I reckon I are a white supremer now...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Yanked down this actual sign on my way through town this morning. Apparently, the deranged leftards becoming more unhinged by the day...

:laughing0301:

sign.jpg

Sign is factual.

Then name one single thing Donald Trump has done, that has hurt, diminished, or otherwise denigrated black people, or any other race of people for that matter.

Nice sign, BTW. I bet those ignorant white pieces of shit who put it up, paid for it with their own money. Too bad: Now I have it, and I'm going to do something very bad to it.

Trump has said he's a "nationalist" but not necessarily a "white nationalist" even if he does happen to be white.

If people are white, and they believe in the supremacy clause of the U.S. Constitution, does that make them white supremacists?

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

Trump has said he's a "nationalist" but not necessarily a "white nationalist" even if he does happen to be white.

If people are white, and they believe in the supremacy clause of the U.S. Constitution, does that make them white supremacists?

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

Don't pretend that trumpfisti have any regard for the constitution. Not after their dear leader had federal police assault members of the press, so that he could have a photo op. The whole world now knows better now.

To say nothing of the fact that the trumpfisti have no regard for the Fourteenth Amendment which guarantees absolutely equal protection under the law at EVERY LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT.

Don't pretend that trumpfisti have any regard for the constitution. Not after their dear leader had federal police assault members of the press, so that he could have a photo op. The whole world now knows better now.

To say nothing of the fact that the trumpfisti have no regard for the Fourteenth Amendment which guarantees absolutely equal protection under the law at EVERY LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT.

Dude. YOu are full of crap. Your people are in the streets beating and killing people for not agreeing with them.

And dem mayors are ordering the police to NOT do anything. And dem DAs are letting arrested criminals go, cause partisan dems.

THat is denying ANY protection to MILLIONS.

Progs are a loose collection of groups. Some of the groups will physically attack destroy others if the money train ends. Many of you if it become to late, will run to deplorables for protection. And they may be under fire also.

Yanked down this actual sign on my way through town this morning. Apparently, the deranged leftards becoming more unhinged by the day...

That's a professionally printed sign-- -- I wonder who is printing them?

Not sure. We have only one sign-printing company in town. They seem to have a variety of signs.

We'll I guess I'm a white supremacist now...Trump has my vote

Welcome fellow white supremer. We'll be coming out of the fields tonight for a torchlight parade, with our veins bulging and our grim faces.

Be sure to bring your own Tiki Torch and oh, by the way: Would you stop at Walmart and get a couple cans of Tiki Torch fuel, while you're on the way? We used up the last can we had last night, when we burned that cross in the yard of the house them darkies moved into.

And maybe a couple snack platters, or some cheese platters. Just make sure it isn't swiss cheese, though. Bubba is allergic to Swiss cheese, and it breaks him out in hives.

And some snack crackers too. Maybe a couple boxes of Ritz.

Ciao.

We'll I guess I'm a white supremacist now...Trump has my vote

It's good to be a White Supremacist :smoke:

I'm not but it's fun watching their heads explode when they hear All Lives Matter....I may get a hat...

No just say to them "I'm a White Supremacist, so what, big deal" and then watch their heads explode BECAUSE they EXPECT you to go on the Defensive at being called names, they are not prepared for you to be on the Offensive. Because you are White they are going to call you a White Supremacist REGARDLESS and so just go with it and rub it in their faces.

Forum List

Back