I reject the Trump extremism

I reject it on both sides

1. I don't believe Trump is the source of all our ills and needs continually pummeled.

2. And I definitely don't think he is the cure of those ills by electing him again.

Where do you fall?

Ron DeSantis 2024, Trump concept, better execution, biting tweets instead of mean ones.

With no virus scam to enable fake voting, should not be a problem in upcoming elections. Of course, its okay when the Dims holler stolen election, just not the Repubs. Remember?
If you are talking about "The Hill", I thought she was a low character candidate also, so was not impressed with or supported her stolen election short lived whining either. I only wish there had been a way for both of the two party's candidates to lose that year. Neither got my vote, though I knew the libertarian never stood a chance.

If you are talking about "The Hill", I thought she was a low character candidate also, so was not impressed with or supported her stolen election short lived whining either. I only wish there had been a way for both of the two party's candidates to lose that year. Neither got my vote, though I knew the libertarian never stood a chance.
Keep going....Mr. Climate Change whined in 2000. Point being nobody is declaring those two birds as criminals for contesting election results.

Oh, he's gonna run in 2024. Trump should do the smart thing and let him.

But Trump should also not commit until 2024 so the progs have to still keep attacking him instead of concentrating on DeSantis.
Whichever one of them comes out as the Republican nominee gets my vote.

If you think you can fight the DC Swamp by being a nice Mr. Goodie Two Shoes then you are naive. The DC Swamp fights dirty. They LIE and scheme. If they can't dig up dirt on you they simply fabricate something. They will unleash government agencies on you to force you into legal bills bankruptcy.

Your opponent is EXTREMELY NASTY.
Exactly Right,,,,,the only DIrty fighters in DC are the Leftist bomb throwers and street fighters. The Republicans are way to nice and need to go.

Oh, he's gonna run in 2024. Trump should do the smart thing and let him.

But Trump should also not commit until 2024 so the progs have to still keep attacking him instead of concentrating on DeSantis.
That would be the best solution for the Republicans.

If Trump is taken down by the left then DeSantis is a shoe in as that sets him up really well to run without having to fight Trump over the nomination. I think that is exactly what he is doing, setting everything up so that he can jump out once they take down Trump and ride that wave into the Oval office. If they fail then he can quietly sit back and run in 2028.

Ron DeSantis 2024, Trump concept, better execution, biting tweets instead of mean ones.
I don't recall any tweets of T's that were "mean"

maybe it is not so much he is "mean" (subjective term, to be sure) but that he speaks truth and some (no, most) do not appreciate truth. They run from it. It is human nature to avoid, distort, change or vilify truth
(not that you can change it)

But there it is just the same... Truth stands there, un-changed, un-affected by raging humans, regardless of what said humans try to do to it...

Truth... God... the terms are interchangeable..

1. I don't believe Trump is the source of all our ills and needs continually pummeled.

2. And I definitely don't think he is the cure of those ills by electing him again.

Where do you fall?
The Democrats are dangerous fanatics.
The Democrats are turning America into a totalitarian police state where people are censored, and opposition leaders are being arrested.

Where do you fall?

You said extremism in the headline but gave no examples of extremism in the body.

You said he is good and he is bad and nothing else.

Where is the extremism you're speaking of?

And really no one can be the perfect president, it's impossible, it can not happen. He is still heads and shoulders above the current president.

I am not a fan of Trump's personality or character. But, as much as I dislike him personally, when I see what the democrats want to do with this country I cannot support any presidential candidate they run. It really isn't any more complicated than that. Their agenda is fucking bat-shit crazy and so I am left with voting for a dirtbag who will at least not fuck up this country like the democrats will if they get the chance.

And one more thing: should I believe the democrats will treat Desantis or any other GOP candidate any differently? That person is not likely to be as personally disagreeable as Trump is, but I don't believe it'll make any difference who the Right nominates in 2024 or beyond. The next GOP president will receive the same attacks as Trump did, both past and present, whether he or she deserves it or not. We are in a no-holds barred political war that IMHO is not going to go away.

It's quite possible that DeSantis is staying onside with Trump and Trumpism because he understands that there is no alternative strategy right now.

But is he faking it? He really only shows indications that he 'very' conservative, as opposed to being a proponent of fascism.

And it's working quite well for him as more and more at least are saying that Trump won't be their first choice if they could have a choice.

I think that Votto got out ahead of the curve with his thread on not accepting the extremism!

You said extremism in the headline but gave no examples of extremism in the body.

You said he is good and he is bad and nothing else.

Where is the extremism you're speaking of?

And really no one can be the perfect president, it's impossible, it can not happen. He is still heads and shoulders above the current president.
Votto wants to claw that back now but one can't help noticing how Trump's supporters need to fix it to downplay the words.

The title was new and different and it's causing gnashing of teeth and obsessing.

Votto wants to claw that back now but one can't help noticing how Trump's supporters need to fix it to downplay the words.

The title was new and different and it's causing gnashing of teeth and obsessing.
That is a symptom of TDS Duck.

Here is the problem, the media and DNC lied about Trump and made up Putin conspiracies since day 1 of his term, as well as a great many other things they lied about, such as him banning all Muslim immigration into the US, when his EO really allowed 95% of them to immigrate.

All of that was pure bunk. In fact, it was such pure bunk that you moved onto another issue to impeach him, something equally as questionable. In fact, the evidence for the Putin conspiracy was so weak, they did not even use it to impeach him the first time even though it took 4 years for Mueller to go after Trump with endless investigations.

You can only cry wolf so many times. Hillary even told Joe not to accept an election loss under any circumstances, but you would have defended that and blamed Putin.

You fail to understand the rot that has both unleashed Trump on the nation, and the corrupt powers that have wrongfully gone after him time after time in the past.

Again, the problem is not Trump.
Let say, it was all partisan bullshit. Just what did the democrat investigations prevent him from doing?
They did not prevent him publicly siding with Russia on the world stage at the first NATO conference he attended.
It did not prevent him from firing every republican General he hired, when they outlived their usefulness as a visual prop, when he rejected their counsel.
It did not prevent him from hiring all those assholes to his inner circle of leadership, whose criminal behavior was both admitted and convicted by juries of their peers.
It did not prevent him misappropriating money allocated by Congress to repair bases damaged by hurricane, or school construction on our military bases, or to clean up water and sewage systems on military bases to provide proper sanitation, in line items of budget he lauded at signing as a major win for his party, before exercising line item control, he is not supposed to have, in order to build a wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for, and his own party in power in Congress would not fund.
It did not prevent him from attacking Gold Star Families of our fallen heroes.
It did not prevent him siding with Russia and Libya to allow cross border attacks on people that had fought by our side.
It did not prevent him from attempting to blackmail Ukraine into launching investigations for his own political benefit into his political opponent's son.
It did not stop him from making light of the injuries to our soldiers, who suffered reprisal in a combat zone, due to his earlier action against a foreign military asshole, that needed taking out.
It did not stop him from trying to overthrow the 2020 election, even after losing virtually every recount and court challenge and failing to have a single governor sign off to change their elector vote to support the overthrow.
It did not stop him from having a mob march on Congress to stop the constitutional recording of the vote.
It did not stop him from taking records of his time in office, though the law clear says they belong to the pubic as public record and are not subject to being flushed down toilets or shredded.
It did not make him honor his oath to the constitution.

I understand it hurt your feelings, but what did it prevent him from doing? Are you positive the Republicans won't be launching investigations next time they come to power, if investigation is such a bad thing?

Let say, it was all partisan bullshit. Just what did the democrat investigations prevent him from doing?
They did not prevent him publicly siding with Russia on the world stage at the first NATO conference he attended.
It did not prevent him from firing every republican General he hired, when they outlived their usefulness as a visual prop, when he rejected their counsel.
It did not prevent him from hiring all those assholes to his inner circle of leadership, whose criminal behavior was both admitted and convicted by juries of their peers.
It did not prevent him misappropriating money allocated by Congress to repair bases damaged by hurricane, or school construction on our military bases, or to clean up water and sewage systems on military bases to provide proper sanitation, in line items of budget he lauded at signing as a major win for his party, before exercising line item control, he is not supposed to have, in order to build a wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for, and his own party in power in Congress would not fund.
It did not prevent him from attacking Gold Star Families of our fallen heroes.
It did not prevent him siding with Russia and Libya to allow cross border attacks on people that had fought by our side.
It did not prevent him from attempting to blackmail Ukraine into launching investigations for his own political benefit into his political opponent's son.
It did not stop him from making light of the injuries to our soldiers, who suffered reprisal in a combat zone, due to his earlier action against a foreign military asshole, that needed taking out.
It did not stop him from trying to overthrow the 2020 election, even after losing virtually every recount and court challenge and failing to have a single governor sign off to change their elector vote to support the overthrow.
It did not stop him from having a mob march on Congress to stop the constitutional recording of the vote.
It did not stop him from taking records of his time in office, though the law clear says they belong to the pubic as public record and are not subject to being flushed down toilets or shredded.
It did not make him honor his oath to the constitution.

I understand it hurt your feelings, but what did it prevent him from doing? Are you positive the Republicans won't be launching investigations next time they come to power, if investigation is such a bad thing?
TLDR

The Democrats are dangerous fanatics.
The Democrats are turning America into a totalitarian police state where people are censored, and opposition leaders are being arrested.
The momentum is building to some noticable extent on account of the DOJ/FBI's fear subsiding.
This is no doubt the factor that will be leading progress or lack of progress.

Trump needs to find something to counter the FBI/DOJ, and speak out firmly against the authorities, to provide encouragement to his potentially violent extremist 'boys'.

But Trump needs to be very cautious of not inciting violence!

Forum List

Back