I reject the Trump extremism

No, that's still not a sure thing. The R's may not take the presidency and if they do then Liz Cheney can't be ruled out. However, DeSantis represents Trumpism in my opinion, even though a lot of his pranks are meant to play to Trump's base. He has no choice if he wants to draw those like you who are losing it on Trump and his ambitions.

Do you now agree that Trump's ambition is fascism in America? Why do you leave him?
Desantis? The guy is an oppurtunistic asshole who is now on the bandwagon of IRS agents kicking down the doors of middle class taxpayer's.

The guy is an expert at appealing to idiots who believe that kind of bullshit even though he knows that's exactly what it is.

He's a first class shitbag.

When he was president, I would fantasize strangling him with my bare hands. Now that he's a former president, Florida common citizen, the rage is gone.

Exactly, Trump over embellishes frequently, but he’s honest embellisher.

The apprentice gave away millions to charity
A pathalogical liar is now just "embellishing". Got it.

Cult 101

Desantis? The guy is an oppurtunistic asshole who is now on the bandwagon of IRS agents kicking down the doors of middle class taxpayer's.

The guy is an expert at appealing to idiots who believe that kind of bullshit even though he knows that's exactly what it is.

A pathalogical liar is now just "embellishing". Got it.

Cult 101
Oh they’re not lies, no matter how you slice it. It’s obvious you don’t even know what a lie is.

Did you take a cookie? Saying no when you actually did is a lie and not embellishing

Exactly, Trump over embellishes frequently, but he’s honest embellisher
I thought he posted on Twitter (before some scumbag company unilaterally decided to censor the posts of a President) sometimes well and sometimes poorly. He was right to use that medium. But he would have benefited from seeking assistance from folks who do such things professionally.

i also believe he is a bit too thin-skinned. He is certainly not diplomatic. (Not always such a bad thing in this phony world.) He strikes me as being a bit insecure more than being narcissistic. He may not be particularly well read. I don’t know. But all of that said, I don’t much care.

He is still the right man for the job.

I thought he posted on Twitter (before some scumbag company unilaterally decided to censor the posts of a President) sometimes well and sometimes poorly. He was right to use that medium. But he would have benefited from seeking assistance from folks who do such things professionally.

i also believe he is a bit too thin-skinned. He is certainly not diplomatic. (Not always such a bad thing in this phony world.) He strikes me as being a bit insecure more than being narcissistic. He may not be particularly well read. I don’t know. But all of that said, I don’t much care.

Insecure is a good word for him. He is however, intelligent and interesting.

Demofks can’t stop tdsing

A toddler in a man's suit. The only assistance Trump could benefit from is from a shrink. But even that is a longshot.

A game show host. :abgg2q.jpg:

What do you think Trump would do differently that would make a difference, or are you just trying to buy time before another DNC loon gets in there like AOC?

The question is, what did Trump do that was different?

A fuckload, it turns out.

Let's start with not getting us in any new wars. Barry started what, 5, maybe 6 wars?

Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Bahrain, and of course his crowning achievement, Syria. Obama's "Al Qaeda Spring" created massive bloodshed - and profits for the Industrial Military Complex.

Then there is Dr. Ben Carson and the opportunity zones. Instead of just taking funds and giving them to Al Sharpton and the other poverty pimps, actually helping black entrepreneurs. Unheard of, outrageous.

Rebuilding the energy sector. Making America energy independent, releasing us from control by OPEC and Biden's Russian allies.

Doubled the standard deduction for middle class America - strengthening rather than slaughtering the working class - this outraged Joe Biden so much that he has made crushing working families his signature accomplishment with the Exasperate Inflation Bill.

You don't get the loyalty thing, do you? And the importance of having allies.
Of course I get it when it comes to family and teammates and a workplace. But in government we need to hold those in power accountable and stop playing the team sports game. And no matter who it is there is never an excuse to lie. Just be honest and accurate

Doesn’t sound like he’s rejecting much of anything

I do. And I am suggesting that the law will stop at nothing on taking Trump down/out/whatever. I'm firmly of the opinion that Trump might regain power and then there will be no way to eliminate him.

Are you there yet? You seem to hint of an understanding on that being the case.

We might be able to discuss it in detail sometime?

For now at least the OP has set the ball in motion, if only with much ado about nothing to the topic..

The raid on Trump's hideout has had a much bigger effect than I would have contemplated. Maybe that's because Americans have grown weary of the Trump nonsense.
He will not come back to power. He is toast. Some that think like him but to a lessor degree might come to the Presidency, but I am not worried about that either, as we will vote them out again and limit the damage done, like we (this country) has always done. Through it all, I and probably you will continue to do pretty much as we damn well please. That is my vision for America in my retirement and I get, my way far more often than not, life conforming to my vision. Just a realist, I guess.

Pay as little attention as possible to the nut balls up in arms over Trump getting a search warrant. Big deal. It is just business and business he could have avoided if he just had not tried to exceed his authority. The effect is overblown, by him and his supporters that would not support anybody else doing it and insisting on getting away with it, and at some level the thinking ones know it, and you are correct that not just Americans, but a significan majority of Americans are just plain weary of the Trump nonsense. He just isn't worth it.

He will not come back to power. He is toast. Some that think like him but to a lessor degree might come to the Presidency, but I am not worried about that either, as we will vote them out again and limit the damage done, like we (this country) has always done. Through it all, I and probably you will continue to do pretty much as we damn well please. That is my vision for America in my retirement and I get, my way far more often than not, life conforming to my vision. Just a realist, I guess.

Pay as little attention as possible to the nut balls up in arms over Trump getting a search warrant. Big deal. It is just business and business he could have avoided if he just had not tried to exceed his authority. The effect is overblown, by him and his supporters that would not support anybody else doing it and insisting on getting away with it, and at some level the thinking ones know it, and you are correct that not just Americans, but a significan majority of Americans are just plain weary of the Trump nonsense. He just isn't worth it.

Trump will win the Presidency in 2024.

Because of what you did on 8/8, because of your attack on our democracy.

Trump will win the Presidency in 2024.

Because of what you did on 8/8, because of your attack on our democracy.
Get real dude! That was Monday before last. I was here for breakfast, did some swimming, floating and reading in the backyard, had a few gin and tonics (tall glass 2 lime slices) and had sex with my wife. It was a good day, as I remember, but I definitely did not attack democracy. You got the wrong guy.

bc u say so?

and who the hell are you?

you could be and probably are a sh---bag yourself..

seems like

Forum List

Back