I reckon I are a white supremer now...

I trace my allegiance to the cause back to Diana Ross and the Supremacists.

1602003997423.png

I still look up to them.

Yanked down this actual sign on my way through town this morning. Apparently, the deranged leftards becoming more unhinged by the day...

That's a professionally printed sign-- -- I wonder who is printing them?

Not sure. We have only one sign-printing company in town. They seem to have a variety of signs.

Normally, all professionally printed signs have a small stamp in the corner from the manufacturer indicating who made it. That was NOT made in some garage somewhere, whichever company is printing those clandestinely DOES NOT want to be identified!

Try putting up a sign somewhere that Joe Biden is a rapist and a molester and I bet it makes the local paper with a police manhunt for the author.

Some of the groups will physically attack destroy others if the money train ends
This is inevitable. A lot of us are intelligent and educated, we go to work, there is no way on earth for us to make enough money and income peaceably to survive, and we are left with no alternative to war, pillage, and plunder to survive in a world where we have been disarmed at law and excluded from interstate and foreign commerce on the basis of foreign motivated opinions of our mental health.

Yanked down this actual sign on my way through town this morning. Apparently, the deranged leftards becoming more unhinged by the day...

:laughing0301:

View attachment 397825

If you are white then realize you are racist by default and if you disagree ask Cortez and Company and they will explain it better...

As for me I am so white that Casper has a better tan than me, so I am a true White Powder member!

Not sure. We have only one sign-printing company in town. They seem to have a variety of signs.

James bought one of those Cricut vinyl cutters and can easily make signs like that.

I put something rude on my coffee mug. :)

:laughing0301:

View attachment 397825

If you are white then realize you are racist by default and if you disagree ask Cortez and Company and they will explain it better...

As for me I am so white that Casper has a better tan than me, so I am a true White Powder member!

I'm also a member of The White Powder Club, it's just so GREAT being a White Supremacist and a White Powder Extremist :smoke:

Normally, all professionally printed signs have a small stamp in the corner from the manufacturer indicating who made it. That was NOT made in some garage somewhere, whichever company is printing those clandestinely DOES NOT want to be identified!

Try putting up a sign somewhere that Joe Biden is a rapist and a molester and I bet it makes the local paper with a police manhunt for the author.

I have a TEAM who are LITERALLY making CROSSES right now, you know so EVERYONE can go and set them on fire on random Black peoples front lawns :smoke: After that we have bought in BULK rope, you know to go on a Mega Lynching Spree :smoke:

Forum List

Back