I Never Gave My Cat Update

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Remember when I posted about how my cat hurt her leg and she had damaged tissue? Well the last I posted she was starting to heal, but she's been completely healed for weeks now and I forgot to post that. She also had a checkup at the vet today and she is currently in perfect health. :)

Remember when I posted about how my cat hurt her leg and she had damaged tissue? Well the last I posted she was starting to heal, but she's been completely healed for weeks now and I forgot to post that. She also had a checkup at the vet today and she is currently in perfect health. :)
Good to hear.
Only sick people don't like cats. The guy who shot up the school two weeks ago for example. They're all the same. Sicko psychos.

Good to hear.
Only sick people don't like cats. The guy who shot up the school two weeks ago for example. They're all the same. Sicko psychos.

I'm not sure if sick is really the right word unless they abuse the cats, because sometimes they have a fear of them or an allergy,.. but it just doesn't make sense not to love them for any other reason.

Forum List

Back