I pray to god that you skeptics are right about global warming

I pray to god that you skeptics are right about global warming...I hope it is a big massive fraud as if it is true and we do what Trump wants to do = we're fucked.

What you will find Matthew are people like myself who will fight for the environment like crazy. I'm leading a charge up here against Bi pole III. Matthew there are real environmental issues out there that we can rock and roll for and against.

I am not saying just because Trump wins all goes to hell. BUT NOW our voices can be equally heard.

There is no doubt that the climate is changing.

There are doubts as to the cause, and questioning as to why the issue should lead to increased elite control of the global economy.

Climate change deniers are flat out wrong, but their protests do bring up a good point.

We should not let climate change science get peverted into serving the special interests of the ruling class. While the majority of energy companies in America have lobbied again recognizing climate science, there have been alternative energy companies that have been capitalizing on it for profits.

You have to ask yourself why, if global warming is a true threat that people like Gore, Obama, and other rich folks do not change their carbon footprint. Obama sells global warming but does he live it? He and Michelle take separate 747's do they not?

I pray to god that you skeptics are right about global warming...I hope it is a big massive fraud as if it is true and we do what Trump wants to do = we're fucked.

Matthew you will complain about anything because you hate Trump so damn much. Had Trump been Democratic you would be writing about his glory and beauty but he is not you will write about the end of the world...

Seek help for your derangement syndrome because you're becoming as unhinged as those birthers against Obama...

You have to ask yourself why, if global warming is a true threat that people like Gore, Obama, and other rich folks do not change their carbon footprint. Obama sells global warming but does he live it? He and Michelle take separate 747's do they not?

Not to mention, if the Greens really believed CO2 was an existential threat, they'd be the biggest supporters of new nuclear power plants.

Not to mention, if the Greens really believed CO2 was an existential threat, they'd be the biggest supporters of new nuclear power plants.

And, they would hold their breath for a very long time.

If you put it into perspective, it might make better sense. The earth has been here for how many millions of years? Has gone thru how many changes to the landscape? And there's only been a problem with it for what? 10-20 years? Even if you include the whole industrial age it's still only a speck on a gnats ass.

I do agree that we are damaging the earth and it's resources and changes do need to be made based on that fact alone....but an overall 'global warming'? That's been going on since the last ice age

If you put it into perspective, it might make better sense. The earth has been here for how many millions of years? Has gone thru how many changes to the landscape? And there's only been a problem with it for what? 10-20 years? Even if you include the whole industrial age it's still only a speck on a gnats ass.

I do agree that we are damaging the earth and it's resources and changes do need to be made based on that fact alone....but an overall 'global warming'? That's been going on since the last ice age
the earth is
4.5 billion years old and climate change is cyclic, because the poles migrate every 150 million years or so.There are good articles on the subject.

You're foolish you know nothing about the criminal element behind "global warming" its a political ploy to extort money! Obama and Hillary are the worst, environmental criminals in United States History and I am an Environmentalist telling you this! My God,you liberals are clueless,its ridiculous!

the earth is
4.5 billion years old and climate change is cyclic, because the poles migrate every 150 million years or so.There are good articles on the subject.
You need to do your research seriously

Climate change deniers are flat out wrong, but their protests do bring up a good point.

We should not let climate change science get peverted into serving the special interests of the ruling class. While the majority of energy companies in America have lobbied again recognizing climate science, there have been alternative energy companies that have been capitalizing on it for profits.

No one is denying that there is "climate change". Just not AGW.

We've had five count it 5 major ice ages. Guess what freaking happened in between? And we weren't around.

s0n...........you are very very fucked. First post you've ever made in here that made any sense btw.

Progressives best buckle up.......but really, the reality is, climate science affect in the real world has been negligible anyway over the past 20 years. Renewable energy is still decidedly fringe all over the world ( everybody knows it except the members of the religion :popcorn: ).

But we will be seeing virtually zero $$ going to asinine swindles like Solyndra. Those days are over........that shit is deplorable s0ns.

Trump chooses climate change hard-liner for energy advisor

:rock::spinner::rock::spinner::rock::spinner::rock::spinner::rock::spinner::rock:

Forum List

Back