I predict Episode Two of Nancy Pelosi’s made for TV Show will have even worse ratings.

It's fatigue by voters and I imagine a healthy dose of resentment, "we are dealing with an open border, poisons in our kids school, guns, inflation that is decimating our grocery budget and you are occupied with Round Four of Get Trump?"

If one needed to be reminded why Trump was successful in the first place just look at politicians priorities today...

Last edited:
Bennie Thompson: “This morning we will tell the story of how Donald Trump lost an election. And knew he lost an election. And as the result of his loss, decided to wage an attack on our democracy”

I have no love for Liz Cheney but she’s absolutely willing to follow Donald J Trump to the gates of hell.

All this clown show is doing, is helping Trump. They should be working to lower all the record highs of inflation, gas and so on. But all they care about is Trump. Screw them all.
They are terrified that Trump will run in 2024. If he runs, he wins. If they can affect the November elections, so much the better. This might be their absolute last hail Mary before they resort to taking by force that which they lost.

oh Rudy

FVJDqrSWQAA9XIH

Forum List

Back