I predict Episode Two of Nancy Pelosi’s made for TV Show will have even worse ratings.

What hearings. There are no opposition voices allowed. There is no counter evidence allowed., that makes them a dog and pony show, dumbass.
You mean there was no one there to lie for Trump & blow smoke up your ass.

You have Trump's ass lickers on Fox News for that.

What more do you want?

You mean there was no one there to lie for Trump & blow smoke up your ass.

You have Trump's ass lickers on Fox News for that.

What more do you want?

A hearing means that the opposition, or the defendant gets to present evidence in their defence.

This dog and pony show is a propaganda exercise

A hearing means that the opposition, or the defendant gets to present evidence in their defence.

This dog and pony show is a propaganda exercise
Maybe Trump should volunteer to give his side of the story at the next hearing.

Anything stopping him other then his own cowardice?

Why should he waste his time. They will prevent him from speaking.

DURRRRRR

Try to keep up Skippy

We are talking about the hearings at 10 this morning
There’s a reason it’s at 10. Nobody gives a fuck. Anything good would have come out on night one during prime time on almost every news channel. That was the best they could do. It’s all down hill from here.

He has the democrats running around kicking each other in the balls. Why the fuck would anyone interrupt that?

Oh look, the Trump herd like The Dear Leader is obsessed with teevee ratings. :laughing0301:
The ratings tank and the networks will bail on you like rats from the Titanic. Ratings equals money your know nothing homo.

There’s a reason it’s at 10. Nobody gives a fuck. Anything good would have come out on night one during prime time on almost every news channel. That was the best they could do. It’s all down hill from here.
Exactly. If the clowns had anything, they would have led off with it to keep what little audience they had tuned in. Instead, reruns got better ratings than the clowns did.

You guys Bitch when it is in Prime Time and Bitch when it is in the morning

Your concern is obvious…..You don’t want Trumps misdeeds made public, regardless of the time

Your concern is obvious…..You don’t want Trumps misdeeds made public, regardless of the time

Actually, it is YOU assholes who don't want the American people to know it was YOUR people who made it all happen.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I’m not bitching at all. Any time you retards want to prove how ridiculous you are have at it. What I’m saying is if there was fucking anything, and I mean anything going to come of this clown show it would have happened Friday during prime time when the entire dnc media had it live. It wasn’t going to fucking happen on a Monday morning at 10am.

I’m not bitching at all. Any time you retards want to prove how ridiculous you are have at it. What I’m saying is if there was fucking anything, and I mean anything going to come of this clown show it would have happened Friday during prime time when the entire dnc media had it live. It wasn’t going to fucking happen on a Monday morning at 10am.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
There’s got to be more! They promised! Not again!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I will gladly document for posterity Trumps attempt to corrupt our Democracy

What I love about these hearings is that it is Republicans who are testifying how corrupt Trump was

Forum List

Back