I prefer what Rubio says, but I don't like what he does.

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
I like both Rubio and Cruz. There are times when you want what Cruz says, but mostly I prefer Rubio's rhetoric. However, Rubio too often is found on the wrong side when it comes to votes.... or is totally missing. the Ryan burglary bill he just totally bailed, whereas Crus fought it tooth and nail. Rubio is right that the fix was in, but that is no excuse for letting it slide

Rubio is another establishment POS.
You know how on the democrat debate you hear "I agree with what he/she said" every time someone opens their mouth?
That would also be said during the presidential debate between HRC and Rubio.
Fuck him.

Rubio is another establishment POS.
You know how on the democrat debate you hear "I agree with what he/she said" every time someone opens their mouth?
That would also be said during the presidential debate between HRC and Rubio.
Fuck him.
An establishment rino would be for supply side cuts. Rubio had an alternate plan, as did Ryan.

I agree but with some opposite views. Rubio had a middle class tax cut plan, and an immigration reform plan, but he wouldn't stand up to fight for either. He's got less sand than Obama.

http://www.movieactors.com/photos-stars/slim-pickens-blazingsaddles-1.jpg
He wants to hand out credits like a carney at the fair.
Noooooo, not really. But to get the money to do a middle class tax cut, you'd both have to take away tax gimmicks for the rich and decrease overall soc sec benefits.

Obamacare and the W tax cuts have put the reformers in the gop in a very difficult position. There's not a lot of wiggle room with the deficits.

A tax cut for the rich does nothing positive. A cut for the middle would increase consumption and demand, and that would create jobs. But ....

1.How did 25% of the Republicans in congress get elected? By convincing us what they would do if we elected them.

2. How did Rubio get elected over Crist? Same method.

3. Did he follow through when he insisted "no citizenship for illegals?" Nope, he changed his tune on gang of 8 bill.

4. Why are GOPers so PISSED with their political party? Because they lied through their pearly whites to get elected, then tricky Mitch "bronco busted" them, making them RINOs!

HERE IS Chuck Shumer TELLING you all about Marco......the RINO......Rubio.

There you go. You want Rubio? May as well try and elect Kasich or the new, latest and greatest Bush. Same crap from the establishment, they just found a new one they thought they could slip by us.

Rubio is on the right side when it comes to Obamacare. And he pulled a fast one on the democrats that eliminated a gross subsidy for it

Forum List

Back