I reject the Trump extremism

Let say, it was all partisan bullshit. Just what did the democrat investigations prevent him from doing?
They did not prevent him publicly siding with Russia on the world stage at the first NATO conference he attended.
It did not prevent him from firing every republican General he hired, when they outlived their usefulness as a visual prop, when he rejected their counsel.
It did not prevent him from hiring all those assholes to his inner circle of leadership, whose criminal behavior was both admitted and convicted by juries of their peers.
It did not prevent him misappropriating money allocated by Congress to repair bases damaged by hurricane, or school construction on our military bases, or to clean up water and sewage systems on military bases to provide proper sanitation, in line items of budget he lauded at signing as a major win for his party, before exercising line item control, he is not supposed to have, in order to build a wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for, and his own party in power in Congress would not fund.
It did not prevent him from attacking Gold Star Families of our fallen heroes.
It did not prevent him siding with Russia and Libya to allow cross border attacks on people that had fought by our side.
It did not prevent him from attempting to blackmail Ukraine into launching investigations for his own political benefit into his political opponent's son.
It did not stop him from making light of the injuries to our soldiers, who suffered reprisal in a combat zone, due to his earlier action against a foreign military asshole, that needed taking out.
It did not stop him from trying to overthrow the 2020 election, even after losing virtually every recount and court challenge and failing to have a single governor sign off to change their elector vote to support the overthrow.
It did not stop him from having a mob march on Congress to stop the constitutional recording of the vote.
It did not stop him from taking records of his time in office, though the law clear says they belong to the pubic as public record and are not subject to being flushed down toilets or shredded.
It did not make him honor his oath to the constitution.

I understand it hurt your feelings, but what did it prevent him from doing? Are you positive the Republicans won't be launching investigations next time they come to power, if investigation is such a bad thing?
How many Americans did Trump leave in Afghanistan to die? Around 8000 last time I heard

Who watched Putin take the Ukraine?

How many wars did Trump start abroad? None that I remember, unlike Obama and Diaper Joe in Libya.

You don't even see the lies in your rant that you spewed

You are part of a cult.

But as far as soldiers being left behind by the US government, that has been going on far longer than Trump has been alive. Just tell those boys suffering from Agent Orange or the Gulf War syndrome.

They give zero shits for them, just like the ones in Benghazi Hillary left to die.

See your problem is you think Trump is to blame for everything.

Clearly, that is insane.

Let say, it was all partisan bullshit. Just what did the democrat investigations prevent him from doing?
They did not prevent him publicly siding with Russia on the world stage at the first NATO conference he attended.
It did not prevent him from firing every republican General he hired, when they outlived their usefulness as a visual prop, when he rejected their counsel.
It did not prevent him from hiring all those assholes to his inner circle of leadership, whose criminal behavior was both admitted and convicted by juries of their peers.
It did not prevent him misappropriating money allocated by Congress to repair bases damaged by hurricane, or school construction on our military bases, or to clean up water and sewage systems on military bases to provide proper sanitation, in line items of budget he lauded at signing as a major win for his party, before exercising line item control, he is not supposed to have, in order to build a wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for, and his own party in power in Congress would not fund.
It did not prevent him siding with Russia and Libya to allow cross border attacks on people that had fought by our side.
It did not prevent him from attempting to blackmail Ukraine into launching investigations for his own political benefit into his political opponent's son.
It did not stop him from making light of the injuries to our soldiers, who suffered reprisal in a combat zone, due to his earlier action against a foreign military asshole, that needed taking out.
It did not stop him from trying to overthrow the 2020 election, even after losing virtually every recount and court challenge and failing to have a single governor sign off to change their elector vote to support the overthrow.
It did not stop him from having a mob march on Congress to stop the constitutional recording of the vote.
It did not stop him from taking records of his time in office, though the law clear says they belong to the pubic as public record and are not subject to being flushed down toilets or shredded.

I understand it hurt your feelings, but what did it prevent him from doing? Are you positive the Republicans won't be launching investigations next time they come to power, if investigation is such a bad thing?
Oh spare me....and us.....and your long list of bs here does not add up to even one of Poopeypants atrocities......allowing the unvetted flow of illegals into the country takes the America hating cake.

I am not a fan of Trump's personality or character. But, as much as I dislike him personally, when I see what the democrats want to do with this country I cannot support any presidential candidate they run. It really isn't any more complicated than that. Their agenda is fucking bat-shit crazy and so I am left with voting for a dirtbag who will at least not fuck up this country like the democrats will if they get the chance.

And one more thing: should I believe the democrats will treat Desantis or any other GOP candidate any differently? That person is not likely to be as personally disagreeable as Trump is, but I don't believe it'll make any difference who the Right nominates in 2024 or beyond. The next GOP president will receive the same attacks as Trump did, both past and present, whether he or she deserves it or not. We are in a no-holds barred political war that IMHO is not going to go away.
i agree w/ 95% of what u say. I don't think there was a whole lot wrong w/ the way Trump did or said much of anything.. but I will overlook that to say this

You speak for all reasonable non-Republicans in this country.

If biden does not utterly destroy the D party ... then I guess there are more stupid and/or amoral people in this nation than I ever realized.

The destruction of the country?

That’s hyperbole

But the destruction of the democracy that makes this country great.

Yea that

I guess this is the strange phenomenon what is called "humor" in your way to live or do you really think the elections in 2024 should be the last elections in the USA? ¿¿¿ "Trump is America! Trump forever!" ???

Last edited:
He is the only choice given the ridiculous crooks in Washington now.
The fact that you can’t see that Trump is just as crooked if not worse is baffling. Yes he has a different style but I haven’t seen a person as blatantly dishonest as he in my lifetime. He’s not even subtle about it. How do you not see it?!

Most important is your opinion that Trump is not good for US foreign policy.
I mention it because it's your position that is the most opposite of mine that a can remember.

The one positive I can suggest for Trump is that he would be preferable on US foreign policy concerning Russia.

How many Americans did Trump leave in Afghanistan to die? Around 8000 last time I heard

How many wars did Trump start abroad? None that I remember, unlike Obama and Diaper Joe in Libya.

You are part of a cult.

But as far as soldiers being left behind by the US government, that has been going on far longer than Trump has been alive. Just tell those boys suffering from Agent Orange or the Gulf War syndrome.

They give zero shits for them, just like the ones in Benghazi Hillary left to die.

Clearly, that is insane.
Bullshit. Not everthing, just the crap he pulled while in office. Cheer up. :auiqs.jpg:

How many wars did Trump start abroad? None that I remember,

I remember he started a war on Germany. A war on Europe. A war on the UNO. A refresh of the war on the Iran. Whatelse do I remember without to have to take a look in any media? He called the US-American soldiers who died in word war 2 "losers". ... And he started an economic war against China. ... And the extremely difficult political situation now - the worst since world war 2 - is also a problem for Joe Biden and the USA - but it is mainly not caused from Joe Biden but from other people who made wrong decisions before he had been president.

unlike Obama and Diaper Joe in Libya.

You are part of a cult.

Clearly, that is insane.

Last edited:
Most important is your opinion that Trump is not good for US foreign policy.
I mention it because it's your position that is the most opposite of mine that a can remember.

The one positive I can suggest for Trump is that he would be preferable on US foreign policy concerning Russia.
Oh, I know he was in favor and thought it a brilliant move by Putin to take over Ukraine, but I don't think it in the long term interests of Ukraine, NATO, the United States, or the world.

Dude! I am in Tennessee, in my library, with my feet up. I am not the fascist you envision. There is no fascist dictatorship, down here. There will not be a dictatorship in this country if we can keep voting out elected leaders, at the will of the people. If we decide to just throw out the election if we don't like our personal choice lost, then we will move to a dictatorship by the leader of the minority vote. It is as simple as that.
Dude, you're advocating for a party that just use FEDERAL TROOPS to block an opposition candidate .

As long as smoke from the camps blows away from you, you're just happy to keep Orange Man Bad out - through any means.

Dude, you're advocating for a party that just use FEDERAL TROOPS to block an opposition candidate .

As long as smoke from the camps blows away from you, you're just happy to keep Orange Man Bad out - through any means.
I have seen no military troops on the move. Still in close contact, I would know, if it were true.

The fact that you can’t see that Trump is just as crooked if not worse is baffling. Yes he has a different style but I haven’t seen a person as blatantly dishonest as he in my lifetime. He’s not even subtle about it. How do you not see it?!
You don't get the loyalty thing, do you? And the importance of having allies.

Oh, I know he was in favor and thought it a brilliant move by Putin to take over Ukraine, but I don't think it in the long term interests of Ukraine, NATO, the United States, or the world.
Nice little lie you've got there.

A gift from your Reich?

But of course once we get past your lie we find the EVERY SINGLE TIME Putin has invaded Ukraine, Biden has been in the White House. The same Biden Russia has been bribing for 5 decades...

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

You are part of a cult.
This is what I mean about free speech allowing us to see language changing. "Cult" is the new leftwing insult against us all, the "word." I'm seeing it all over this forum. It used to be racist, then it went to white supremacist, now it's "cult."

Same process as usual, Fellow Cultists ---- embrace the insult!!

It burns them up when we don't care what they call us. :)

Nice little lie you've got there.

A gift from your Reich?

But of course once we get past your lie we find the EVERY SINGLE TIME Putin has invaded Ukraine, Biden has been in the White House. The same Biden Russia has been bribing for 5 decades...

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

I reject the Trump extremism​

I'm aware of your position as it applies to Trump and foreign policy. That is a big part of the reason why you view Trump as poison. But I wonder if you agree that the FBI/DOJ/CIA/? will stop at nothing tp save your country?

Of course none of us should be talking about the possibility of the Kennedy solution. Could a moderator lead us into that discussion?

Forum List

Back