I reject the Trump extremism

That IS what I'm saying! Trump cult, Trump cult, I'm a cultist, we're all cultists, we love our cult-figure Trump! Are you really confused what side I'm on?? Trump cult, that's me. I joined in spring 2016 and I'm happy as a clam. A cult clam.
So he defines cult as parking your reason at the door to unquestioningly to defend a personality to the death and you say, yup, that's me?

Really?

You seem to believe in a surprising amount of cults. Is there anything that ISN'T a cult, to you? I mean, I love my Trump cult and all the USMB cultists, but I'm getting confused how many there ARE. At least from your perspective.
I will try to explain

When Bush and Cheney went to war in the Middle East, the Left screamed foul and said they were all war criminals who lied about going to war, sending hundreds of thousands of people to their collective deaths.

But today, Trump is worse and the Cheney clan is just wonderful. Why? Because he is the front runner for the opposition party. Now Trump is worse than war criminals who sent hundreds of thousands of people to their deaths all based on a lie, at least, from the perspective of the DNC cultists.

For the democrat, nothing matters more than the talking points their party utters. Reason and logic and morality go out the window.

As for Trump, he gave Chuck Schumer millions in New York over his career, and buddied up to the Clintons as he invited them to go to his wedding. Why would I ever put all my trust in such a person?

And that is my point. Why trust these people? I'm not saying don't vote for him or her but open your eyes for who they really are. That means, don't drink either cool aid.

Point 1. I agree.

Point 2. I disagree.

He may not be “the” cure. But he is the best option. This is especially true in a world where Congress has a majority of Republicans and the Republicans choose to legislate more wisely than Congress has been prone to legislate in many recent decades.
What do you think Trump would do differently that would make a difference, or are you just trying to buy time before another DNC loon gets in there like AOC?

For the democrat, nothing matters more than the talking points their party utters. Reason and logic and morality go out the window.
Well, I agree with that, of course!
As for Trump, he gave Chuck Schumer millions in New York over his career, and buddied up to the Clintons as he invited them to go to his wedding. Why would I ever put all my trust in such a person?

And that is my point. Why trust these people? I'm not saying don't vote for him or her but open your eyes for who they really are. That means, don't drink either cool aid.
I LOVE Kool Aid! Trump Kool Aid, anyway. Not so interested in Clinton stuff.

You're a fence sitter? Always struck me as likely to be uncomfortable -----

Well, I agree with that, of course!

I LOVE Kool Aid! Trump Kool Aid, anyway. Not so interested in Clinton stuff.

You're a fence sitter? Always struck me as likely to be uncomfortable -----
I voted for Trump, but I am just waiting for the knife in the back like W and Cheney have given us.

That is how Leftists roll.

Nonetheless, I trust none of them and neither should you.

What do you think Trump would do differently that would make a difference, or are you just trying to buy time before another DNC loon gets in there like AOC?
I would imagine that Trump will continue to nominate real justices. Heck, he may even more carefully scrutinize the recommendations he gets for nominating lower court judges.

He will get the damn fence built this time if he has sufficient GOP support instead of endless Democrap interference.

He might even start fitting some shitty departments like the Department of Education. He could almost unilaterally eliminate the FBI and reassign their work to other executive branch departments.

How about taxation. He could very quickly eliminate the claptrap of new programs recently enacted by the nefarious Democraps. They passed some of their shit without any GOP votes. They can be eliminated without Dim votes if the people also give us a GOP Senate.

Simultaneously, he can start teaching the Dims how it feels to be on the receiving end of their shitty behavior by doing unto them what they’ve done unto him. Investigations you the wazoo. Impeachment of Garland. Maybe impeachment if Brandon. Maybe crucial investigations of Hunter and Hillary. But for real this time.

He could also start replacing the usual suspects in the infested deep state spots.

He could undo the 87,000 new hires of IRS Agents. Make it part of an overall retooling of the IRS. Why the FUCK do we need our Byzantine Tax code and it’s million plus words?

I voted for Trump, but I am just waiting for the knife in the back like W and Cheney have given us.

That is how Leftists roll.
Bravo, re the Trump vote (and cult). I agree with you; the whole Iraq War thing was terrible. I blame Cheney and Rumsfeld entirely; Bush was just a puppet in their hands. I read Hubris about that whole situation just last month. I'd had the book a long time, obviously.

I would imagine that Trump will continue to nominate real justices. Heck, he may even more carefully scrutinize the recommendations he gets for nominating lower court judges.

He will get the damn fence built this time if he has sufficient GOP support instead of endless Democrap interference.

He might even start fitting some shitty departments like the Department of Education. He could almost unilaterally eliminate the FBI and reassign their work to other executive branch departments.

How about taxation. He could very quickly eliminate the claptrap of new programs recently enacted by the nefarious Democraps. They passed some of their shit without any GOP votes. They can be eliminated without Dim votes if the people also give us a GOP Senate.

Simultaneously, he can start teaching the Dims how it feels to be on the receiving end of their shitty behavior by doing unto them what they’ve done unto him. Investigations you the wazoo. Impeachment of Garland. Maybe impeachment if Brandon. Maybe crucial investigations of Hunter and Hillary. But for real this time.

He could also start replacing the usual suspects in the infested deep state spots.

He could undo the 87,000 new hires of IRS Agents. Make it part of an overall retooling of the IRS. Why the FUCK do we need our Byzantine Tax code and it’s million plus words?
A truly great fantasy. I want it all. I hope we get it.

I want impeachments and hearings and Stalinist Show Trials and imprisonments GALORE. It is so our turn.

A truly great fantasy. I want it all. I hope we get it.

I want impeachments and hearings and Stalinist Show Trials and imprisonments GALORE. It is so our turn.
Normally I would object to that entire array of plays in the second paragraph. I don’t want us to be like them. But after that bogus raid, I firmly believe the Dims need to be taught the hard lesson. The educational value alone is worth the show.

Normally I would object to that entire array of plays in the second paragraph. I don’t want us to be like them. But after that bogus raid, I firmly believe the Dims need to be taught the hard lesson. The educational value alone is worth the show.
Sure. Totally agree. When Clinton was impeached because of that --- um, that dress thing --- oh, YOU know, I said, this is such an incredibly bad idea and is so going to start the Feud of the Ages, and here we are.

Okay, here we are, then! I feel we need to give it to them good and hard, hearings and impeachments and imprisonments for ONE AND ALL on the Dem side.

Without Trump, Roe vs Wade would still be law

No arguments there.

And it looks like I will be voting for him again, although I would rather it be someone else simply because all the Left has it TDS to run on.

They literally have nothing else.

Without Trump, Roe vs Wade would still be law

No arguments there.

And it looks like I will be voting for him again, although I would rather it be someone else simply because all the Left has it TDS to run on.

They literally have nothing else.
I don’t mind being both a Trump supporter AND a person who can and does criticize him. He has his faults. Obviously.

But yeah. It took a man like Trump to out Conservatives back on the SCOTUS. And it will take a guy like Trump to keep the SCOTUS bench properly in synch with the Constitution.

It took Trump to have the balls to place our Israeli embassy in the Israeli capital.

It’s gonna take a man unafraid if our cheap ass propaganda ministry to clean out the Augean stables of the filth we have in the governmental bureaucracy.

Ironymeter.jpeg

Calm down.

Everyone is already aware that you're a moron. You don't need to try so hard..

I reject it on both sides

1. I don't believe Trump is the source of all our ills and needs continually pummeled.

2. And I definitely don't think he is the cure of those ills by electing him again.

Where do you fall?
Someone who cares like I do, Trump does

I don’t mind being both a Trump supporter AND a person who can and does criticize him. He has his faults. Obviously.

But yeah. It took a man like Trump to out Conservatives back on the SCOTUS. And it will take a guy like Trump to keep the SCOTUS bench properly in synch with the Constitution.

It took Trump to have the balls to place our Israeli embassy in the Israeli capital.

It’s gonna take a man unafraid if our cheap ass propaganda ministry to clean out the Augean stables of the filth we have in the governmental bureaucracy.
Exactly, Trump over embellishes frequently, but he’s honest embellisher.

The apprentice gave away millions to charity

Forum List

Back