I probably have Covid and by the symptoms it's Omicron.

I only go two places, the gym and the bowling alley. It is unlikely I got infected in the gym because I do not get anywhere near others there. So, the bowling alley is the prime suspect. What is weird is that I did not get a sore throat; it went right to my bronchial area, and I got a dry cough. I am on the MYDH portal, and I registered for a Covid test, but it is four days away. I will quarantine myself until the test results.

The symptoms came on today about 3pm. I felt fine in the morning as I cleared snow off my wife's car and later mine. I have no fever, but I feel that tired feeling you get when you know you are coming down with something. I have a runny nose and the cough is not that bad so far. No congestion yet. I am vaccinated with two Pfizer shots. I have a mild headache.

They wanted my insurance number. Are they going to charge me for the Covid test? No one has offered me Regeneron or Ivermectin yet. If they do, I will go for it. I am taking Zicam every three hours. My guess is that I am on my own with this until the test.

Best of luck with that, Ray. You hang in there.

I have it. Likely got it from my son. He had it. Something you should know, if the covid test they give you is a nasal swab it will likely come back negative. My son got one negative then went back for a throat swab and it popped up positive right away. He was told to treat his symptoms with Mucinex. I've been using Nyquil. He's completely vaccinated and bolstered. I took my chances. We are both on the mend. He's back at work.
They are going to give me a spittle test. You spit into a vile and drop it off. You do not get out of your car. You can't brush your teeth before the test or drink anything like Listerine or hydrogen Peroxide. I got an early test. I will go and spit and then go home.

My symptoms did not worsen during the night-a good sign.

If you are in a situation where you may need to provide proof of vaccination for some reason, one reason to get a test is to prove that you had it, assuming these morons will eventually accept that in lieu of a vaccination. If that is the case with you, best to get tested ASAP.

If you are in a situation where you may need to provide proof of vaccination for some reason, one reason to get a test is to prove that you had it, assuming these morons will eventually accept that in lieu of a vaccination. If that is the case with you, best to get tested ASAP.
I have a vaccination card. When I made the appointment, they wanted to know the dates on the card. They only asked for two dates on the Pfizer vaccine, no booster.

I have a vaccination card. When I made the appointment, they wanted to know the dates on the card. They only asked for two dates on the Pfizer vaccine, no booster.
Cool. Well maybe a positive test result will count as your booster whenever those are required. Just made a thread on this.

Cool. Well maybe a positive test result will count as your booster whenever those are required. Just made a thread on this.
Still feel like crap but no worse. Just took temp, 97.1

It is possible Bonzi had Omicron last week. Coughs, headache, light fever etc.
I may have it now... dunno.
It would be interesting if we did since we both had Covid in Nov 2020... and we both were vaccinated.
She didn't get tested, and neither will I. If is is Omicron, we will count are selves fortunate for getting it since it builds immunity.
Neither one of us will get any boosters. Enough is enough.

I only go two places, the gym and the bowling alley. It is unlikely I got infected in the gym because I do not get anywhere near others there. So, the bowling alley is the prime suspect. What is weird is that I did not get a sore throat; it went right to my bronchial area, and I got a dry cough. I am on the MYDH portal, and I registered for a Covid test, but it is four days away. I will quarantine myself until the test results.

The symptoms came on today about 3pm. I felt fine in the morning as I cleared snow off my wife's car and later mine. I have no fever, but I feel that tired feeling you get when you know you are coming down with something. I have a runny nose and the cough is not that bad so far. No congestion yet. I am vaccinated with two Pfizer shots. I have a mild headache.

They wanted my insurance number. Are they going to charge me for the Covid test? No one has offered me Regeneron or Ivermectin yet. If they do, I will go for it. I am taking Zicam every three hours. My guess is that I am on my own with this until the test.
Monitor your BREATHING-------

It's common NOT to get a fever with Covid. It's first sign is exhaustion and the runs actually normally according to the doctors. Soar throat and loss of smell are very common as well. It generally kills by attacking your lungs ability to exchange Oxygen. Monitor your oxygen and breathing closely.

Best of luck----

If you're vaccinated you should be good to go even if you got delta. Even in the rare event you need to be hospitalized it should be only temporary for monitoring. There's no need to panic and look to the snake oil. Regeneron also doesn't work on omicron.

had it for about a week now, the fatigue is the worst of it

also doing the Z thing

look at it this way...

after we assume natural antibodies, the pandemic will be over for us

~S~
The original strain was way-way worse.
When Bonzi and I had it Nov 2020, we were sick. Like a little scary sick. When your Ox levels drop down to 92 that is getting dangerous. That was as sick as I have been in my life.

Forum List

Back