I probably have Covid and by the symptoms it's Omicron.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I only go two places, the gym and the bowling alley. It is unlikely I got infected in the gym because I do not get anywhere near others there. So, the bowling alley is the prime suspect. What is weird is that I did not get a sore throat; it went right to my bronchial area, and I got a dry cough. I am on the MYDH portal, and I registered for a Covid test, but it is four days away. I will quarantine myself until the test results.

The symptoms came on today about 3pm. I felt fine in the morning as I cleared snow off my wife's car and later mine. I have no fever, but I feel that tired feeling you get when you know you are coming down with something. I have a runny nose and the cough is not that bad so far. No congestion yet. I am vaccinated with two Pfizer shots. I have a mild headache.

They wanted my insurance number. Are they going to charge me for the Covid test? No one has offered me Regeneron or Ivermectin yet. If they do, I will go for it. I am taking Zicam every three hours. My guess is that I am on my own with this until the test.

I only go two places, the gym and the bowling alley. It is unlikely I got infected in the gym because I do not get anywhere near others there. So, the bowling alley is the prime suspect. What is weird is that I did not get a sore throat; it went right to my bronchial area, and I got a dry cough. I am on the MYDH portal, and I registered for a Covid test, but it is four days away. I will quarantine myself until the test results.

The symptoms came on today about 3pm. I felt fine in the morning as I cleared snow off my wife's car and later mine. I have no fever, but I feel that tired feeling you get when you know you are coming down with something. I have a runny nose and the cough is not that bad so far. No congestion yet. I am vaccinated with two Pfizer shots. I have a mild headache.

They wanted my insurance number. Are they going to charge me for the Covid test? No one has offered me Regeneron or Ivermectin yet. If they do, I will go for it. I am taking Zicam every three hours. My guess is that I am on my own with this until the test.
My wife and I came down with headaches, dry cough, fatigue. It's still around after more than 2 weeks. No fever, none of the other symptoms. I plan to get tested if it hasn't resolved in the next few days. I actually hope it IS Omicron. That'd be getting nature's vaccine on the cheap ;)

OmicronQuil.jpg

• Banned
My wife and I came down with headaches, dry cough, fatigue. It's still around after more than 2 weeks. No fever, none of the other symptoms. I plan to get tested if it hasn't resolved in the next few days. I actually hope it IS Omicron. That'd be getting nature's vaccine on the cheap ;)
My daughter, son-in-law, and grandson were sick for two weeks, but they were not vaccinated because my daughter has no thyroid. Hopefully mine will be a shorter duration.

not sure what a test is going to do for you,, youre sick so unless it gets really bad just do the normal stuff,,

I feel kind of crappy but just took my temp. It is 96.5.

Can I capitalize and bold and italicize an eye roll? So sayeth the vaccinated.

I probably had covid three weeks ago.
I did a home self test after I had recovered, but it was negative.
I think that the home self test only works while you are still ill, not after you have recovered.
I was sick for two days with fatigue and a headache.

Whatever you do, don't go anywhere near a third jab, the Biden Booster's are to be avoided at all costs, unless of course you're a democrat, then by all means Booster up... Its not a vaccine if it doesn't prevent infection, period!

I have it. Likely got it from my son. He had it. Something you should know, if the covid test they give you is a nasal swab it will likely come back negative. My son got one negative then went back for a throat swab and it popped up positive right away. He was told to treat his symptoms with Mucinex. I've been using Nyquil. He's completely vaccinated and bolstered. I took my chances. We are both on the mend. He's back at work.

I feel kind of crappy but just took my temp. It is 96.5.
My wife was most affected of the family and she had extreme fatigue, low BP and low blood oxygen. She wasn't given any treatment other than pedialyte and ensure. She recovered in about three weeks, but we were quite concerned over the low BP and oxygen levels. Also she never had a fever.

Forum List

Back