I probably have Covid and by the symptoms it's Omicron.

My wife now has symptoms. She came home early yesterday. The Dartmouth Hitchcock site is confusing. It seems to suggest that I go to a receptionist before I am tested. My daughter says no, just go out back to where I was swabbed a few months ago. The medical facility wants to know if I want my insurance billed. Why am I being charged for this test? We are under a national emergency. I do not want the test because I am afraid of Covid. I want it so I will not expose other people. What the hell is going on here? Why are they making money off this?
Got my test results=detected.

If you're vaxxxed you're more likely to catch a variant

djdjjdmdjjff.jpeg

Staying out of gym and bowling alley for two weeks. You do not want to get this; it is nasty.

Great News Lefties. China is bringing back the Anal Swab.

Demand it from your state and federal agencies!!

1642785187863.png

I only go two places, the gym and the bowling alley. It is unlikely I got infected in the gym because I do not get anywhere near others there. So, the bowling alley is the prime suspect. What is weird is that I did not get a sore throat; it went right to my bronchial area, and I got a dry cough. I am on the MYDH portal, and I registered for a Covid test, but it is four days away. I will quarantine myself until the test results.

The symptoms came on today about 3pm. I felt fine in the morning as I cleared snow off my wife's car and later mine. I have no fever, but I feel that tired feeling you get when you know you are coming down with something. I have a runny nose and the cough is not that bad so far. No congestion yet. I am vaccinated with two Pfizer shots. I have a mild headache.

They wanted my insurance number. Are they going to charge me for the Covid test? No one has offered me Regeneron or Ivermectin yet. If they do, I will go for it. I am taking Zicam every three hours. My guess is that I am on my own with this until the test.

Believe it or not there's also a healthy/unhealthy amount of strep throat running around.

Covid isn't the only game in town.
Both are problematic and can cause problems. Just different ones if not treated. And before you begin swallowing some brand of homemade "cure" go see a doctor who can actually test for these things.
And you really need to be.

The two omicron variants running around don't necessarily show up on the free tests. Neither will strep throat.

A PCR test is needed for Covid.
A ten minute test is needed for strep.

So...go to the "Doc in the Box" and get tested for both.

And then throw out your used masks and use a fresh one every time. Disinfect your vehicle steering wheel and door handles....dont forget the gear shift. Also change toothbrush and bed linens. You can keep infecting yourself over and over again quite easily. You want rid of this thing.

And they don't care. I don't know if it is the height of selfishness but it certainly is way up the ladder.

It follows the exact same pattern we've seen out of republicans over and over. It doesn't matter what it is, whether it be guns, masks, climate change, the enviroment, viruses. whatever the case may be. They don't even care about their own family members, it's just about number one.

I had covid. Runny nose, itchy throat. The worst aspect was the the loss of taste and smell, and the mental fog. Neither of which has completely dissipated. Ironically, it's likely I contracted it from a vaxer... But who knows?

Nobody is going to offer you ivermectin to treat a virus...

No one is trying to treat a virus.
There are 2 ways ivermectin is helpful.
One is that is deadens nerves, so that reduces how easily covid can open ACE2 receptors, which would otherwise allow the virus into your cells.
Two is that the immune system over reaction is what is deadly, and ivermectin reduces your immune response slightly.

And they don't care. I don't know if it is the height of selfishness but it certainly is way up the ladder.

Wrong.
It is the mRNA injections that are ignorant and selfish.
The way to reduce deaths is to end the epidemic as quickly as possible, through herd immunity from recover.
The mRNA injections prevents herd immunity, so guarantees the highest death total.

It follows the exact same pattern we've seen out of republicans over and over. It doesn't matter what it is, whether it be guns, masks, climate change, the enviroment, viruses. whatever the case may be. They don't even care about their own family members, it's just about number one.

No, I am much further leftist, progressive, and liberal than anyone here, and it is has been Democrats who are the most narcissistic, self indulgent, and selfish.
Like with the idea of ending the filibuster, an incredibly short sighted idea.
It relies on the insane belief the Democrats will always have a congressional majority.
Gun control is equally stupid and short sighted, because it gives the government a monopoly on arms, when clearly the government is the least reliable being armed.
With viruses, clearly history tells us the least deaths come from ending epidemics as quickly as possible, through herd immunity, instead of maximizing death rates by "flattening the curve".
The only thing the democrats get right is global warming.
Everything else the democrats get wrong, like pipelines, EVs, etc.

Forum List

Back