Present Trump is RISKING HIS LIFE FOR EVERYONE UGRATEFUL SOB opposiiotn TRIATORS

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
He could still be in his lap of luxury wood paneled private hospital floor getting treatment we can't even dream of getting but ….. NO, He's returning without a facemask to the campaign trail to chance non-masked crowds, even while he continues to being infectious. THAT's Right. If Biden gets elected, we'll be coerced into wearing masks. Even as the virus infects more than were infected last winter. YOU need to get on your knees before the SUPERSPREDOR and Typhoid Amy Barrett and prey that doesn't happen. Not many people are brave enough to walk among us while shedding covid germs. He could have a relapse

He could still be in his lap of luxury wood paneled private hospital floor getting treatment we can't even dream of getting but ….. NO, He's returning without a facemask to the campaign trail to chance non-masked crowds, even while he continues to being infectious. THAT's Right. If Biden gets elected, we'll be coerced into wearing masks. Even as the virus infects more than were infected last winter. YOU need to get on your knees before the SUPERSPREDOR and Typhoid Amy Barrett and prey that doesn't happen. Not many people are brave enough to walk among us while shedding covid germs. He could have a relapse
Trump is getting the same level of care “at home” as he was in the hospital. I can’t agree with your characterization of him. Personally I think of him as a puffed up play dictator and that seems to be working for him with you. I care for the Constitution and my Country not a person.

Well, apparently they are selling commemorative coins in the WH gift shop saying that Trump defeated COVID 19, even though he's still being treated for it. And, you can get your very own for only 100 bucks.

Wonder if his followers will think it's some kind of lucky talisman that will ward off the virus?

Forum List

Back