could a moderator lead us into that discussion?
"the FBI/DOJ/CIA/? will stop at nothing tp save your country?" That sound admirable and in keeping with the finest traditions of our country. Do you think that is what they are doing?

I reject the Trump extremism​

This is what I mean about free speech allowing us to see language changing. "Cult" is the new leftwing insult against us all, the "word." I'm seeing it all over this forum. It used to be racist, then it went to white supremacist, now it's "cult."

Same process as usual, Fellow Cultists ---- embrace the insult!!

It burns them up when we don't care what they call us. :)
Not at all, it is used for the Trump cult as well.

And yes, there is a Trump cult

Essentially, anytime you park your reason at the door and openly and unquestionly accept a cult of personality or organization, such as a political party to defend to the death, you have joined a cult.

Essentially, anytime you park your reason at the door and openly and unquestionly accept a cult of personality or organization, such as a political party to defend to the death, you have joined a cult.
I don't consider myself part of any cult. There are two choices for president and party for the direction of this country....one wears brownshirts and goosesteps, the other attempts to support core values of our country. No brainer.

I don't consider myself part of any cult. There are two choices for president and party for the direction of this country....one wears brownshirts and goosesteps, the other attempts to support core values of our country. No brainer.
I will give you an example, there were those in the GOP who would support W and Cheney at all costs, even beyond reason.

Why? Cuz they be Republicans.

Now just look at them and the GOP.

Trump was right to have thrown W and Cheney under the bus for the Middle East debacles, but many of the GOP cultists did not like that.

I will give you an example, there were those in the GOP who would support W and Cheney at all costs, even beyond reason.

Trump was right to have thrown W and Cheney under the bus for the Middle East debacles, but many of the GOP cultists did not like that.
The RINO section of the party is embedded deeply and much like Democrats.....interested in themselves much more than anyone they represent. Not sure how you can overcome that except one at a time. I support the person who at least tries to do that, and hopefully others will see the light.

"the FBI/DOJ/CIA/? will stop at nothing tp save your country?" That sound admirable and in keeping with the finest traditions of our country. Do you think that is what they are doing?

I reject the Trump extremism​

I do. And I am suggesting that the law will stop at nothing on taking Trump down/out/whatever. I'm firmly of the opinion that Trump might regain power and then there will be no way to eliminate him.

Are you there yet? You seem to hint of an understanding on that being the case.

We might be able to discuss it in detail sometime?

For now at least the OP has set the ball in motion, if only with much ado about nothing to the topic..

The raid on Trump's hideout has had a much bigger effect than I would have contemplated. Maybe that's because Americans have grown weary of the Trump nonsense.

Trump's biggest obstacle for getting GOP support has always been Trump's lean to being somewhat antiwar. That has the potential of being the main deciding issue.

America's war with Russia can never be shorted out by Trump. America's position on Cuba could never have been allowed to be shorted out by Kennedy.

The current war is fixed in stone and may come to represent America's final win! or final loss.

Maybe - couldn't stand them personally.

I've never voted for anyone named Bush in my life.

Couldn't stand Bush the lesser OR Dubya.

That IS what I'm saying! Trump cult, Trump cult, I'm a cultist, we're all cultists, we love our cult-figure Trump! Are you really confused what side I'm on?? Trump cult, that's me. I joined in spring 2016 and I'm happy as a clam. A cult clam.

You seem to believe in a surprising amount of cults. Is there anything that ISN'T a cult, to you? I mean, I love my Trump cult and all the USMB cultists, but I'm getting confused how many there ARE. At least from your perspective.

You embrace fascism.
Ironymeter.jpeg

Forum List

Back