Will you still need a vaxx booster shot if you've gotten Covid recently?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
The question itself underlines the stupidity of what's going, but it is a valid question. At some point, the CDC will likely decide that to be considered vaccinated you will need a booster after some amount of time has passed since your first two shots. Will all the people who got Covid after their vaccination (again, feels like a joke to even type that) still need a booster? I'm imagining all the people running around in between booster shots and Covid bouts beaming about how protected they are.

I believe the waiting period between vax and booster is recommended to be 60 days. I'd personally wait longer (I was fully vaxxed in January of last year and got my booster only recently. Do what your doctor tells you.

The question itself underlines the stupidity of what's going, but it is a valid question. At some point, the CDC will likely decide that to be considered vaccinated you will need a booster after some amount of time has passed since your first two shots. Will all the people who got Covid after their vaccination (again, feels like a joke to even type that) still need a booster? I'm imagining all the people running around in between booster shots and Covid bouts beaming about how protected they are.

Ignoring natural immunity and giving no guidance on when to get a JAB after having COVID caused the "science" to loss a lot of trust. I know a lot of people who got the JAB right after having a bad case of COVID all saying they never wanted to go through that again, and many caught COVID again.

I believe the waiting period between vax and booster is recommended to be 60 days. I'd personally wait longer (I was fully vaxxed in January of last year and got my booster only recently. Do what your doctor tells you.

The problem with following the guidance is they give no data to support the guidance.

Vaccines don't work. The way we're evaluating the vaccines today has damaged the reputation of medical science irreparably. The FDA and CDC are going to be ignored by millions going forward.

Forum List

Back