I Officially Commend the USMB

Hardcandy

SugarShock
Sep 24, 2012
out of range
I'd like to thank the founders and developers of USMB for acknowledging that "immigration" and "illegal immigration" are 100% completely and totally contradictory!

And such 'acknowledgements' are absolutely necessary for people with a sincere desire to forever put an end to the problem of "illegal immigration" once and for all.

Such a commitment to truth takes enormous courage in this age of Political Correctness when free speech is under attack by radicals hoping to control the thoughts, ideals and opinions of all liberty loving people.

I Hardcandy, being a devout fighter for freedom and badass chic; hereby salute you!

Let's hear it for the USMB! :love_ya4:

I'd like to thank the founders and developers of USMB for acknowledging that "immigration" and "illegal immigration" are 100% completely and totally contradictory!

And such 'acknowledgements' are absolutely necessary for people with a sincere desire to forever put an end to the problem of "illegal immigration" once and for all.

Such a commitment to truth takes enormous courage in this age of Political Correctness when free speech is under attack by radicals hoping to control the thoughts, ideals and opinions of all liberty loving people.

I Hardcandy, being a devout fighter for freedom and badass chic; hereby salute you!

You are SO correct. Thanks for your post.

Immigration is to illegal aliens what a car owner is to a car thief, apples and oranges. I've known plenty of real "immigrants" and illegal aliens are usurpers, liars and chicken snatchers. I spit on them!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back